Park Ki Woong 박기웅

ecs707a

@mojobobo, I believe PKW is richard simmons handsome if we meet him in person 
just look at this gorgeous pics from dramabeans.. GAHHH :-*my heart beat faster just looking at his pretty face lol :x 
gaksital_sns6.jpg
gaksital_sns5.jpg

gaksital_sns2.jpg

gaksital_sns4.jpg
Why so handsome, Park Ki Woong?  :\"> He is sooo different from SHunji's character.. Those warms smile :) 

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha Ki Woong is so cute in his latest twitter. 
He said "Tch! Typhoon how dare you! Don't come Mr. Typhoon...everyone be careful of the typhoon." 
Hope the actors can get some rest in between shooting now that they can only shoot the indoor scenes. 

Hoollllaaa.........
Bridal Mask brings me here...I L-O-V-E Park Ki Woong as Kimura Shunji
So glad he took this challenging role, he's giving breathtaking creepy performance that reminds me of Colonel Hans Landa in Inglerious Basterds (Christopher Waltz got an Academy Award/Oscar for best supporting actor). Both characters can talk nicely and then sadistic kill their victim. Kimura Shunji's transformation from good to evil also similar to Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader in Star Wars Revenge of The Sith. This character is good resume for a talented actor like him.

He looks so damn fine in this police suit. from a sweetie teacher to policeman ready to chase and haunt gaksital ~hot~ lol xD

real09_27.jpg

and this is the smiley Park Ki Woong on set <33
tumblr_m8s3zaEloX1rvw6rdo1_500.jpg

mojobobo said:
I'm wondering why there is no news of Full House 2 being aired in Korea. Does anyone know?

Sorry double post, KiWoong updated his twitter as bridal mask (spoiler?lol) ~ maybe in the end Shunji back to his good nature and join KT as Gaksital LOL #random that's gonna be an awesome ending xDD

A1ZHKmkCIAAPzk1.jpg
cr. Park Ki Woong's twitter
^
^
KiWoong also looks dashing as Gaksital...his jawline <33333

OMG! Guys.. @mojobobo @Irish_law, thanks alot for sharing all goodies.I'm in heaven now kyaaa  :x @mojoboboIt seems he is getting along with all members... But, I think he has a think with Han Chae Ah.... kekekkeThe way he stare at her, lol... J/k
@Irish_law: Wah... Shunji Wearing Gaksital Mask? He looks so fine!... I love his jawline,too ... so manly <3

Hahaah I always said Shunji and Rie were the melodrama couple. They seem to be getting along just fine in real life too. Ahhhh Ki Woong, why so handsome!!! Now you just made all our expectations for guys go up way too high lol

Ki Woong update his twitter yesterdaylooks like Shunji and Rie have more intimate scenes hahaha ~ they look good together...^^A1mtSX8CMAATOMd.jpgcr. Park Ki Woong's tweet
I was watching 'Gaksital Making-68' and saw KiWoong wearing Bridal Mask, suddenly the music background playing "Phantom of The Opera" xDD tumblr_m9loll5pnc1qavkedo1_500.pngscreencaps from tumblr

Hi Park Ki Woong fans :) would just like to share this info here 
Full House Take 2 broadcast information 

*20 Episodes
*To be aired in TBS Japan

First airing will be Oct 05, 2012 (Friday) at 7-9pm
Repeat broadcast Saturday 12midnight to 2am

via @ROCKOUT_JAPAN tweet: 放送情報) 『フルハウスTAKE2』 (全20話) TBSチャンネルにて. 10月5日(金)より 初回放送→(金)午後7:00〜9:00 リピート放送→(土)深夜0:00〜深夜2:00
542386_277775762324027_893531125_n.jpg

thanks all the goodies...
love them to pieces <3
hahahah Abe is so funny.... the Jong Ro's police off screen is absolutely adorable >.<
I really hope full house 2 will get broadcast in korea...please SBS, MBC, KBS , whatever... I'm dying here want to watching Ki WOong in a ligheart drama  ^^

@mojobobo: whahhh It's that From movie My Tutor friend 2 I think... It's too bad there is no shower scene in Bridal mask yet, or Ki WOong end up shirtless lolBack to My Tutor Friend 2... 
 His character in that movie is supposed to very good at Boxing... He will shown his muscle while there is Boxing match, He is HOT... lol Watch it if u want to see HOT and adorkable Ki WOong, kekekHe crack me up in that movie... Though the movie is pretty ordinary, it still worth watching because Ki WOong's character is HILLARIOUS LOL You will keep smiling everytime he appear on screen

^
^
^
CUUUTEEE........ :-* thanks for the pic @mojobobo

@Reese thank you for the info, I hope it will get an airtime soon in Korea. ^^

I havent seen his Tutor Friend 2 yet, @ccandrea I cant believe he has muscles LOL I'm going to watch it ASAP right after Bridal Mask (wanted to find lighter side of him, especially if Bridal Mask's ending makes me sad ~ I'm tired of sad ending).

aafb030f.jpg
From evil policeman to this idol, am I seeing the same person? lol
in this pic he looks younger than his actual age. He reminds me of 2PM's Nickhun here...hehe
\:D/
*fingerscrossed* for FH2 in Korea  [-O< ~~~ palliii

Archived