♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest lauraffxx

nilmemories said: Is it true that SHINee wouldn't come? WHY? Guys, do you smell something fishy here? Why don't we catch Minho and Sulli together anymore nowadays? SME what are you trying to hide from us???
X(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Is it true that SHINee wouldn't come? WHY? Guys, do you smell something fishy here? Why don't we catch Minho and Sulli together anymore nowadays? SME what are you trying to hide from us???

X(

I think SME save our MinSul for TTBY event in Japan that will be held on August 11. Be patient chinggu, soon our thirsty about Minsul moments will come :)

Guest bemjerry13

I am actually quite happy about the turn of events.....it seems like SM is executing some "damage control'. Looking back, I think that phonecall of MInho in Sulli's show received such a reaction to the point that even those who doesn't want to accept that Minho and SUlli are probably together started doubting and so since then I don't think we have ever seem them together. what's funny is they've been to same events and we don't see any pictures of them together! We didn't even see Minho with f(x) in their comeback at music core!!!! Come on, the last one is just too much! Minho is super friends with f(x) so why can't he take a picture of them in one of the dressing rooms at music core! Would it really take that much of an effort for Minho to go visit his guests who also happens to be his friends!...this is becoming more and more obvious! Hahahahahhaa!

@zee' date=' chingoo, I am a bit confused.I know that f(X) will join this Korea Music Festival.  Now, Minho will be MCing.  How about MC in Music Core?  Amber is the MC for Show Champion, right?   [/quote']

sorry for late reply, I saw that schedule above on shineee.net ~ but after talk with peach unnie, she said maybe SFI made mistake.. peach unnie already checking on Korean Music Festival official website and yes Minho seems will MC-ing Music Core and not Show Champion.. you can see the Star Lineup here > http://www.koreamusicfestival.net/sokcho2013/lineup.html#here2

Guest parkhyerin

As the movie premiere title, SM also playing 'Hide and Seek' with us. Haha its okay,gwenchana, the event was unexpected though,and if it was happened,I think its just a bonus for us today,isn't it? ;) so enjoy the game, and remember about D-4. God always with us,minsullians. O:-)

Guest lauraffxx

bemjerry13 said: I am actually quite happy about the turn of events.....it seems like SM is executing some "damage control'. Looking back, I think that phonecall of MInho in Sulli's show received such a reaction to the point that even those who doesn't want to accept that Minho and SUlli are probably together started doubting and so since then I don't think we have ever seem them together. what's funny is they've been to same events and we don't see any pictures of them together! We didn't even see Minho with f(x) in their comeback at music core!!!! Come on, the last one is just too much! Minho is super friends with f(x) so why can't he take a picture of them in one of the dressing rooms at music core! Would it really take that much of an effort for Minho to go visit his guests who also happens to be his friends!...this is becoming more and more obvious! Hahahahahhaa!

Guest lauraffxx

suhadazainuddin said: [iNFO] SHINee, EXO and APink will be on next episode of WGM.

This time, Jonghyun will be there. This episode will be crazier. XD Expect more laughter guys. lol I can imagine Taemin being his hyung's victim. XD

-Admin Sangchu

Guest bemjerry13

saw something in tumbler...(haven't watched the entire interview of f(x) with jonghyun and key yet, so correct me if i'm wrong)...seems like sulli said "recently, I have filmed a series with Minho," and jonghyun interrupted andsaid, "yes, I watched it all!" and then Sulli said "I heard..."......wonder where she heard it from...it could only be from someone inside the SHINee house right?!...hahahaha..........i'm delusional!..probably from lack of minsul interaction!

Guest lauraffxx

bemjerry13 - haha I noticed it too! probably Jonghyun told her, they are all so close! he was also very vocal about his soppurt of TTBy and tweeted a lot about it :) I also think the photo competition he did to prank Minho was with TTBY photos, or maybe i'm mistaken.. but it was around that time!

results of my research about sulli and her interest of Hello Kitty nail art ^^
no wonder why that girl on naver blog, gave this nail art name " fx sulli's lovely hello kitty nail art " ~ :))

wW6lH7b.jpg

Hola Minsullians ;)
Its been a while since my last post. what did i miss? ah.. 
(i) Music Core where Minho been an MC and Sulli with f(x) appeared on the same program for Rum Pum Pum Pum - No Minsulraction detected - checked
(ii) Today's Movie Premiere been rumored f(x) and SHINee will be coming but end up only Sulli was there - in fact, all SHINee noona's blogs are full of Sulli's photo coz of SHINee's absence. One twitter that i read "No brother in law, its ok, coz we have sister in law" :)) - again, no Minsulraction - checked
its ok guys. we have actually experienced this many times. or shud i say gazillion times lol :)) if you have a chance to read back the last 2000 pages, there were tons of possible Minsulraction where both SHINee and f(x) were present on the same event. 
so at first we have such a high hope. like this :
tumblr_moes93F93H1rm49iao1_500.gif

but we end up became like this
cry.gif

:))
i think the most memorable one was during MAMA 2012 and SM Town ending concert
but the thing is, Minsul always surprise us when we least expected. to me, the pic of TTBY Japan promo below was the most surprising. its like suddenly come out out of nowhere :) 
1017144_670939302920210_1018539299_n.jpg

so be strong and keep faith. coz Minsul is the ship that sail by itself. fighting!! :)
This must be my last post before going on hiatus for a while for Raya celebration. Just wanna wish all Muslim here,
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-CmhDqoRnwl3m9RJ2WvE

this cute video message goes to all of you ;)
"Sometimes the best way to connect is to switch off"  :D

Guest ravissant

Nice work on the nail art research, Detective @zee!  And the pic you posted of Sulli is from the SMTown New York concert where Minho couldn't help, but sing-a-long Kangta's part.  Aah!  I love that "I Am" snippet.   8-> Still back reading the thread & came across @alexandralim's SHINee concert experience.  Such a lucky gal for having an eye contact w/ Minho.  Here's the picture alexandralim showed/waved to Minho where he nodded like he approved of it, being shipped w/ her.   :x :x :x MinhonSulli4.jpg

edit:  Thank you for posting the precious pics in behalf of alexandralim of the 12/8/12 SWC Singapore, @bananali & also for the pic above for reference.  :)

Archived