Quantcast
ecs707a

Park Ki Woong 박기웅

I really need Gaksital/Monster/Return fanfiction. I wonder if Koreans have a fanfiction website.

I currently rewatch Monster with the timeline comment on Viki. I don't know why everyone keeps saying Do Gun Woo was a drug addict who didn't even attend a university. I always think that the drug addict part was a lie invented by Byung Il Jae, so that madam wouldn't see him as a threat and he obviously had a law degree if he could work as an employee in Dodo Group.

I want to see him in Invincible Lee Pyung Kang but I don't want to watch the entire series.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2018 at 6:48 AM, fujisaku said:

I currently rewatch Monster with the timeline comment on Viki. I don't know why everyone keeps saying Do Gun Woo was a drug addict who didn't even attend a university. I always think that the drug addict part was a lie invented by Byung Il Jae, so that madam wouldn't see him as a threat and he obviously had a law degree if he could work as an employee in Dodo Group.

Wow, rewatching Monster!  I'm impressed that you liked it enough to sit through it again - it's pretty long!  There would not be much I would care to see again except for the Gun Woo scenes (surprise surprise, right?).  Yeah, he was never a druggie and the comments on viki must be taken with a huge grain of salt.  I'm too distracted by the comments even when they're not idiotic that I can't watch with the comments on :)

On 3/25/2018 at 6:48 AM, fujisaku said:

I want to see him in Invincible Lee Pyung Kang but I don't want to watch the entire series.

Aww, that drama wasn't really that bad, surprisingly.  But absolutely do not watch it for him because he's barely in it, sadly.  It was like they intended to have him in a relatively major secondary role but his character ended up as the most minor of characters that has nothing to do with anything, really.  But it was okay as a show. 

Anyone watched CITT yet?  I have not but I'm tempted...

On 4/10/2018 at 4:50 AM, ecs707a said:

Wow, rewatching Monster!  I'm impressed that you liked it enough to sit through it again - it's pretty long!  There would not be much I would care to see again except for the Gun Woo scenes (surprise surprise, right?).  Yeah, he was never a druggie and the comments on viki must be taken with a huge grain of salt.  I'm too distracted by the comments even when they're not idiotic that I can't watch with the comments on :)

Aww, that drama wasn't really that bad, surprisingly.  But absolutely do not watch it for him because he's barely in it, sadly.  It was like they intended to have him in a relatively major secondary role but his character ended up as the most minor of characters that has nothing to do with anything, really.  But it was okay as a show. 

Anyone watched CITT yet?  I have not but I'm tempted...

I only watched the part with Gun Woo. lol.

I want to watch, but don't know where I can watch it.

Ah, well...I hadn't even gotten around to updating the first post and thread title and whatnot but I guess now it doesn't matter.

Blockbuster action drama Prometheus loses Ha Ji-won, Jin Gu, Park Ki-woong

by tineybeanie

Uh-oh. Things don’t look too good for planned MBC action drama Prometheus. This drama has been plagued with a bunch of production issues since its conception in 2016. Initially, it was backed by KBS, but (possibly due to the high cost of production) it was dropped and subsequently picked up by MBC. Originally, Prometheus was slated for broadcast in 2018, but the air date has been pushed back to “sometime next year.” The latest controversial news state that its three lead actors have dropped out of the project.

They had such a good cast too… Ha Ji-won (Hospital Ship), Jin Gu (Untouchable), and Park Ki-woong (Return) were going to play the main characters in what was supposed to be the next big action blockbuster drama about a palpable nuclear threat resulting from the tense North-South Korea relationship. However, they have reportedly all dropped out for personal reasons.

excerpt from dramabeans

Hope he picks up something else soon, though.  I would be more concerned about what "personal reasons" meant, but clearly the whole drama is a mess, so I'm sure it's just that.

Yaaay, so good to see him on the red carpet!

fl7UfcS.jpg

Congrats to the 2018 SBS Drama Awards Best Character! (co-winner with the rest of the Return gang of 4)

More:

wHLmRGs.jpg

Spoiler

AXF1rjk.jpg

awgirus.jpg

elitXmS.jpg

sources: 1 2 3 4 5

Happy birthday!  I almost missed it! 

hwb7xrN.jpg

Still waiting on new casting news, though.  Maybe soon?

Ahh, so we finally have photographic evidence that he's actually in this drama!

Stills and poster for Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung!

Yy1ggPx.jpg

UqjH9e3.jpg

EVsMEYe.jpg

Spoiler

bWtBQqK.jpg

wlGzgSE.jpg

SjxSbWc.jpg

rKqtApq.jpg

sources: 1 2 3