[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

credit again to @nhb19
~Another article of Teukso Couple from TVReport~

Title:(MBC Entertainment Award) 'Popularity Award' Leeteuk to Kang Sora, "You will come visit me right?"

Leeteuk-Kang sora Couple who received great love from audience through We Got Married has won the Popularity Award for Variety Show category from 2012 MBC Entertainment Award.

Leeteuk and Kang Sora won the honor of the Popularity Award for Variety Show Category on the evening of 29th December at Yeongdeungpo-gu, Yeouido, Seoul in which the award ceremony of '2012 MBC Broadcast Entertainment Award' was held.

"Thank you. Actually last year, I've been nominated for Rookie Award and Best Couple Award but I couldn't attend to the award ceremony. So, I feel really good to receive (this award) this year... In future I'm going to work harder so I can become the promising people in entertainment industry" said Kang Sora.

Leeteuk who's currently serving under military's public relation division couldn't attend the award ceremony. "Thank you to the viewers and the production team of 'We Got Married' for giving such big award to me who lacks a lot," he said through a video message. Following that, he also said to Kang Sora, "Sora-ya, you've been doing well right? It's a live broadcast, so don't get nervous. And it would be good if you could do it well. You will come to visit me right?"

As a reply to this, Kang Sora said "To the fact that we (still) won/received this award even though Oppa is (already) in army made me feel even happier. I'll write to you soon. I should go visit you when you're at least a Sergeant or a Corporal. If your rank get promoted, I'll consider to visit you."

Meanwhile, Kang Ho Dong, Hwang Kwang Hee and Kang Sora are MCing the award ceremony for '2012 MBC Broadcast Entertainment Award' this year which full with MBC entertaiment dazzling/shining stars attended to light up the ceremony.

**Translated by: Hiedi/@nhb19
** Source: http://news.zum.com/articles/5009810?c=06
kyaaaaahhhh!!!! 
PJS: SORAYA
Sora: OPPA!!!
OH how I miss how they call each other... :x :x :x
Sorry for the RED!!!

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd

said:

credit again to @nhb19

Title:(MBC Entertainment Award) 'Popularity Award' Leeteuk to Kang Sora, "You will come visit me right?"

(sorry for cutting your post eonni, too long..... kkkk)

Leeteuk who's currently serving under military's public relation division couldn't attend the award ceremony. "Thank you to the viewers and the production team of 'We Got Married' for giving such big award to me who lacks a lot," he said through a video message. Following that, he also said to Kang Sora, "Sora-ya, you've been doing well right? It's a live broadcast, so don't get nervous. And it would be good if you could do it well. You will come to visit me right?"

As a reply to this, Kang Sora said "To the fact that we (still) won/received this award even though Oppa is (already) in army made me feel even happier. I'll write to you soon. I should go visit you when you're at least a Sergeant or a Corporal. If your rank get promoted, I'll consider to visit you."

Meanwhile, Kang Ho Dong, Hwang Kwang Hee and Kang Sora are MCing the award ceremony for '2012 MBC Broadcast Entertainment Award' this year which full with MBC entertaiment dazzling/shining stars attended to light up the ceremony.

[color=#ff0000]kyaaaaahhhh!!!! [/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]PJS: SORAYA[/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]Sora: OPPA!!![/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]OH how I miss how they call each other... :x :x :x[/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]Sorry for the RED!!![/color]

Park Jungsu in SBS Entertainment Award!! I got the shock of my life when he suddenly turned up!!! It was just Boom with PJS standee when suddenly Park Jung Su came in!! OMG
the entire time he was doing his thank you speech, he was so serious to the point of being too comical for me..kkk.. he was joking but so serious-looking. He promoted The Promise Musical too..He's like a robot..LOL
It is completely different to the way he said his thanks with the MBC Entertainment Awards last night..just look at him so serious!!
vlcsnap-2012-12-30-13h43m17s11.jpg
vlcsnap-2012-12-30-13h45m02s34.jpg
vlcsnap-2012-12-30-13h57m17s72.jpg

I just love how different it is from his yesterday's speech!! and yesterday, he kept introducing himself as PARK JUNGSU, today he kept saying LEETEUK.. and the tone of his voice too!!!! Whilst yesterday, he sounded so like himself during WGM, the way he delivered his message to his SORAYA...kyaaaaah!!! and today, he was all business-like..kkk.. so serious!!!

MBC speech: the way his eyes softened when he mentioned SORAYA, the way his voice changed, the smile he can't seem to hide..the way he kept introducing himself as Park JUngsu...
SBS speech: look how fierce his eyes were, the whole time he was so serious, not even a single smile..he introduced himself as the soldier PJS and Leeteuk.(the entertainer). 
FDs see the difference... ?????
pjs_leeteuk.jpg

Guest Cicci_92_1

Could you even imagine if he went to the MBC entertainment Award??? *.*

I'm dreaming :)

Yah, Pabo Teuk! You've chosen the wrong ceremony to attend! 

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd said:
I just love how different it is from his yesterday's speech!! and yesterday, he kept introducing himself as PARK JUNGSU, today he kept saying LEETEUK.. and the tone of his voice too!!!! Whilst yesterday, he sounded so like himself during WGM, the way he delivered his message to his SORAYA...kyaaaaah!!! and today, he was all business-like..kkk.. so serious!!!

MBC speech: the way his eyes softened when he mentioned SORAYA, the way his voice changed, the smile he can't seem to hide..the way he kept introducing himself as Park JUngsu...
SBS speech: look how fierce his eyes were, the whole time he was so serious, not even a single smile..he introduced himself as Leeteuk.. 
FDs see the difference... ?????

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd said: tweetiaa said: Totally Different!! Look how uncomfortable he is while sitting between the audiences?? He looked lost in there, LOL :D It's weird, since as Leeteuk, he used to attend some awards ceremony, right? and he also likes the popularity, so why he became so uncomfortable there?? kkk :D

121230 SBS Entertainment Awards, teuk's thank you speech:

Teuk: Salute! I am Soldier Park Jungsoo! I was doing activities as Super Junior's Leeteuk in the society! Firstly, thank you to SBS and the viewers for giving me such a great award! And also, I would like to thank the Ministry of National defence for allowing me to receive this award personally and the soldiers of the Korean Army who are having a hard time during this cold winter in order to protect our country, I would like to say thank you and I am proud! I would also like to thank [staffs names] and Strong Heart and Star King's writers and staff members! I would like to sincerely thank Lieutenant Park Seunggwan who is here with me and the Super Junior members who are feeling the empty space that I left behind! And thank you to my fellow soldiers who are watching this on the TV! I am now in the midst of preparing for the musical that is for the 60th anniversary of the 6.25 Korean War "The Promise"!

Boom: Are you able to show us one part of the musical? Show it to the viewers?
Teuk: I hope that the viewers will come personally to watch!
[Then he starts to introduce the musical] Its a musical that you can watch with your family so I hope that you can give it lots of love! Even though I don't know when the day 29th July 2014 will come but I will come back as a even more handsome man! That's all from Korea's soldier, Park Jungsoo! Thank you! Salute!

Credit to teukables

Can't help but to feel happy that he might have watch yesterday broadcast of his winning in MBC then he definitely saw Sora's response to him and her looks last night. OMO my heart feels happy now . Definitely his army buddies and him watch his acceptance speech last night knowing how they watch todays broadcast.

I am too late for the celebration.. huhu.. but seriously, I didn't realize that my tears are falling while reading all your post.. I am so happy.. super duper.. guess I'll cry so hard once I got to see the video.. "Sora-ya" .. eeeee.. kilig!!!  ♥♥♥thank you all Fighting Dimples! you're the BEST!!! 

Hi All!

#Teuk wasn't the first soldier who got permission to accepted award personally during active duty. Boom also come to SBS Entertainment Awards 2009 (Rookie of the Year, along with Hyuk and Teuk), at that time Hyuk and Teuk not be able to deliver speech because Boom took all the time, so both of them re-take the award acceptance during Strong Heart recording. 

#Teuk might not allowed come to yesterday event (MBC Entertainment Award) because he won joint award with Sora, so his Sora can accepted the award on his behalf. He appeared via VCR instead (like Heenim did last year), unless he won Excellence Award (nominated, but Yoo Sae Yoon from Radio Star won the award).
#Congratulations for Teuk-Sora won Popularity Award, Kyuhyun won Rookie of the Year (so happy, last year he come for Heenim, this year he won his own) at MBC Entertainment Awards 2012!, also for Teuk (again) as Best Entertainer at SBS Entertainment Awards 2012.
Happy New Year, Welcome to New Adventures!

tweetiaa said:

playerkbd

said:

credit again to @nhb19

(sorry for cutting your post eonni, too long..... kkkk)

[color=#ff0000]kyaaaaahhhh!!!! [/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]PJS: SORAYA[/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]Sora: OPPA!!![/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]OH how I miss how they call each other... :x :x :x[/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color][color=#ff0000]Sorry for the RED!!![/color]