All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Anyone of us can create the thread 😊 We need to start at least two threads now, hehe. I'm still a bit swamped for until 2wks more or less, and my lappy has been giving me grief (will purchase the replacement I've been eyeing as soon as there's a good sale, mwehehe). I can also start the thread/s but only after around two weeks from now, if the thread/s not yet created by that time? Good thing with his upcoming movie and drama, all the important links, info, and official websites are mentioned in their respective X accounts. 🤗 Ehem... There are recent IG rumours of My Happy Marriage movie sequel. If so, I hope Meme reprises his role.
  3. [ch1] 19th (Sun) 12:00 noon ~ #パク・ヒョンシク Asia Tour Fan Meeting "Exclusive Broadcast" ✨ Not only will it be the first fan meeting in Japan in 7 years, but it will also be a "special program" with interviews and more https://tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/contents/variety/0717/
  4. this is realy appreciated forums for my client website like instaprosapp.com http://Instaprosapp.com
  5. Today
  6. May 8, 2024 [NEWS] Korean Actor Lee Byung Hun has joined a Hanguel Wall Project in New York A huge 22-meter-high 'Hangeul wall' is erected on the Korean Cultural Center's new building in Manhattan, New York, USA. According to the Korean Cultural Center in New York on the 7th (local time), this work is part of the 'Hangeul Wall Project' which involves creating a large mural in the Korean Cultural Center building in colllaboration with world-renowned installation artist Kang Ik-joong. These Hangul letters in beautiful multi-color palette is the message of LBH for the project, along with his name at the end. Quoting here the caption on Korean cultural center NY IG post, “If you lose strength, you’ll gain greater strength. LBH’s message reminds us that overcoming challenges not only strengthens us, but also leads to incredible personal growth.” It’s a perfect message from him and resonates so much with his own personal journey as an actor throughout the years. 👏 👏 📸 Korean Cultural center NY IG Famous actors have already started participating. Lee Byung-hun left a message saying, ‘If you lose strength, you will gain greater strength.’ Lee Ha-nui sent the phrase, “You can be friends with everyone,” and Han Hyo-joo sent the phrase, “Good relationships last forever.” Kang Ik-jung laughed and said, “Tens of millions of people from all over the world may participate, so log on to the site right now.” The Hangul wall, which will be produced through various participations, will be released in September. For the month of May, you can create your own Hangul work by visiting the project website (www.hangeulwall.org) anywhere in the world and entering the phrase under the theme of 'The story you want to share with the world'. English users can enter English and automatically convert it to Korean. Source: here
  7. Yay!!!! A Meme drama! i saw his IG early this morning, but couldn't figure out if it's a new project or another endorsement. Shall I start a thread for the drama or just talk about it here? If someone else wants to start a thread, that's fine with me. I started one thread, but definitely no expert. We need to find out what streaming service will carry the drama. Netflix seems to take the TBS dramas, from what i've noticed.
  8. 240508 DOYOUNG IG Update "Thank you again to those who supported my youth and the foams within my youth. YOUTH shall forever stay by your side, filled with music. Fireflies (Little Light) shine even brighter when the summer night comes, so enjoy their sparkle to your fullest." Translated by NCTDAOYlNG 2024 DOYOUNG CONCERT [ Dear Youth, ] 〖 Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Palace 〗 ➫2024.5.25(SAT) 6PM (KST) ➫2024.5.26(SUN) 4PM (KST) ➫𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰.𝟱.𝟮𝟳(𝗠𝗢𝗡) 𝟴𝗣𝗠 (𝗞𝗦𝗧)🆕🍀
  9. writer_bori IG updated 시작부터 끝까지 행복한 여정이었던 Memory of angel 도쿄에서 해피엔딩🩷 포스터도 예쁘고 영상들도 예쁘고 구성도 좋았다고 칭찬 많이 받았던 공연. 끝맺음을 하려니 너무도 아쉽😭 언제나처럼 이번 6번째 아시아투어도 즐겁고 행복하게 매번 감동받으며 잘 마쳤습니다!! 좋은 사람들과 함께할 수 있다는 것이 얼마나 감사한 일인지 또한번 느꼈던 시간들이었네요!! 사랑하는 울신혜배우, 든든한 스텝들, 멋진 밴드팀까지 모두모두 고생하셨습니다🙆‍♀️🩷 뒷풀이는 한국에서도 계속됩니다!! #parkshinhye #fanmeeting #asiatour #memoryofangel #thailand🇹🇭 #taiwan🇹🇼 #japan🇯🇵 #박신혜 #잘끝💕 Shin-hye takes photos with the director of the 2024 Memory of Angel Asia tour fan meeting in Thailand, Taiwan, and Japan. https://instagram.com/p/C6qjQEApDAe/
  10. Yesterday
  11. Park Hyung Sik's event in Japan was a huge success! Reproductions of popular dramas and J-POP covers... captivate with special fan service Newsen |May 1, 2024 16:33 Photo=P&Studio Park Hyung Sik successfully completed his visit to Japan event ``Hide and SIK'' to commemorate the opening of his official Japanese fan club. He met with fans at the fan meeting ``Hide and SIK'' to commemorate the opening of the Japanese fan club ``SIKcret JAPAN'' at the Osaka Orix Theater on April 27th and 28th, and at the Makuhari Event Hall of Makuhari Messe in Chiba on the 30th. He shared a meaningful time with fans on a different stage from 'PARK HYUNG SIK 2024 ASIA TOUR FAN MEETING SIKcret Time' and kept eye contact with fans throughout the performance. First, at the event, which lasted approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, he opened the performance by singing the number ``Die Schatten Werden länger'' from the musical ``Elisabeth'' in an overwhelming atmosphere. Ta. They then communicated with fans through various corners, such as reading the proclamation from the fan club founding ceremony and reenacting famous scenes from their works with fans, giving them special memories during their fulfilling time. In particular, in the corner where they recreated famous scenes, they excited the fans at the venue by linking arms, holding hands, and hugging their fellow fans on stage. In particular, cheers erupted when they synchronized in a scene from the popular dramas ``Doctor Slump'' and ``Strong Woman Do Bong-soon.'' In the subsequent mission challenge, he showed his passion and drew laughter. Not only that, but she entertained the audience by singing J-Pop songs such as ``Lemon'' and ``Kana'' with her sweet singing voice. His special fan service also impressed fans. In Osaka, he went around every corner of the audience and gave high-fives, and in Chiba, he rode a trolley and looked each fan in the eye and greeted them one by one. He descended to the audience seats, and the fans cheered as he showed his love for the fans. The atmosphere was very lively, and Park Hyung Sik had a great time taking group photos with fans in various poses and expressions. He performed "Yuki no Hana" as his last song and promised his next encounter with Japanese fans. More than 13,000 people participated in this event, proving once again how popular it is in Japan. At the end of the performance, he said, ``Every time I feel that I have received so much love from so many people, and that I am truly a blessed person,'' he said, ``As much as I have received so much love, I will try my best to come and see you again.I sincerely thank you.'' ・What did Park Hyung-sik, “Doctor Slump”, learn from his work? “I want to protect and love myself” - Red Velvet Seulgi, EXO Chen and Park Hyung Sik participate! Drama “Doctor Slump” OST album now available Original article distribution date and time: May 1, 2024 12:16 Reporter: Ha Ji-won
  12. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 4] Cherry Blossoms + Ideal School Uniforms 2024-02-05 PM 3:57:58 Views 6200 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  13. @hush puppy I am waiting for the new movie promotion, do you know when will i be?
  14. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 4] Cherry Blossoms + Ideal School Uniforms 2024-02-05 PM 3:57:58 Views 6200 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  15. +2 Thank you I was rooting for Bayern tonight, because although they are our rivals, an all-german final would have been fun. Additionally to this, it would have been the same final as 2013, where we lost against them. It was also in Wembley. I hope we can do the impossible now and defeat Real Madrid. They are so clinical and strong, this will be really difficult. Hey, hey, hey, nonononono. She is not preparing for anything. If she IS indeed preparing for her wedding, then she can also prepare for her funeral afterwards No guy is good enough for my babysis. I will, trust me, I will turn into the HULK and give her a brotherly warm hug.
  16. I went to #パク・シネ Shin Hye-chan's fan meeting ✨ A full 3 hours!! With a farewell ❤ ︎ ❤ ︎ Moreover, the host was Furuya-san ✨ He also sang a lot of songs! (He had caught a cold and couldn't sing well, so it looked like he was having a hard time 💦 ) The first half was conducted by Shin Hye-chan alone, looking back on her work since her debut 20 years ago https://trilltrill.jp/articles/3617680… ▶ ︎It was like she sang one phrase from the OST that was in that drama. I think her long-time fans were happy. This was a new experience for me, but I thought it was great (although I was sad that I couldn't touch on Sisyphus 🥲 ). In the second part, Mr. Furuya hosted the event, answering questions and playing games. ▶ via @chibi__yoko
  17. Whats your weekly routine? Mine looks very similar to the tweet, and I also search up reactions on Wednesday. My two favorite reactions for the drama are these two:
  18. Apparently, Dr. Slump was her first comeback in a long time, and she was worried about whether she would be able to act with the same passion as before. But once she stood in front of the camera, she realized that she had no need to worry and that being an actor was the only job she could do... #memoryofangel #パクシネ #ParkShinHye “I feel lonely and dejected” - always “I feel emotional and I want to cry” - always “I feel miserable” - always “I don’t think good things happen to me” - always, always, always…
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..