Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AllKPop is definitely more negative than positive in how they write stories. They also re-publish old stories as if they're new, so they cause rumors and reactions again. I agree that it's always deliberate.
  3. then if so, i support too! will patiently await for their 'marriage news' - that cant be kept secret right?? probably incur wrath if they do so ....guessed LDW may agree to ninja mode since his last 'relationship' went haywire after admitting public
  4. Check out the part when Song Joong Ki wrapped his arm around Song Hye Kyo’s waist and unnie SHK carefully nudged it away. SJK put his arm around her shoulder, instead. See the similarities of being too careful, just like our PiChi Couple? By the way, have you guys watched yinldw’s latest post? The one where LDW was telling YIN’s staff to wrap YIN’s legs because it’s cold, and YIN had kind of no idea what he was doing? Now tell me he doesn’t have feelings for her LOL
  5. omo! omo! omo! sooooo true! even when OYS/OJS hugged KJR during their reunion after she returned from the overseas filming trip..KJR hugged and said 'i missed you', her reply was 'i missed you too...domoo...dommo missed you' - suspect this 'domoo' is adlibbed by her cos her tonation changed, not the usual
  6. Right?! There's really no LOGICAL reason for why some knetz are like this. It's so totally ridiculous.
  7. CXX Studio update KING OF KINGS FUN糖 Sr.weibo This thread becomes CXX picture gallery (why you have so many pics).
  8. @tiglon once again, apologies in advance but could you kindly help translate this post below from weibo? https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4363780210807248 It seems like an interesting post and analysis of our SA. Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble.
  9. I try to be a lowkey shipper but everytime i got signs and facts and everything about them to shared here, moreover you guys have been an amazing detectives with great eagled eyes ..I somehow cant handle my heart falling in love even more with these two lovey dovey.. Cheerss to amazing Pichi Couple Shippers
  10. Hehehe....More MVs https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49474282/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3 https://www.bilibili.com/video/av46883414/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.12 Hahaha.... Repeating the 7 mns kiss Mv
  11. I thought so too..lol! i always thought that the rumor only developed after wwwsk. Even if some media said that it was always there even before their drama started.. I didnt exactly believe it.. until PMY said herself that she knew about it thats why she hesitated to accept the role.
  12. hello! for awhile now i've been following Kim Nam-gil career quietly reading his soompi forum. it's not that i didn't know him. i shameless ignore him. now i already saw some of his filmography and read interviews. and thanks to ssompi got to know a little (or too much) about him. reading his interviews i've come to admire him even more and the way he chooses his roles. sometimes a actor interview or profile can get us love or not them, know deep thing about their personally or not or even deduce if their asnwers are PR training. some of them are blunt, sincery without fear to show politics views, concerns or support to some cause. that said idk him in person and maybe i'm wrong, but i think KNG is really not that interest in the game fame. even thought he needs to sell his movies or dramas. he's not afraid to share his opinios; he talks about his depression something actor still dont touch much but he's very keen to not stigmatize or prejudice. i was actually really touched reading one where he honestly shares avout his mental health and suicide. another one where he supports victims of sexual abuse where he recognizes the dificult to come foward, and being taken seriously. he's not afraid to step down and let his costar shine. while i was watching The Shameless i could felt he knew Jeon Jae gon was the star and he truly left her shine (i like him in this movie. but i observe was no fear in him with her.). Also the fact he stan and respects one my two favorities actors Jung jae-young and Kim Hye-soo have working with them. Even in LUYN you can see how respectfull he is. he's not afraid risks roles or to please. (Cho Seung-woo is another actor that i admire and the first who got me in kdrama with Secret Forest. KNG had a brief role in Low Life in which CSW was the lead. maybe it's a unfair comparation and the fact that Seung-woo is even more out of the limelight (he barely i think never joined a variety show and gave rare interviews) but i think both are one the best actor of their generation. i was just thinkng in them working together: CSW who is less talkative while KNF is as some of his costar says "noisy".) i was watching "abnormal summit" two days ago and got very annoyed sometimes. while he brought taboo and seious issues some tried to dismiss him. especially when he takls about the skirts. they forgot that was bc of dictatorial times. so they laugh and moved on. when he talks about money and his mother i was starstruck about the honestly. makes me wonder if he still lives with them or is worried to lieave them alone. i like how he was very paying attention. sometimes, per his face, it seems he was havinf none of what they talking. i know it must be a scripted show but anyway. i also saw here someone who post from twitter a translation of a message when he finished his zombie movie filming him supportinf women's directos and saying there's no such thing as man and women jobs. or that guerrilla date where the mc said 'idol" and he's just shaked away. i still think he's afraid of fame and all the attention. it's a good thing he doesnt have instagram, twitter i guess. at the same time he's not afraid to say he wants award or how the show business is tricky, toxic. i guess what i want to say is that he's truly a human being. in times where we are seeing some many celebrities being accused of abuse of power, mysoginy, sexism, rape it's a relief he's not involded in nothing but rather in trying to make a difference.. where one pursues being a celebrity he just want good roles, a better equal society aand live a low key life. idk if he'll change aafter the sucess of The Fiery Priest, meaning wanting be more popular or will open a social media account. i dont think he will. maybe we will see him more in tv. i just hope he take care of his health. gosh this was so long. i'm little embarassed now. i hope you guys, who are long here supporting his career even when he disappears don't finf me a little crazy. and if there some inconsitency in what i wrote call me out anytime!
  13. hello! for awhile now i've been following Kim Nam-gil career quietly reading his soompi forum. it's not that i didn't know him. i shameless ignore him. now i already saw some of his filmography and read interviews. and thanks to ssompi got to know a little (or too much) about him. reading his interviews i've come to admire him even more and the way he chooses his roles. sometimes a actor interview or profile can get us love or not them, know deep thing about their personally or not or even deduce if their asnwers are PR training. some of them are blunt, sincery without fear to show politics views, concerns or support to some cause. that said idk him in person and maybe i'm wrong, but i think KNG is really not that interest in the game fame. even thought he needs to sell his movies or dramas. he's not afraid to share his opinios; he talks about his depression something actor still dont touch much but he's very keen to not stigmatize or prejudice. i was actually really touched reading one where he honestly shares avout his mental health and suicide. another one where he supports victims of sexual abuse where he recognizes the dificult to come foward, and being taken seriously. he's not afraid to step down and let his costar shine. while i was watching The Shameless i could felt he knew Jeon Jae gon was the star and he truly left her shine (i like him in this movie. but i observe was no fear in him with her.). Also the fact he stan and respects one my two favorities actors Jung jae-young and Kim Hye-soo have working with them. Even in LUYN you can see how respectfull he is. he's not afraid risks roles or to please. (Cho Seung-woo is another actor that i admire and the first who got me in kdrama with Secret Forest. KNG had a brief role in Low Life in which CSW was the lead. maybe it's a unfair comparation and the fact that Seung-woo is even more out of the limelight (he barely i think never joined a variety show and gave rare interviews) but i think both are one the best actor of their generation. i was just thinkng in them working together: CSW who is less talkative while KNF is as some of his costar says "noisy".) i was watching "abnormal summit" two days ago and got very annoyed sometimes. while he brought taboo and seious issues some tried to dismiss him. especially when he takls about the skirts. they forgot that was bc of dictatorial times. so they laugh and moved on. when he talks about money and his mother i was starstruck about the honestly. makes me wonder if he still lives with them or is worried to lieave them alone. i like how he was very paying attention. sometimes, per his face, it seems he was havinf none of what they talking. i know it must be a scripted show but anyway. i also saw here someone who post from twitter a translation of a message when he finished his zombie movie filming him supportinf women's directos and saying there's no such thing as man and women jobs. or that guerrilla date where the mc said 'idol" and he's just shaked away. i still think he's afraid of fame and all the attention. it's a good thing he doesnt have instagram, twitter i guess. at the same time he's not afraid to say he wants award or how the show business is tricky, toxic. i guess what i want to say is that he's truly a human being. in times where we are seeing some many celebrities being accused of abuse of power, mysoginy, sexism, rape it's a relief he's not involded in nothing but rather in trying to make a difference.. where one pursues being a celebrity he just want good roles, a better equal society aand live a low key life. idk if he'll change aafter the sucess of The Fiery Priest, meaning wanting be more popular or will open a social media account. i dont think he will. maybe we will see him more in tv. i just hope he take care of his health. gosh this was so long. i'm little embarassed now. i hope you guys, who are long here supporting his career even when he disappears don't finf me a little crazy. and if there some inconsitency in what i wrote call me out anytime!
  14. If they don't, I hope the production can release all the deleted scenes. Pleaseee, is it too much to ask
  15. ppc also decided to work together even though they already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk. brave couple.
  16. not they can't accept the dating rumor, but they can't accept that celebrities couple(or celebrities have dating rumor) do a drama or a movie together.
  17. It’s only been two weeks since “Her Private Life” has premiered and all it’s really taught me is that I’m not alone in my actions when it comes to fangirling. Sung Duk Mi falling head over heels in love for Cha Si An (ONE) from the fictional group White Ocean has literally been a carbon copy […] The post 7 Fangirling Moments We Can Relate To From Episodes 3 And 4 Of “Her Private Life” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  18. On April 21, CBS’s “Sunday Morning” released their exclusive interview on BTS. One of many topics BTS discussed during the interview, alongside their music, international achievements, and more, was the inevitable military enlistment they face. The interviewer Seth Doane first asked for their opinions on eventually having to serve in the military. According to CBS, Jin […] The post BTS Shares Thoughts On Military Enlistment appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  19. tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” (working title) has shared its first look at Jang Dong Gun as Ta Gon! “Arthdal Chronicles” is a fantasy drama that tells the story of heroes in the mythical city of Arthdal. Jang Dong Gun will take on the role of Ta Gon, the son of the leader of […] The post Jang Dong Gun Is Stoic And Formidable In First Stills For Upcoming tvN Drama appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  20. AllKPop reputation is not that good though if you have been a longtime Korean Entertainment fan. It is not a reliable site and full of trashy articles. In fact a lot of KPop idols fans hate them for deliberate mistatement of facts to make it appear as something else. It's like soompi > koreaboo > allkpop among English sites in terms of reputation/ reliability.
  21. AllKPop is a famous entertainment site and they are not new. Trust me, that was not a mistake. They knew exactly what it was.
  22. Probably HB and SYJ wanted to marry already after the drama so they didnt care if with nega comments about them working again together. How about PPC?
  23. D -5 !!!!! Can't believe this ,just 5 more days to go ! Welcome on board @tinymel .Please *appears * more
  1. Load more activity

Announcements