All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 4] Cherry Blossoms + Ideal School Uniforms 2024-02-05 PM 3:57:58 Views 6200 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  3. Today
  4. +2 Thank you I was rooting for Bayern tonight, because although they are our rivals, an all-german final would have been fun. Additionally to this, it would have been the same final as 2013, where we lost against them. It was also in Wembley. I hope we can do the impossible now and defeat Real Madrid. They are so clinical and strong, this will be really difficult. Hey, hey, hey, nonononono. She is not preparing for anything. If she IS indeed preparing for her wedding, then she can also prepare for her funeral afterwards No guy is good enough for my babysis. I will, trust me, I will turn into the HULK and give her a brotherly warm hug.
  5. I went to #パク・シネ Shin Hye-chan's fan meeting ✨ A full 3 hours!! With a farewell ❤ ︎ ❤ ︎ Moreover, the host was Furuya-san ✨ He also sang a lot of songs! (He had caught a cold and couldn't sing well, so it looked like he was having a hard time 💦 ) The first half was conducted by Shin Hye-chan alone, looking back on her work since her debut 20 years ago https://trilltrill.jp/articles/3617680… ▶ ︎It was like she sang one phrase from the OST that was in that drama. I think her long-time fans were happy. This was a new experience for me, but I thought it was great (although I was sad that I couldn't touch on Sisyphus 🥲 ). In the second part, Mr. Furuya hosted the event, answering questions and playing games. ▶ via @chibi__yoko
  6. Whats your weekly routine? Mine looks very similar to the tweet, and I also search up reactions on Wednesday. My two favorite reactions for the drama are these two:
  7. Apparently, Dr. Slump was her first comeback in a long time, and she was worried about whether she would be able to act with the same passion as before. But once she stood in front of the camera, she realized that she had no need to worry and that being an actor was the only job she could do... #memoryofangel #パクシネ #ParkShinHye “I feel lonely and dejected” - always “I feel emotional and I want to cry” - always “I feel miserable” - always “I don’t think good things happen to me” - always, always, always…
  8. Haha I like how the ML is from Apple of my Eye for those of you who watched that one and he played a teenager’s father and now he’s a 20-year old here lol. Anyways, it seems intriguing enough and I like the cast for the most part. Will probably follow this since the revenge one is a letdown.
  9. I just finished ep 6 and started on ep 7. @agenth will have to catch up in the next days. I like that they showed in ep 6 that he has some kind of conscience. I also like that the FL has some spunk.
  10. @partyon I thought Slovenia would any moment transform to Gollum. 😅 Something about her teeth, their costumes, and dance moves. ctto 8
  11. Lee Jung Eun and Jung Eun Ji's Fantasy K-Drama Gears Up for Release by Lily Alice, May 8, 2024 6 0 Lee Jung Eun and Jung Eun Ji's upcoming K-drama She Is Different Day and Night is gearing up for release. Slated to premiere in June, She Is Different Day and Night follows the story of Lee Mi Jin, a young woman who mysteriously wakes up one day as an old lady. In the drama, Lee Jung Eun and Jung Eun Ji play the role of Lee Mi Jin, who ages back and forth between her 50s during the day and 20s at night. Having stuck to the motto of self-financed education, Mi Jin (Jung Eun Ji) has been preparing for the civil service exam for eight years. Despite her wealth of experience in part-time jobs and certificates obtained to gain extra points, she continues to remain unemployed. While under the stress of endless job difficulties, one day, Mi Jin suddenly ages 30 years overnight. Seizing this opportunity, she applies for a senior intern position under the name Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun) and succeeds in securing the job she had always longed for. Despite her body having physically aged to her 50s, Mi Jin is young at heart, mind, and in spirit, which works to her advantage as she can effortlessly handle various tasks her peers struggle with. The stills intrigue viewers by showcasing Mi Jin's transformation between her old and young age. Im Soon riding a bicycle home while enjoying the sunset turns into Lee Mi Jin, and Lee Mi Jin standing in the hallway watching the sunrise becomes Im Soon, evoking curiosity about Mi Jin's double life, as she switches between her 50s and 20s like a flip of a switch. https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-jung-eun-and-jung-eun-ji-s-fantasy-k-drama-gears-up-for-release
  12. 2PM's Chansung Is Kim Hee Sun's Mischievous Younger Brother In "Bitter Sweet Hell" Drama Preview May 08, 2024 by E Ezeji MBC’s upcoming drama “Bitter Sweet Hell” has shared stills of 2PM’s Chansung! “Bitter Sweet Hell” is a new black comedy starring Kim Hee Sun as Noh Young Won, the top family psychiatrist in all of Korea. When an anonymous blackmailer puts Young Won’s career and family at risk, she teams up with her mother-in-law Hong Sa Gang (Lee Hye Young), a mystery novelist, to protect their family. The drama is a collaboration between writer Nam Ji Yeon of “So I Married the Anti-Fan” and producing director Lee Dong Hyun, who helmed “Doctor Lawyer” and “She Knows Everything.” 2PM’s Chansung will play Noh Young Min, Noh Young Won’s mischievous younger brother. Noh Young Min may seem like an immature younger brother who lives off his older sister without even having a decent job, but he actually cares for her more than anyone else and always takes her side. With his natural positive attitude, he is a lovable goofball who both annoys and comforts Noh Young Won. The first set of stills depicts Noh Young Min talking on the phone. He initially answers the phone with a nonchalant expression, but his eyes later widen in shock and his expression turns serious. Dressed in a vibrant red outfit, In the next set of photos, Noh Young Min exudes confidence and charisma dressed in a vibrant red outfit. He then suddenly bursts into an awkward laugh as if trying to make light of the situation. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1659900wpp/2pms-chansung-is-kim-hee-suns-mischievous-younger-brother-in-bitter-sweet-hell
  13. Oh.... I will be carefully to not not give spoilers. 😅 Why I am not surprise that they included a toilet `joke` in this drama? It became another cliche. I like the lead couple so I will continue watching for them.
  14. @Dhakra @joccu @Ameera Ali @sweetroad @larus @MayanEcho @sadthe1st Some memes from yesterday's Eurovision semi-final. 12
  15. I tried to watch the latest episode raw. Anything could happen. There were so many of them pulling tricks: MIL twin seems particularly sneaky, the doctor, old Yoon, BDE and her sidekick and team HW which has not changed so far. The last scene was HW being chloroformed and shanghaied somewhere. I think BDE and HW are living with the mother in HW’s old home. Where is YG? Not in the same house with BDE who had kidnapped and brainwashed him?
  16. I encountered a recent spoiler/theory saying that HJ may die. Which is possible too... she might redeem herself. I feel like the aunt (HW's aunt) is gonna die next.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..