(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

i dont know .. i'm so sad right now.  I cried really hard with episode 14.  I was mentally prepared so i didn't cry with 15.  Plus, I was a little in denial, because I wanted to wait for behind the scenes of 15.  I've been secretly hoping that there was another surprise for viewers, something like Taec asking Gui Gui to date for real... yeah I was very wishful.  But as I watched the BTS for 15, i just lost it.  My whole head keeps saying, this can't be .. can't be the end of it... But I'm glad that PD tried his best to put a smile on the viewers' face rather than sadness, tears, obsession, and what not.  
So here's my take on the entire show.  If the whole PD team fell in love with Gui Gui and Taecyeon didn't, something must be really wrong with him.  I'm almost 100% sure that he had feelings for Gui Gui too, but I believe Taecyeon is a very career-driven kind of man.  These types of men think logically.  They think with their head not with their heart.  This means that even if he knew he had feelings for Gui Gui, he can't afford to be in a serious relationship, let alone a long distance one.  That's why he kept saying repeatedly that he wants to send Gui Gui off on good terms; and that's what the last surprise was for.  He wanted both of them to be happy, meaning he has his own goals, and she has her own goals, he doesn't want any of them to lose track with their own path.  I know lots of you would say that Love makes everything possible. But in reality (my opinion and lots of other experienced people's opinions), relationships are a lot of times rather distracting when you have serious goals that really want to accomplish.  So Taec, I think he just want to cherish all these memories in his heart, and move on with the next stepping stone in his career.  As you can see, Taec's career is really taking off at the moment, he's in movies, and receiving lots of acting roles, and he wants to keep them that way.  I think that's his decision, and we should respect him for that.  I think Gui Gui has already accepted it too. 
As with the yes/no, i totally agree with you that it was a bit too much for him to keep nagging her about it.  Finally, when she gave that official "yes", he didn't do sh** about it (my feminist side came out).  That's a really d**k move there.  lol. Guys are just not very sentimental sometime. 
Taec, he's hopelessly and deadly romantic.  I don't blame Gui Gui for falling so hard for him, even though it's just a show.  I also don't blame Taec for not wiping her tears and hug her tighter when she cried.  One thing I learned from being in a 6 years relationship is, guys freak out when they see tears.  Tears don't exist in their world.  Tears make them weak and lose their logical thinking.  Every time my bf and i fight, if I can't come up with anything to make him feel sorry, I start crying, and that move works every single time. kakka (sorry bf) I think Taec freaked out when he saw Gui Gui cried too.  The only thing he could come up with was "don't cry" and give her tissues.  But in his head, he was actually thinking "what can I do to make her feel better?"  That's why there was such thing as that last surprised event.  
This couple, they don't seem to say very much to us, but somehow they understand each other very well; and that's what makes them so special to all of us. Even words can't describe ...
All in all, i'm really happy that they ended on good terms.  Thanks to Taec.  Lots of respect for that man.  Actions speak louder than words.  This guy is all about actions.  

bouquet78 said: I am improving..I just cried a little when watching the BTS...and so, they hugged again before Taec went into the train leaving....and from inside the train, Taec seemed to be heavy hearted to leave GuiGui too (see, Taec is not as wooden as thought).....haha..GuiGui said 'saranghe' again...and when she said that, Taec gazed her with that look again...the same reaction in one of the scene/episode...hmm..couldn't recall but very familiar...ah!..yes,..the same reaction and gaze when Taec bought GuiGui the caterpillar pillow, when GuiGui used the pillow to kiss him....
about ChanSung,..now I understand why everytime Taec was being teased in TV show/ radio interview, he is the one who laughed out so loud....'michoso mode on' - now I want to kidnap ChanSung and interrogate him whether Taec is keeping in touch withGuiGui now..hehehehehehe....watch out ChanSung.....:-):-):-)

Guest bully14

Chansung may have helped taec to think up the idea for the last surprise - photos exhibition showcasing all their shared memories and time. 2 points I really think are significant in 2nd part bts: 1. Scene showing staring intently at guigui from train when she turned her to him 2. 10:39s - when guigui and taec's eyes met when taec was looking at her with fond amusement as guigui proclaimed her love of the audience and taec realized that he was still staring at her when their eyes met , there was a quick momentary frisson of awareness that quickly caused taec to look away.... That flashing moment convinced me of one thing-- he is definitely not indifferent to her..it was like a realization of physical awareness between them or more like on taec's part anyway. I felt like it was straight out of a drama scene when the couple suddenly realized in a stare and the awareness that they are man and woman came out of the blue into their minds!!! 

the making had me brimming with tears....but i love the way they end it....they ended it with a smiles....and Gui Gui msg to the audience that had Taec staring at her lols

[see the way Taec Stare at her??? Lols.....it was like....excuse me girl your husband is still here!! ROFL 

iloveyou3_zpsa06e7eeb.png

I honestly LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Taec's gaze....

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: the making had me brimming with tears....but i love the way they end it....they ended it with a smiles....and Gui Gui msg to the audience that had Taec staring at her lols
iloveyou_zpscec7abf3.png

iloveyou2_zpsa088d453.png

and see the way Taec Stare at her??? Lols.....it was like....excuse me girl your husband is still here!! ROFL iloveyou3_zpsa06e7eeb.png

Ok I have a question if anyone knows. There is a lady that was always walking with guigui.. I know she has a manager with her, cuz the pdnim that is close to her gave her candies for her and her manager on white day. is her manager the lady that helped her pass out t-shirt she made for everyone and the lady that was comforting her at the campsite and stayed behind with her to take the later train. Is she her manager or part of the gwgm staff? Cuz if I'm not mistaken, she was speaking korean with another staff while comforting guigui at the surprise event. I'm just wondering cuz she seems very motherly towards guigui.
The look that taec gave her when she said saranghae to the viewers, was.kind of confusing to me, cuz if he was a bit jealous because she said that to the viewers.. its a lil fishy... She already told him she loved him, but his reaction wasn't that great.. He said it back, but he said with a "really, you do?" Type of tone. It's just my opinion... He still said it back nonetheless.

Guest mizchief

I started the video at 311 look at Taec's eyes... what do you see ? 
It is more obvious at 3:15
Ah, maybe I am seeing things... 
EDIT : Video won't start if I start it at 3:11 so just go to 3:11

bouquet78 wrote: »

I am improving..I just cried a little when watching the BTS...and so, they hugged again before Taec went into the train leaving....and from inside the train, Taec seemed to be heavy hearted to leave GuiGui too (see, Taec is not as wooden as thought).....haha..GuiGui said 'saranghe' again...and when she said that, Taec gazed her with that look again...the same reaction in one of the scene/episode...hmm..couldn't recall but very familiar...ah!..yes,..the same reaction and gaze when Taec bought GuiGui the caterpillar pillow, when GuiGui used the pillow to kiss him....

about ChanSung,..now I understand why everytime Taec was being teased in TV show/ radio interview, he is the one who laughed out so loud....'michoso mode on' - now I want to kidnap ChanSung and interrogate him whether Taec is keeping in touch withGuiGui now..hehehehehehe....watch out ChanSung.....

@bouquet78

come here you girl lols.....**hugss** there there lols.............

*pat pat*.... it a happy ending for our couple we should all rejoice dont you think...... :)

@angelangie,...thank you so much....thanks for all the *hugs* when I started to cry like mad.....yes, indeed it is a happy ending and is hoping this goes the same in their real world...:-) :-) :-)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

I stated the video at 311 look at Taec's eyes... what do you see ? 

It is more obvious at 3:15

EDIT : Video won't start if I start it at 3:11 so just go to 3:11

his eyes.....

he's crying :((

Guest gmanalangster

EP 15   wan-jeon dae-bak-i-ya  !!!!    ^:)^ ^:)^
I only read posts here and it broke my heart every time I read comments of Taec's lack of emotion.. It's unfair... but  for me the last  Making film justifies everything for Taec..  Gui Gui gets him..  you don't need to be proficient  because there is no language barrier when it comes to feeling L-O-V-E.   
:x

Guest bibidep

Do any of us understand what Taec was saying at the second BTS clip around 1:13 minute??  This man mumble in his mouth I can't understand what he was saying.   Also when he hug her the first time he talked in Korean repeat two time.   I think Taec wants both of them to be happy with this breakup because the show had end and they have to go on with their life for now, not because they don't like each other or other party make mistake that why he thinks no reason for crying.  Just think that they dated each other for 3 months and now break up, sound so sad.  I think Taec did say in one of his interview that he had a relationship before when he in America and had to breakup with her like mutual breakup because he had to go to Korea to joint the training to become a singer, and he said he still keep contact with her through the internet.  So may be same thing with Gui Gui, he love her for real but have to said goodbye for now and who know in the future the destine will bring for them.

P.S.  @Bully14:  may be correct about Chansung that Taec mentioned in the last clip of BTS.  He said thank you Chansung too.  Chansung may gave Taec an idea about the surprise or even help Taec prepared.  I remember Jun Ho said if he is the girl, Chansung is the one that he want to date and marry with.  May be Chansung is the very romantic man.

The comment about Chansung is the new mystery for the TaecGui shippers FBI team. I think there is more of a story behind that-maybe Chansung was originally going to do WGM and decided not to so Taec got the part. Or maybe Chansung told Taec to do the show when he really didn't want to. Or maybe Chansung told Taec to write the letter and read it to GuiGui- because he didn't need to say those things. And in interviews, GuiGui has stated that the whole proposal and letter were all Taec's idea and that none of that was scripted or planned in advance.  I also decided to watch the counselor show again to see what Taec said about dating and girls. The hosts tell him to talk about girl problems and he answers that he is lonely, but he won't say that he wants women, only that he is  lonely. Hmm, sounds like someone who is in a long distance relationship with two busy people. 

Guest bibidep

jcruz said: The comment about Chansung is the new mystery for the TaecGui shippers FBI team. I think there is more of a story behind that-maybe Chansung was originally going to do WGM and decided not to so Taec got the part. Or maybe Chansung told Taec to do the show when he really didn't want to. Or maybe Chansung told Taec to write the letter and read it to GuiGui- because he didn't need to say those things. And in interviews, GuiGui has stated that the whole proposal and letter were all Taec's idea and that none of that was scripted or planned in advance.  I also decided to watch the counselor show again to see what Taec said about dating and girls. The hosts tell him to talk about girl problems and he answers that he is lonely, but he won't say that he wants women, only that he is  lonely. Hmm, sounds like someone who is in a long distance relationship with two busy people. 

Guest attica

I have no idea whats with everyone here complaining or ranting about TY being feelingless and bla bla bla. But tbh, i super duper love this BTS scene. Its depressing that its all over but somehow i know at the back of my mind good things are going or probably happening for this two.

My number one issue is just; why does the production team always cut the bestest scenes. The sweetest scenes.

Aside to that, im good. Good with all that this show has come so far.

If you guys still think TY is the bad person, think again. Did you guys see how happy he was to get the shoe and wear it (even when its the wrong size).

Did you see the footage where TY huged GG after they stopped filming. The looks in his eyes. The automatic move where he cleaned her shoes, she has an assistant to wipe her shoes but he did it out of his own will. Did you see the theme park episode where he told the staffs to clean and touch up her makeup after they played the water gun. Go and rewind again that part and see the look they had, how their eyes just met and we see fireworks.

Didnt you guys see how he prepared he farewell event just for her. Especially for her?!

Yes i agree that he sucks at expressing his feelings and actions but if i was him it would be hard for me to do it infront of public view.

Right now im satisfied with what ive seen, and i have to agree that he likes her but to what extent its up to them. I would be delighted if they are together but for that, lets just let time and god decide.

So before i end this, i seriously think that Changsung is a taecgui fan, or prolly he helped to give TY advise all this while or just probably Changsung find GG cute. lol. Because he said Thank You, why would you thank a person and make it public if just because he is going to be in the next season.

So my two cents worth. Have a great day everybody. :)

Archived