• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsullian

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130803 f(x) - 첫사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum)http://youtu.be/j-OASQMnYmo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130803 f(x) - Hot Summerhttp://youtu.be/qVLHos87OYs

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130803 f(x) - Talk
http://youtu.be/A1KrUZ3TxxQ

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130803 f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum @ Music Corehttp://youtu.be/PNvhRvdck7U

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130731 THE BLUE CONCERT SHINee - Dream girl + Talk + Beautiful + Why so serious?

Guest minsullian

© tumblr

Sulli @ Music Core
tumblr_mqybaia96E1s081c3o3_250.giftumblr_mqybaia96E1s081c3o4_250.giftumblr_mqybaia96E1s081c3o1_250.gif
tumblr_mqybaia96E1s081c3o2_250.giftumblr_mqybaia96E1s081c3o6_250.giftumblr_mqybaia96E1s081c3o5_250.gif

@ the event when other members discussed their hate towards Minho's continuous singing of John Park's songs :))tumblr_mqy9xqoyFn1r9ky7ro1_500.gif
tumblr_mqy9xqoyFn1r9ky7ro2_500.gif
tumblr_mqy9xqoyFn1r9ky7ro3_500.gif
tumblr_mqy9xqoyFn1r9ky7ro4_500.gif

Hi guys, sorry if what I post now is not a new thing anymore..
but we need a HQ version to save, right? I asked MS unnie for the screencaps and tonight she finally sent me the link (1920x1080p)..
lmao here we go..

p/s: MS said, yellow circle area is minho's hand ^^

qGZ4mL2asy
wZy3GRA9Wv
cFctVq5XXA
7tIMuhJNKg
yuQIlLbBt8
h1FnhZKylN
cnbC9LlvHc
g05LAo6dy7

Guest nilmemories

@zee: YOU'RE THE BEST. Those pictures are crystal clear. Minho ah,you don't need to be with her that super close if she's really your dongseang, right?
;);))
OMG, how I love those 2 kids together  :x :x :x

Guest cassandra19

t's been awhile. I forgot my password that it took me months to find my pocket notebook just for the password. LOL! Anyways, I miss you guys. :D

Guest parkhyerin

“the awkward moment when TTBY Behind The Scene of Minho and Sulli more sweet and romantic than We Got Married scene” =))

Guest ravissant

Oh my gosh!  San-E is just so adorable!  I bet if Minho was around am pretty sure he couldn't resist his little brother-in-law's absolute cuteness!  I wonder where he saw that cute facial expression...9428516165_453409054b.jpg
9336490236_a884bcd87a.jpg
ctto

Guest peach20kr

speaking of TTBY behind scenes, I think TTBY original script and edited scenes are as sweet as BTS.

sorry for the long post

1. Ep 11. some part of original script..

Jaehee:(have a heavy heart, do I have to finish here? but there's no way) to be honest, I have something to tell you. I was about to tell you a while ago..

Taejun: (are you gonna tell me that you're a girl? I know you're gonna leave me. I won't hear it. otherwise, I have to send you off) if it's not important..

the edited parts

Taejun in plain clothing is ready to go out, then Jaehee came in while Taejun is texting a message

Jaehee: are you going out?

Taejun: Yes, to see Hanna.

Jaehee: Ah,,(make a worried look)

Taejun: ( know Jaehee's worry) Gu jae-hee, you know what?

Jaehee: what?

Taejun: most of the things we're worried about won't happen in reality.

Jaehee:...

Taejun: I have no idea about your worries, but don't worry about things that won't happen.

Jaehee: (it's kind of comfort to jaehee)

Taejun: I bet everything will be all right(then, he's leaving)

the edited part of Ep 4.(not based on the script but it was originally filmed)

Taejun fell when he was carrying Jahee on his back and they got lost, then headed to the valley..

lightning bugs were flying over their heads while resting there, then they came to hug.

and Taejun put Jaehee's sprained foot in the cold stream, but Jaehee said it was too cold.

then Taejun was grunting out to say it to her that he didn't like to give her piggyback, so told her to endure it. after while, Taejun's stomach was growling, so Jaehee teased him if he was hungry, but embarrassed Taejun made an excuse saying it was not his, but buzz of insects.

#back-bathing scene script

Taejun and Jaehee became very shy when facing each other, and Jaehee put her head down out of shy

then she realized that Taejun's pants got ripped. Jaehee was saying "your pants got ripped" trying to change the subject.

p.s: it took almost 6hours to film this scene and it was chilly that day coz it was right after typhoon in Korea. and Minho couldn't sleep over two days due to his concert schedule.

#confession scene script (after Taejun hugged Jaehee when she confessed it Taejun that she was a girl)

Jaehee: when did you know that I was a girl?

Taejun: it was not too long after you came here. it was the day when we got soaked in rain because of Sangchoo. the feeling when I hugged you..(posed hugging and then quickly hands down with shy)

Jaehee: oh, I see. that's the reason. (with shy)

Taejun: and no matter how dull I was, I could sense it when sharing a room with a girl.

Jaehe: you must have been very embarrassed.

Taejun: it's needless to say.

Jaehee: then, why did you prentend not to know it.

Taejun: (with shy) otherwise, you might have left me for good.

Jaehee: (then, realized that Taejun's heart is serious and look at Taejun again)

Taejun: So, I waited until you said it first.

Jaehee; I'm sorry.

Taejun: why you have many things to be sorry to me?

Jaehee:(felt with relief and got comfort from Taejun) cause I said it too late.

Taejun:(tried to cheer Jaehee up and made a light facial expression) but you're sure there's anything more to say to me, right? let's say like you have to take off to catch a spaceship cause you're from the Mars or go promplty back to the future cause you're from the future.

Jsehee: (bad, how dare you are joking in this situation) what? No way.

TaeJun: Then, that's fine with me as long as it's not(either you're from the Mars or future)

Jaehee:...

Taejun:(shyly took Jaehee's hand but tightly) I'm OK as long as you're not going anywhere.

Jaehee:(made a vacant look)....

Taejun: cause I won't let you go anywhere.

p.s as you might know, the original script was posted in the TTBY official site after the end of TTBY.

Archived