Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes...that part was a bit choppy and I did wonder why WJ suddenly called her Min Min from Miss Zhao without more substantial dialogue before that. The fact that he started calling her Min Min because he was touched by her wanting to hit road to save his godfather sooner despite her injuries was a bit lacking. Even how they got together there. But then I thought I was overthinking it because I'm such a stickler with the lines from the '86 version. Also, he did suddenly call out to her as Min Min at Snake Island...so not sure. The possibility of cut scenes (4 episodes potentially 20) causing some of these holes in the plot-lines is unfortunate. I hope they can release them! Does anyone know if the crown prince had a role in the prior adaptations? It's too bad...I would have loved to see WJ jealous here.
  3. I think that is one of the tvn strategy to call out viewers to watch the drama. Like the ep 4 photo teasers, I thought Ryan was already fell for her and sneakily hug and sleep beside her in the sleeping scene. So yeah. I would say tvn made the right move for releasing the photos as teaser. I'm one of those who get fool easily lol.
  4. Were there other stories posted earlier? I checked kjkintl's story a few minutes ago and they were referring to the comment sominjongkookcouple made. They included a screenshot of the kookmin shipper's comment
  5. Will probably shift it over to the thread lol. I think it’s time to let HPL pay off what damage we done here lol. 684 @triplem
  6. I have no idea why ...I must go find out . Maybe to research food stuff . In Coffee Friends , he had a jam that he introduced called the Singapore tangerine kaya which he used for his toasts in the cafe . (kaya is like a coconut based jam . ) Being Malaysian , I want to protest . How is it Singaporean??? . Haha . Actually it’s origin is from Hainan island ( where my grandad is from) . 686 you’re right about the curse of the photo booth !!! My SM-JS ship . Sobs . Still feeling angry at writer .
  7. Will the fire from Fiery Era ever end though? We still have the special that will air tonight... 684
  8. I'm a fan of shoes. I thought this passion will pass over the years. No, it didn’t. Even now, when I see a beautiful pair of shoes or read some reviews about them, I fall into ecstasy. When I look at the women's shoes of the past, I am very glad that I live in the 21st century. Lord, how comfortable it is to wear shoes and how our great-great-grandmothers suffered !!! All my friends know about this. Once, I went shopping to buy some food and bought a lovely pair of Garmont Dragontail LT only because I’ve read about them in approach shoes reviews and was dreaming to have such a pair. You may not believe, but I even have a pair of riding boots, just because they were on sale and I read about them at https://gearexpertguides.com/best-riding-boots/ . I have not tried them yet, had no occasion, but still proceed reading the reviews and going shopping.
  9. Ok..now that most of the issues between them are literally out (the misunderstanding, the secrets), what is left between them that can, sort of, threaten their relationship? I mean, RG already knew DM is RTS, he also knew DM is obsessed about SA but not too obsessed that she cuts herself from having a relationship with him. If later DM found out about RG knowing of her obsession, I don't think that could amount to a big problem since he still likes her regardless. If later Sindy exposed about DM as RTS, that would not be important anymore either. The crazy fans would not be bothered since DM is currently with RG for real, not SA. The only mystery left is about the painting and Ryan's past and his relationship with SA. But then, that probably has less chance to be related to DM in any way and not sure if that past story would be a bigger threat to DM and RG's relationship later. So, I wonder, what's the bigger issue(s) that need to be ironed out in the next 10 episodes since most of the anticipated issues have been resolved in the last 6 eps? Maybe some kind soul can enlighten me...hehehe I wish I can access the manhwa..I really need to be less nervous about the next few weeks after having a blast with all the episodes already shown so far...hehehe...
  10. @spartaceluv98 Yeah, I saw that. I personally think it's a bit ridiculous to not expect some shippers to have their own delulu thoughts on certain things. Literally every shipper does so about pictures, videos, songs, etc. but I understand fans can be possessive of their biased especially when they work to translate for fans of that idol. Regardless, I did ask spartace.rm to delete the post since there were already comments from outsiders talking badly about SA shippers. At this point I've come to accept that this fandom will always treat SA shippers horribly and blame them for everything. Let's just keep doing us and stay positive.
  11. I guess it’s time for me to say this... Welcome to the New Era of this thread... The HPL Era. Fiery Era has ended its ruling. +2
  12. Is she still having work done even now? I have to say it was difficult for me to get on board HPL's ship. I'm really watching for KJW only. I have nothing against PMY, I think she's cute, but I agree with you, that it's rather hard for me to see the chemistry. I must be blind YYS! So close... Go stalk!! What's he doing in Malaysia?? 680
  13. PSJ is actually the vacuum.. not his character! and those hands on her neck.. he was really gripping on PMY! But it looked like RyanDeokMi kiss still has a continuation on the next episode.. but it doesnt look like a vacuum kiss.. because PSJ is the only one who's allowed to do it!
  14. 678. @cenching he waiting for you
  15. Actor Lee Hyun-jin mentioned Kim Soo-hyun as his debut motive. MBC entertainment program "Radio Star" broadcasted on April 24 was featured in "Mysterious actor dictionary" featured by Won Woo Min, Kang Ki Young, Lee Hyun Jin and Chung Il Lee. Lee Hyun-jin surprised everyone by saying that he appeared together with Kim Soo Hyun as sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile'. At the time, the main character was Lee Hyeon-jin, not Kim Soo-hyun. MC said, "Lee Hyun-jin was more popular than Kim Soo-hyun at the time." Lee Hyun-jin said, "That's true. He also said, "I once shot at a girl's high school. The four swimming men were the main characters, and the high school girls caught up with us and asked who was the actor. https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000071277 https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000096827 http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201904242309481610
  16. 2019 NCT 127 SUMMER VACATION KIT DVD Teaser 2019 NCT DREAM SUMMER VACATION KIT DVD Teaser
  17. Who's that photographer? Photos posted by Minjung today, from Paradise City Dinner Gala last weekend.
  18. Lol as I continue TBH. This thing has been happening to me ever since the HK days. Whereby I just can’t watch romance...the next genre that I would kindly reject is Comedy lolll Full on Comdey is a no to me. I know I’m picky...I just need the thrill. Because I’m relying on my dramas to vent out my stress. So need something to be very exciting. 676 @triplem @Lawyerh
  19. JS’s Day - “Spring, here we are” This year is the first year that I represent “kimjiseok.hongkong” to attend the fan meeting. Last year, I went as a fan, so my feelings are a little more complicated and I also feel a sense of responsibility. Thank you everyone for trusting “KJS.HK” and registered for the fan meeting through us. I hope that we didn’t disappoint you. If you have any suggestions please let us know, so that we can do better next time. On the day of the fan meeting, I carried the gifts and arrived early at the fan meeting venue. After I paid for the ticket, I went back to the main hall to wait for the friends who are coming for the fan meeting as well. While I was waiting, something really happy happened! Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I heard, “Welcome to Seoul”. I turned my head and looked.. Oh My God! It’s JS! It’s Actor Kim! It’s today’s main lead! I was so surprised that I couldn’t say a word. JS spoke to me again face to face with a smile, “Welcome to Seoul, nice to meet you again, see you later”. After that, he left with his manager. At that time, JS was wearing a red and black checkered shirt and jeans, and he was holding a drink. He looked so dazzling in the sunlight. I wished that time would stop at that moment, at that happy little moment. When I reached the fan meeting hall, I saw the poster that JS took especially for this year’s fan meeting. There was a booth for collection of tickets and souvenirs, as well as an exhibition of the souvenirs for the 15th year anniversary celebration. My seat was arranged by the organisers, which was right beside the stage. I could see the side of the stage, so I kept seeing JS standing there waiting to enter onstage. Finally the fan meeting started. This year, they specially invited Park Seul Ki (???) to be the emcee. Everybody welcomed today’s main lead on stage with screams and cheering. JS was in a purple suit, and he had put on a little weight on his face as compared to his TSYB days. His figure was still well-maintained with 8 pecs well hidden under his clothes. He looked Super handsome. First, everyone sang a birthday song, and the staff brought a birthday cake up on stage. The candles were extinguished by the air in the room, and the emcee led everyone in another round of birthday song so that the staff can relight the candles. One of the fan meeting activities was a quiz with prizes to be won. The fans who were picked thought that they could just get the present that JS specially chose, and screamed in delight, but they had to first answer some questions that only JS had the answers to. One fan couldn’t answer the question correctly despite given three chances, and had to give up the present to the next lucky fan. I think the questions were: 1) When drunk, what does JS drink before he goes to sleep? (Coke and milk) 2) How long has JS been working with his stylist? (15 years) 3) What is the animal design on JS’s phone cover? (Flamingo) 4) Up until now, how many weddings has JS attended? (8 - Brother, 2 staff, 2 managers, 2 friends, and 1 others) The next activity was a random choosing of messages from the fans, and this is what I remember: 1) A fan wrote that she wished she could see JS the moment she wakes up, and the initial reaction from JS was a little ridiculous, because he said he doesn’t look very good when he first wakes up. 2) A pregnant fan wishes for JS to say a few congratulatory words to her baby, and JS asked about the baby’s nickname, then very gently told the baby not to hurt its mummy, and that it must arrive in this world safely. (My eats also got pregnant after hearing that) 3) A Japanese fan said that she is learning Korean diligently, and JS praised her nice handwriting. The above-mentioned fans also got a chance to take a photo with JS on stage. JS even walked off the stage towards the pregnant fan to take a photo with her. That was really heartwarming and gentlemanly. After that, handwritten letters from fans were randomly chosen, but because he could only pick two, he picked the one on top and the one at the bottom. JS emphasised that he reads every single letter and message.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements