♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Kaye Bee

hmm... keychain/holder like this??? something to remember him by.... ;;) :x ;;) :x ;;)

hello-charlatan-key-cap-keroppi-1.jpg

or something like this???
305-562948_MED.jpg

and this one's just so cute.... hihihi ;))
The-Frog-Prince-Hello-Kitty.jpg?resize=2

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo what did I missed.

Dear Haters/Bashers,
If we are delusional what makes you then? Nothing is confirmed until both party says otherwise. So just let us, Minsullian stay delusional and be happy with our hard-to-treat-as-coincidence/acting evidence and you be happy with yours. And if the later happens, well at least I found some real nice friends from all over the world, which I found through shipping Minsul. Not a loss for me. I'm happy spending my time in this thread (silently lurking or posting); reading the members post & translation, streaming online together whilst keeping those who are unable to do so updated in this thread and saving all the videos and pictures before it gets deleted.

On a side note, HELLO KITTY???!!!! well well well to whom are those girly gifts for Minho-ya. I thought I read somewhere that Sulli loves Hello Kitty (sorry if I'm being delusional and read it wrongly) @-)

Off topic: Don't you guys think that Minho & Sulli could be the next Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan, they met during Step Up filming, fell in love, got married and now they have a kid together. Awwww. I'm being delusional again, I'm picturing them and all. Darn those aff. I so need to reduce my aff time. Please, excuse me from my delusion. :x :\">

PS: If you don't like the couple why bother dropping by here and torture yourself with our evidence. #Sorrynotsorry.

121231minsul.gif
cr: stekatta, wandering thoughts

jaysay said: Woo what did I missed.

Dear Haters/Bashers,
If we are delusional what makes you then? Nothing is confirmed until both party says otherwise. So just let us, Minsullian stay delusional and be happy with our hard-to-treat-as-coincidence/acting evidence and you be happy with yours. And if the later happens, well at least I found some real nice friends from all over the world, which I found through shipping Minsul. Not a loss for me. I'm happy spending my time in this thread (silently lurking or posting); reading the members post & translation, streaming online together whilst keeping those who are unable to do so updated in this thread and saving all the videos and pictures before it gets deleted.

On a side note, HELLO KITTY???!!!! well well well to whom are those girly gifts for Minho-ya. I thought I read somewhere that Sulli loves Hello Kitty (sorry if I'm being delusional and read it wrongly) @-)

Off topic: Don't you guys think that Minho & Sulli could be the next Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan, they met during Step Up filming, fell in love, got married and now they have a kid together. Awwww. I'm being delusional again, I'm picturing them and all. Darn those aff. I so need to reduce my aff time. Please, excuse me from my delusion. :x :\">

FYI, If you don't like the couple why bother dropping by here and torture yourself with our evidence. #Sorrynotsorry.
121231minsul.gif
cr: stekatta, wandering thoughts

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

charlenelola b said:

Sorry if out of topic... Exo's Suho and f(x) Krystal was confirm dating and they admitted it also that they feel something special with each other.... SM will released their statement next week....

I'm so envious with them... The half of me says Minho and Sulli should reveal their relationship too... And my another half say they should not.... Wah... MinSul....

wow really

Is that true? Where'd you find that news chingu?

bellisima20 said:

Haven't you seen this yet? :S I really hope she did not....

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/15499-nbinstiz-evidence-of-sulli-getting-procedures-done-on-her-legs/

And yes, I agree that she worked hard to stay fit :) And lose weight :D

Yap i've seen it.. but i guess it was edited... and the source itself wasn't reliable enough, only a fan posted it.. :) #mythoughts but anyways either Sulli did undergone such procedures... we will still support her right? Kekeke.. kaja!

Guest ulil_15

charlenelola b said: Sorry if out of topic... Exo's Suho and f(x) Krystal was confirm dating and they admitted it also that they feel something special with each other.... SM will released their statement next week....
I'm so envious with them... The half of me says Minho and Sulli should reveal their relationship too... And my another half say they should not.... Wah... MinSul....

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[Poll Result] f(x) #1 on K-POP Star Poll "Who's the hottest girl group of August?" http://t.co/WssZaXyg6D #에프엑스 #첫사랑니 http://t.co/2hdrWpwvJZ

cr: @VALSKcom

Guest bemjerry13

I was watching that Japan Bts of Minho carrying SUlli and I noticed something...when Minho was trying to lift SUlli the first time..look at SUlli's hand!...and I thought Minho has the naughty hand , apparently so does SUlli! !hahahaha! :\">

Guest sulliahh

I don't know if this have been posted in here since I haven't read all your post. (I hope I can read them all) :D I love Shinee's dorm. it's just so clean and organized. Minho's so handsome. :)

Guest nislatif

This is for the loyal followers of sunbae/soulmate, new updates! :-bd http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346552/48/sunbae-or-soulmate-minsul

Guest rahma_bio

Based on the evidence that I see and I read so far. I have an opinion that may sound selfish but to me it does not matter as long as it makes me calm and happy as minsul shipper without hurting others. Based on Sulli's ideal type, no doubt it is resemble a lot with Minho. but my important poin is OPEN MINDEDIt might sound simple but it's powerful for me to think positive towards them. We know Minho is adult than his age, it would be the appropriate thing if he had open-minded character. I believe that minsul have a relationship in step further. Even though they are still young they are kind of person that serious in a relationship. Communication is the most important thing in a relationship and it can be seen from their habit over the years. I've read somewhere that if Minho had a girlfriend he would always communicate with his girlfriend. Based on this I believe that they will continue to communicate with each other about various things. They are in industry that does not much allow them to be always together and must be ready also if they are linked with others. I believe they communicate it and understand each other. So, if any one of them interact with other people it is not a thing to worried about by them because they trust each other. Anything can happen, just how we can respond it. BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE, it's enough for me. Minsullians, thank you for your trust to get through all of this together. Just believe in MINSUL
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw1oWTwY3XfGCWpWfWY-D images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZQTqZwvKYjrET5amqxHy

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Fancam] 130804 Fansigning event SULLIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8jVDIas8Kc&feature=youtu.be

Archived