♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@peach20kr, me too, hope that Minho will wear straight short hair in the coming drama.  HE looks the most handsome among all the other hairstyles.  I do hope that his acting will gain recognition and his hard work will get paid by appreciation from the general public.  I am sure the crew and casts will like him a lot.
I wonder if Sulli will have any plan for sitting the admission examinations for the university this year. I hope that she will do it.  It's as much as my wish for her to be given offer for drama as well.      

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

Sulli got a hello kitty gift from fan at fansigning hottrock yesterdayHere we gof0gmpVe.jpg
cr:as tagged

@crouchy929 

at the end of the fansign, Sulli said today this is not my real height, i am wearing high heels. Vic then stood on her toes and said to sulli, I will match you, then other three also follow suit and stood on their toes lol dorks

@KBNye

Fan: How come you're this tall, what do you eat, nuna?
Sulli: Only sleep! If you sleep at 10PM and wake up late, you will be tall
=)) =))

I was back reading and i was surprised of what just happen a few pages back and i was like ..
Cas-shake-head.gif

This should not happen here, coz we have been reminding everybody, members, visitors and lurkers alike to AVOID BASHING other couples MUCH MORE MINSUL COUPLE since this is a MINSUL THREAD AFTER ALL. But i guess we cannot please everyone and we cannot demand/request everybody here to follow the rules.
But despite of what happen (and I hope nothing similar or worse than that would happen again) I would like to thank @Giya @alejandragrande @teruteru_chan @nilmemories @enen @minsulshipper @azra @stekatta  @bemjerry13 @luckystar23 @anastasia2013 for showing your utmost love and trust to Minsul by showing your SUPPORT and KEEPING CALM & RESPECTFUL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ;)
so%20proud%20of%20you-500x500.jpg
I am happy that in this situation, i can feel that minsul crewmates are mature and respectful shippers. I hope we all be the same and maintain our composure despite the tests and trials that will come along the way. I know we have been thru this before (not just once but even a couple of pages back) and we continued to be strong. Reaching 2068 pages in less than a year is no joke. We have been sailing in various weather (drought, abundance of Minsulractions etc) and we managed to be strong and increase in number. I am hoping that we stay the same, no matter what. But if anytime you decide to leave ... i hope you still show respect to everybody who wish to stay. ;)
As for me ... as long as MINHO AND SULLI IS NOT MARRIED YET TO ANYBODY, the possibility  of Minsul together forever is ALWAYS THERE. 
I AM AN ADDICT. A MINSUL ADDICT

5-days-to-go-for-exams.jpg

Before deadline of the TTBY ANNIVERSARY PROJECT(WHY DO I LOVE MINSUL?)
Please don't forget to submit your work to any of the followingvia PM to @counsel05@bananali@craziedayzie,@stekatta @nislatif and @zee on or before August 10, 2013, 10PM KST

For the guidelines please visit the link below:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1995

p.s.
For those who have already submitted your work, big thanks for the support and soon your work will be posted here for everybody to see and enjoy. ;)As for those Minsul crewmates who might be worried that they cannot submit due to time constraints & lack of skill/talent (as they said), worry not coz we know you are supporting Minsul in your own special way. :) :x

Guest minsullian

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sCREEN CAP] 130408 SULLI PERFORMING AT SBS INKIGAYO cr:choisullibar.com

993653_559616994098564_1354457072_n.jpg1014400_559617047431892_1801222523_n.jpg
970473_559617090765221_283283055_n.jpg
536709_559617107431886_635276669_n.jpg
1098142_559617004098563_1653856445_n.jpg
945750_559617204098543_361856906_n.jpg
1005926_559617187431878_372215796_n.jpg
1017629_559617310765199_439409287_n.jpg
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[1080p HD] 130804 f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum @ SBS Inkigayohttp://youtu.be/TkrxjuMi51g

Sulli SPAM! :)) 

Anyway, anyhow... I was saddened about the news/rumor that Sulli got Carboxy shots, but anyway... I hope it's not real. But was there really a mark on her lower buttocks in the original picture or are they just bashers who edited? But, I think it's a little bit true due to some evidences of her "before & after" pictures.

We all know that Sulli's legs (before) are damn gorgeous!!! It's an asset!!! If you'll ask a guy, they will prefer sexy yet pulpy legs. Not too skinny! But I think, IF EVER it was true, she was perhaps forced due to some bashers who insult her! Her poor legs were wasted :( if ever the rumor was really true... My God! Bashers really have nothing good to do with their lives! They should first look at themselves before anyone else... But oh well, talking about reality... OR probably because Sulli's maintaining her image as an idol... I don't know.... It's just my opinion. But anyway, I'm still happy because she is a pure goddess! So angelic and cute! At least, she hasn't done anything with her face. Hopefully, she will never fix it, and stay natural because God already gave her the looks - specifically... almost everything! Except Minho, I guess? Haha :))

Speaking of bashers, please do not trespass on MinSul territory unless proven a true MinSullian. ;) Let's love love love! Not war! Make peace! I just want to leave some quote here in this thread, well, to humanity actually...

"Catch someone doing something right." 

Let's not judge, people. Think positive, think on the brighter side.  
:)>-

At Taiwan airport ...Minho bought a melody foldable mirror and a limited edition Hello Kitty keychain which is only available at the airport. Maybe Minho bought it for.......????cr:viviontokki  

a picture for prove it ^_^6VdJ323.jpeg

Just my opinion... i don't think Sulli has undergone carboxy shots... i just think bashers fabricated all this stuff since they can't accept or might as say they can't believe that Ssul can achieve such body posture she has now... people who are really insecure of her beauty since then.. and what more now. Sulli is so young she doesn't have to undergone those surgery even if she's chubby way back since she's still at her youth... i think she gone a hardcore work out thru their comeback.. i believe in Sulli, did she even say before that she's afraid to take surgeries... so i really don't think so.. :)

and by the might Sulli like Chan*** as a person... but like is far way different from love :) Sulli and Minho can like anyone... but surely they know who's really have that special part in their hearts.. love love MinSul  maintain the goodvibes!

Guest ravissant

Here's another pic of Sulli wearing Hello Kitty slipper(s) (probably the same ones @xyso posted) at the Eithtoo photoshoot w/ bro-in-law Taemin.qermo.jpg
ctto

Guest ravissant

I wonder if Minho bought something like these bling-bling HK keychains...$(KGrHqQOKpMFG7MJfqtvBR04FMo0)w~~60_35.JmTHCixukCkMg8fY3N1IdKew.jpgmQDybgq8fVGpc1Yb8H8Kikw.jpg

So kawaii indeed!  I love Hello Kitty!
p.s. maybe to avoid suspicions (since he can buy also authentic ones & in the birth place of HK, when they go to Japan this coming weekend, & maybe of time constrictions) he bought it to give to his girl at the airport instead.

Guest minsullove77

charlenelola b said: Sorry if out of topic... Exo's Suho and f(x) Krystal was confirm dating and they admitted it also that they feel something special with each other.... SM will released their statement next week....
I'm so envious with them... The half of me says Minho and Sulli should reveal their relationship too... And my another half say they should not.... Wah... MinSul....

Guest parkhyerin

Hmmm..really I'm curious....

I'm imagining something happened last night after the fansign event,on a late night phone call between Minho and Sulli..

Sulli:“oppa,guess what? A fan gave me a big Hello Kitty at fansign event. Its really cute.”

Minho:“Jinca? Should I buy one for you too ?”

Sulli:“ahh oppa, I'm just saying though”

*after the phone call ended*

Minho talked to himself “should I buy one as a gift/souvenir for her? Ah its a good idea. So confuse of what to buy for her before. geurom..”

Does it makes sense ? hahaha can't help my self,my imagination =))

Guest minsullian

bellisima20 said: Just my opinion... i don't think Sulli has undergone carboxy shots... i just think bashers fabricated all this stuff since they can't accept or might as say they can't believe that Ssul can achieve such body posture she has now... people who are really insecure of her beauty since then.. and what more now. Sulli is so young she doesn't have to undergone those surgery even if she's chubby way back since she's still at her youth... i think she gone a hardcore work out thru their comeback.. i believe in Sulli, did she even say before that she's afraid to take surgeries... so i really don't think so.. :)

and by the might Sulli like Chan*** as a person... but like is far way different from love :) Sulli and Minho can like anyone... but surely they know who's really have that special part in their hearts.. love love MinSul  maintain the goodvibes!

Archived