Park Ki Woong 박기웅

ecs707a

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a while!  New drama upcoming and I just watched the episode of Same Bed, Different Dreams that he was in (episode 141), which brought up some old stuff and inspired part of this post. Haha.

Stills from Old School Intern:

B2i7R1J.jpg

Spoiler

2nlNFte.jpg

JCwuGWC.jpg

source: official site

And for the old...they brought up when he was in a fashion show with Jin Tae Hyun's wife Park Shi Eun way back in 2007, I think?  Anyway, for fun, here are some photos, complete with the terrible hair for both of them, haha.

FhA1sbC.jpg

Spoiler

tIcsnCr.jpg

AxRlD8g.jpg

I have a couple more of these, too, but they hurt my eyes to look at them, lol

If anyone needs to see the rest, I will of course oblige :D

I liked Rookie Historian a lot, so hopefully Old School Intern will be a lot of fun to watch too.

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 1:45 AM, NiKaTaru said:

Hi hi :)

is anybody here?

Would be great to meet some other Park Ki Woong Fans

Hellooooo I am here!  Kind of, anyway! :)

I have not gotten around to Kkondae Intern.  I will, though!  I feel like a terrible fan, lol.

What's your favorite of his dramas?  Or movies?  Or whatever? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I only saw CitT, Kkondae intern, Full House takes 2 and Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung so not much sadly

I liked him in the last one the most I think but also FullHouseT2

I watched the two in a row and was very fascinated how well he played the two totally different once ~

I like when actors can play a huge varity of roles and be belivable with what they show~

Which one is your faviorit? And don't miss Kkondae if you can watch it - it is a lot of fun ^_^

13 hours ago, NiKaTaru said:

I only saw CitT, Kkondae intern, Full House takes 2 and Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung so not much sadly

I liked him in the last one the most I think but also FullHouseT2

I watched the two in a row and was very fascinated how well he played the two totally different once ~

I like when actors can play a huge varity of roles and be belivable with what they show~

Which one is your faviorit? And don't miss Kkondae if you can watch it - it is a lot of fun ^_^

I have a similar reasoning, but circa 2012, haha.  I did Story of a Man (highly recommended if you can find it), straight to Gaksital (Shunji! So bad, but stole my heart anyway), to FH Take 2 right after.  Whiplash!  Those three characters are ridiculously different. 

My favorite is Gaksital. Close second is Story of a Man. I really liked Rookie Historian too, and FH Take 2 is such stupid fun that I've watched it more than once.  Ah! Chuno was fantastic too even though his role is not a major one.  Return was also pretty good but I don't think I would ever watch that drama again, haha.

I also totally recommend tracking down Beating Hearts!  Though it is probably nearly impossible to find.

You reminded me that I still need to watch CITT.  I watched the drama and thought they dropped the ball on Jung's character so if the movie did it better, I should probably watch it ;)

I have soo much to still look up and watch but it is hard to find anything ~ especially if you like to watch it legally ~ <_<

but thank you for the recommandations I will definitive look into it more~

atm I am rewatching FHt2 with a friend who didn't saw it and will rewatch Rookie Historian after it~

about the others I have to see~ since she doesn't speak english and I watched them with english subs.

(and sorry for not beeing here so much I just jump in here and there to look if you wrote something new~ ;) ) I am mostly on IG or twitter

• 1 month later...

This was recently uploaded on the KBS Archive Youtube channel!

Castella!  No subs, but way better quality than I have ever been able to find it before.  I know I jumped through lots of hoops back in the day to find even a low quality version of this so I will definitely be rewatching this in all its (weird) glory :)

Archived