(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest minshariff

yokalana said:

My favorite parts from Taec's BRI during GWGM:

1.      She is always there at the back of my head, it’s like she’s at the back of my head and goes “Oppa…..” like a random flash mob she suddenly pops up and then disappears. >> Episode 8 after the proposal in Jejudo.

2.       The more time that I spent with her I got to see more different side of her. It's good that I'm figuring out who she really is. I'm beginning to accept her ways as much as she is accepting mine. >> Episode 8 (if I'm not mistaken ;p)

3.  It got me thinking "Do I deserve those tears? Was I a good enough husband?" >> Episode 15.

What about you all, my michoso happy family? What's your favorite part? :) :) :D

Guest Jenny Johnson

bouquet78 said:

labbit

wrote:

»

Bubble-AF said:

angelangie said:

Gui Gui just update her FB

:)

兩隻棉被鬼,來嚇人。Translations: Two blankets ghost, to scare ppl

HOW ABOUT BELOW PIC?? 

:-/:-/

HAHAHA ..... xDD 

:)):))

cr:Salsa Elsa (fb)

Such brilliant idea and pictures said it all

:))

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

charliew wrote: »

OMG..the husband just online an hour ago and she is online on FB now..hhhmmm finished Kakao Talk or Whats up or maybe face time..hhhhhmmm....

BTW..she replied my FB message..aaaarrhhh i'm dying 

Woow @charliew lucky you to got a reply from her!!!!

Anyway, are you originaly from indonesia or any other asian countries? Since your name is very indonesian... hehehe....

lol..yes originally from indonesia..lol.. are you indonesian?

BTW girls.. the Husband tweeted again..hhmm.. i guess they're really missed each other.. oh how i wish i can read their mine!

Yes... I'm from Indonesia!!!! Apa kabar? There are also some other Indonesian here....

Anyway the husband tweeted again? What is it this time? Another indirect answer to his wifey FB posting? :D

chu3x said:

b8l8

wrote:

»

Hahaha! wow, that was fast!!! That's too beastly, for me hahaha. He would scare poor GG away!! He's manly but at the same time mild mannered and sweet. did you see his giyomi video? hahaha. He's humble, unpretentious and has a self-deprecating sense of humor. I didn't know this side of him till barefoot friends. i was hoping you'd use more recent photos of him in your videos. hope you don't mind my saying.... anyways, keep up the good work! fighting!

Guest Jenny Johnson

1236797_494675520622041_594534174_n.jpgSaw this in FB posted by some1! ooh the look.....is the same..................................................................................................

Guest ShermaineL

bibidep said: charliew said: OMG..the husband just online an hour ago and she is online on FB now..hhhmmm finished Kakao Talk or Whats up or maybe face time..hhhhhmmm....
BTW..she replied my FB message..aaaarrhhh i'm dying 
1hki.jpg

Saw this in FB posted by some1! ooh the look.....is the same..................................................................................................

Wowowow!!!

Oh btw, i've done watching mnet scandal Taec's videos.

Uhm.. Basically there is similarities and differences in him from Scandal and wgwm. Most probably is the way he act sometimes are different and sometimes the way he think is very mature.

In the end of this Scandal show, both of them did not leave their real number for one another. Taec thought about her in terms of whether he suited her due to his busy-ness etc.

In conclusion, i hope he still does contact with guigui and dont use i am a singer and there is no time to accompany her etc, guigui is an actress as well.

Note : he does look hot 2-3 years back! His never ending getting-married-at-27 is everywhere! Please take guigui as your certified wife nowww!

And oh, his interactions with Jay is really good and even called him (and speak in English! Spazzzz) for advice. I also do hope 2pm and Jay still contact one another

Linkie to watch for those who are interested.

http://iamhotwalkerz.blogspot.com/2011/01/mnet-scandal-2pm-taecyeon.html?m=1

Guest Midge Razak

Don't know why I find this picture of him extremely HAWT with clothes on. :x

He's hot..clothes or no clothes. :D i feel so perverted hahaha

jessielim747 said:@b818:Cool!....I think u did a great job for a first-timer. Woo Hoo....Way to go. Mind to teach me? HaHa! A computer dummy like me wants to learn these things. What a change!...OMG! It's 2:45AM now. I need to go to bed now... No wonder my eyes are so tired.....Got to be hurry up....Otherwise, my dead grandma will show up again....:-SS

Guest ss501lover00

The only time I can lurk here and not study is when I'm doing my laundry... And of course my laundry overflowed! Ugh but gwenchana x3 guigui style! Hahha I have this thread to ease out my madness! Lol working on my chapter three and will update soon! Miane! Lol been busy for my entrance exam :( miss my Micheoso fam!

chu3x said:

b8l8 wrote:»

Hahaha! wow, that was fast!!! That's too beastly, for me hahaha. He would scare poor GG away!! He's manly but at the same time mild mannered and sweet. did you see his giyomi video? hahaha. He's humble, unpretentious and has a self-deprecating sense of humor. I didn't know this side of him till barefoot friends. i was hoping you'd use more recent photos of him in your videos. hope you don't mind my saying.... anyways, keep up the good work! fighting!

Unfortunately i cant include recent pics of him in my video ^^' im using his video parts so he has the Ji hoo style since hyun joong didnt do many dramas yet ^^' the one that he did playful kiss, his character there is too cold,it wont fit on the fanvid drama that im doing. I cant just include clips from various tv shows because he is not acting in those ^^' im also one of his fans since 2008 so im a bit sad for not being able to include more recent works that he did

I see what you mean. If I ever come across recent clips of him, I'll be sure to send them your way, for future use hahaha. sayang! btw, just curious, do you still speak Filipino? I'm just asking coz my kids don't speak it (although they understand a few words) and I kinda regret not teaching them. They speak only Chinese and English.

My 400 post goes to you :))

Thanks! If you can send me some clips i will gladly accept them. About talking Filipino language yes I can talk it..though i tend to mix it with Italian language and sometimes I find hard to explain myself in Filipino and I also find hard to understand some words,but overall yes I can talk it but not perfectly.

Since elementary to college I just had Italian classmates and the company where I am working now are all Italians ^^' just at home I try to speak Filipino. Chinese language is pretty cool and also hard.. haha

angelangie said: @jaebin
cr: as taggede50155f2-dcd0-4847-a099-2307e627fa94_zps

sorry to cut your picture lols....but i found this particular pictures of yours....sweet hehehehe check out Taec hands it was as if he is about to hug Gui Gui :) and helping Taec with his sweater is so natural....for Gui Gui 
honestly everything about them are super natural lols....they just go with the flows... :)

Archived