[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest PrinsesaLira

1) the most awkward moment -     When Leeteuk ssi was dancing alone in ep 2 LOL. :D

2) the best episode -  From 1 to 14  Can't really choose even if I rewatched it a hundreth time... :sweatingbullets:  too hard @_@

3) the sweetest date - The first time they held hands going to KTR.:wub:

4) the most handsome leeteuk - Trying to carry the blankets by himself :sweatingbullets:

5) the prettiest sora - And the coolest I think was when they were pretending to be in the club dancing and calling Leeteuk ssi B)      

6) the most cheesy word - Nothing beats Baby Princess LOL:P     

7) and... the best moment of our couple... -  It's gotta be the bed scene where they looked at each other...blush.gif:wub: 

Just out of curiosity my fellow FDs here..  What could have happened if Sora ssi didn't bump her head on the bed???:w00t: 

And its just too much that Leader ssi keeps asking Sora ssi if it's cold...  I was like YES, YES, YES she is cold AND???  :ph34r:  Give her a HUG already???:rolleyes:  Sometimes our Leader ssi is a little slow...dry.gif  

Guest chikuma

Hi Teuksoralover,

I think i've been read in one article that  during the interview Sora mention that her ideal type is actor Won Bin (i dont remember that website) and i'm quite amused when in Christmas episode she said that she dont have any ideal type..and recently i watched strong heart with Dana CSJH's  appearance as a guest(Leetuk force to write 5 pages of apology letter because of his affection towards Dana) In this show Dana told the stories about the man that loves her before( Boom and Leetuk) and guess what the man that she love and her ideal type is Won Bin.Who doesnt love Won Bin right?I think at first preference as a ideal type both of Sora and Leetuk have different criteria the woman/man they like.But FATE brought them together as a couple...So this is much great and sweeter things for us to enjoy and appreciate them more( compare to couple Donghae-Eun So).Love at a second sight..rolleyes.gif

Guest Moielle

@ enrell: thank you very much for the link..

@ bulkgoguma: the best moments for me are the AHA moments - meaning, moments of realization that there is something there:

1. Leeteuk was holding the ring with his right hand shaking

2. Sora's facial expression of disappointment upon learning of Leeteuk's secret dates

Guest 33ru_mieru

@hellokitty_mao

LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH Page 200 started well hellokitty_mao! I laughed so much at this: "He even asked Eunhyuk to STAND BACK AWAY FROM HIM!"

LOL....Gosh, I miss episode 9...I want my own PC back!!!

@chikuma

15 pages!!! Go go read and see how we all spent our time during this period :P

and YES!!! FATE!! Do you Believe in Fate? Yes I do!!

@bulkgoguma

HI5!!! Even though I myself can't answer those quiz by you but thanks to you I enjoy everyone else's answers so much!

@teuksoralover

LOL...this page 200 makes me super happy..

Your best episode, house episode...oh my gosh when I read those, I feel De Ja Vu..and that Leeteuk, he is not helping by saying "I thought we are married"..during the 10 rules scene...makes me questioned myself even more -_-'

@PrinsesaLira

It is indeed bad for the health LOL..Which is why it's a good thing lallinachan and bulkgoguma try to distract us with Mystery Cases and Quizzes...

Hi5 with you for your best episode..I Laughed like mad reading your curiosity..LOL! SLOW!!! Really SLOW!! LOL! the Hug back in episode 10 also... When Sora backhugged him for second time, I feel like entering his body and grabbed Sora's hand tightly so she could not get away..

Aiks...Leeteuk super slow! (okay just joking, I'd rather them doing the hug when they are alone :P)

LOL...moielle..

AHA moment..

Gosh, sorry, today I am too happy, everyone's comments are really so funny..

Okay, every time I talk about brother in law, I always bias Brother in law number 1....so today, I wanna thank Brother in law number 2...

LEE HYUK JAE!!! SAY HIS NAME SAY HIS NAME!! LEE HYUK JAE!!!

hyuka.jpg

hyukb.jpg

hyukc.jpg

Thanks for being there when Sora can't be there...You are an awesome brother in law too~~

hyukd.jpg

LOL

hyuke.jpg

See Sora so happy!!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

@lallinachan

FIGHTING!!! Smile~~~

lallinachan, need you to update in the timeline:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1) 110928  http://www.allkpop.c...-being-a-couple

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember enrell shared to me this before...Then another one:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2) 111007 Leeteuk twitter update

@special1004 Day after day i get really happy n I cherish my precious time!! Working hard to live my life!!! ^^

Source:@special1004

Translation by:13elieveSG

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

[edit]

The image he uploaded to the twitter above:

leeteuk071011.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) 111007 Sungmin posted on his blog that Leeteuk gave him a wedding invitation

(He posted on that date but we were not sure the exact date Leeteuk gave him)

4) 111006 Leeteuk twitter update:

Too.E.L.F.^^

miss U…^^

Source:

Shared at
 by  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I went to check in his timeline just now for the above twitter  but I could not find this one (111006)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 ) 111009 Leeteuk twitter update

@special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: btw, A~~~cha means O~~~~my gosh right? ^^;;;

Aiks, actually wanna add more but my connection is really slow now so just this first.

[edit: continue together with Xianlie90's case in next post]

Guest xianlie90

I CALLING EVERY FD IN THIS THREAD!! (sorry for caps)

what date when LT first met Sora at WGM?????

*i think i found something, so i need you guys to answer this!!

Guest lallinachan

Based on my timeline it's

111001  (making of) episode 1-2-3

but I don't remember if it was something confirmed by photos (actually I don't remember if it was confirmed, it's one of the two dates that I'm not sure)... or by some articles. Hope you found out something^^

Guest kaelstorm

yea it should be 111001. that's the official date that the korean fans observe, since it was printed on the 100 day cake.

not sure what CF is this. i only found the BTS video

Kang Sora - Filming CF BTS 1

http://youtu.be/PiFhq5-inNw

Kang Sora - Filming CF BTS 2

http://youtu.be/9wEB2NhBUa8

i love the last part of the second video. after the director shouts CUT, sora's expression and walk is priceless. ^^

AND HAPPY 200TH PAGE PEOPLE!!

Guest xianlie90

@lallinachan & @kaelstrom thanks for answering!!!!! yes, i found something, it may takes time for me to write it since i'm not good in English & so many things i need to tell you guys :) i beg your patience ^^

Guest lallinachan

@kaelstorn: Oh! good one! I did not notice the date on the cake!^^ Hope to know why they think it's the right one... I actually don't remember^^;

@lallinachan & @kaelstrom thanks for answering!!!!! yes, i found something, it may takes time for me to write it since i'm not good in English & so many things i need to tell you guys :) i beg your patience ^^

WOah! seems enteresting^^ let's shake up the thread a bit ;)

Of course take your time... we'll wait^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

Wow xianlie90....I was also working on the first episode matters....

this is cool...you check my previous post...I posted there cause I combined all the other stuff I found today for lallinachan to update in the timeline.

I suspected the filming was prior to 01.10.11

but I still don't know the exact date.....

[edit] : I moved the whole thing down here so you can see

@xianlie90

You might be right,,  on 1st Oct....we already knew one of SUJU will be the groom right? They gave some preview?

see the pic below:

sujue.jpg

cr TVdaily Nate

English Translation: dewspaper for SUPER-LEGACY.COM

Edited by : Dea for TwELFs.com

The attire was the same as the one in Teuksora 1st episode....

So filming should be before this date?? might be this date too...

WGM 1st Oct was Saturday evening.....

the romantic dinner date was quite late at night so the earliest latest date should be 30th Sep....or earlier?

I need your comment xianlie90~

Now, I would like to know the date Leeteuk mentioned this to the fans formally...showing the wedding invitation card...

does anyone know?

Guest xianlie90

@33ru_mieru: thx for answering dear~ <3 (btw you are an angel that God send to me!! hhahaha!! xD you'll know the reason later below)

Fellow FDs, actually today (or yesterday, coz its already over midnight here) when i re-watched TeukSo WGM ep 1, i found something strange about LT...

You know the sequence of ep1, right?

LT spread the wedding invitation made ​​by him, received the mission (movie ticket) and then he met sora in the evening at the theater..

screencapture credits to: MBC + Angelsubs

When he delivering the invitation, he wore black coat with blue shirt and black tie, and there's a small microphone on his tie, here some proof screencap of that part

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

7-1.jpg?t=1329924444

Then in the 1st black room interview (before meet sora, coz he said: can we meet tomorrow? i'm nervous) he wear diff clothes: white shirt, sweater and black coat, proof pic below

3-1.jpg

the same clothes when finally he met Sora for the 1st time...

6-1.jpg

But when they show the 2nd black room interview, did you guys notice? LT wear the clothes he wore before (when distributing the invitations), even with that small microphone on his tie!!

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

The more strange of this interview is that he says:

"Actually before the recording i had a few plans in my mind... blalblabla.. but after we met, my mind just became as white as a blank paper."

DANG!!

My 1st thought: Damn, WGM is f***ing fake, its scripted & LT just follow what PD-nim ask him to do! *sorry for abit harassing*

I felt uneasy for hours, i'm struggling & arguing myself whether i need to tell this with my fellow FD.. but i'm afraid that it might hurt you guys alot..

AND then @33ru_mieru (the angel that send from heaven to me) post this

@lallinachan

FIGHTING!!! Smile~~~

lallinachan, need you to update in the timeline:

110928  http://www.allkpop.c...-being-a-couple

When i open the link, it was an old news that WGM denies TeukSo are one of new couples, here's the first paragraph:

"Rumors have been running rampant about which celebrities will joining the new season of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘. Recently, a news outlet reported that Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora were a confirmed couple for the show, and that filming would begin on September 30th."

And this idea came to my brain:  WHAT IF the truth is.... they met each other not in the 1st October.. but in 30 September as reported by the rumor before!!!

so i do a little research for Super Junior schedule on 30Sept & 1Oct, I will start with:

1 October 2011: SuJu at MBC Music Core, (Master No2 even be the special MC for this show)

111001a.jpg?w=590&h=442

cr: quinnnazeera at wordpress

YeSung Twitter Update at 111001: he update his twitter with his selca with Shindong, Eunhyuk & Kim Janghoon

6e1nl.jpg

cr: blackrans14 at wordpress

And here's Shindong, Eunhyuk & Kim Janghoon screencap from WGM ep1,  they are using similar clothes!

So it is certain that LT spread his wedding invitation in an October 2011 at MuCore backstage

9.jpg?t=1329927858

10.jpg?t=1329927856

Now, i'll continue with 30 September 2011:

- SuJu at KBS Music Bank (DongHae Focus)

308322_269796939719720_162503677115714_877543_1830815993_n.jpg

cr: elfamazing at wordpress

- Suju at KBS World Radio Arabic

52.jpg?w=640

cr: wingsforleeteuk at wordpress

from that pic isn't DongHae (Master No3) outfit look similar with this?

8.jpg?t=1329924680

I find out that.... Our beloved MBC editing team, changing the sequence of TeukSo first meeting in episode 1!!

I'll let you guys take the rest ^^ it was't fun anymore if i even write the conclusion for this case!

And since my English keep embarrassing me, someone with better English please help me with the sequence conclution!! XD

but remember~ LT even say that he still don't even know who is the bride when delivering the invitations~ hmm~~ MBC's idea maybe??

Guest 33ru_mieru

@xianlie90

OMG.....This whole evening I also thought about all of these...My problem is, I CAN'T WATCH EPISODE 1 Now ><

and if I am your angel....YOU ARE MY ANGEL Too!!!!

Gosh, I also thought whether I should post the remaining part of what I found or not....then I saw your message...I decided to post....and COOL!!! thanks so much for all the screen caps of episode 1!!! thanks thanks~~this is so awesome....:`)

Thanks so much~~~

[edit]....add something after I re-read your message....

Gosh....you just answered my question too!!!! Now I know when leeteuk gave the invitation card!!!

I seriously wanna cry out of happiness...it's 2AM here and I am supposed to do my work but I am excited now...

Oh, I just love this teamwork....

I also wanna add something....I remember clearly one of the Fighting Dimple Junior said (when Leeteuk announced to the fans)....

"ahhh....you met her yesterday" something like that....something in that line....

Then Leeteuk just ignored....

Is that Donghae??? LOL

@lallinachan

Yay....we have lotsa things to update in the timeline~~

and you are right....investigations are done best in a team....I love our Investigation Team so much!!!

I am a handicapped now cause I can't watch any videos of WGM but I will try my best to help you all from other area...

Love you all~~

Guest lallinachan

@33ru_mieru: thx for answering dear~ <3 (btw you are an angel that God send to me!! hhahaha!! xD you'll know the reason later below)

Fellow FDs, actually today (or yesterday, coz its already over midnight here) when i re-watched TeukSo WGM ep 1, i found something strange about LT...

You know the sequence of ep1, right?

LT spread the wedding invitation made ​​by him, received the mission (movie ticket) and then he met sora in the evening at the theater..

screencapture credits to: MBC + Angelsubs

When he delivering the invitation, he wore black coat with blue shirt and black tie, and there's a small microphone on his tie, here some proof screencap of that part

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Then in the 1st black room interview (before meet sora, coz he said: can we meet tomorrow? i'm nervous) he wear diff clothes: white shirt, sweater and black coat, proof pic below

*quoted image*

the same clothes when finally he met Sora for the 1st time...

*quoted image*

But when they show the 2nd black room interview, did you guys notice? LT wear the clothes he wore before (when distributing the invitations), even with that small microphone on his tie!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The more strange of this interview is that he says:

"Actually before the recording i had a few plans in my mind... blalblabla.. but after we met, my mind just became as white as a blank paper."

DANG!!

My 1st thought: Damn, WGM is f***ing fake, its scripted & LT just follow what PD-nim ask him to do! *sorry for abit harassing*

I felt uneasy for hours, i'm struggling & arguing myself whether i need to tell this with my fellow FD.. but i'm afraid that it might hurt you guys alot..

AND then @33ru_mieru (the angel that send from heaven to me) post this

When i open the link, it was an old news that WGM denies TeukSo are one of new couples, here's the first paragraph:

"Rumors have been running rampant about which celebrities will joining the new season of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘. Recently, a news outlet reported that Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora were a confirmed couple for the show, and that filming would begin on September 30th."

And this idea came to my brain:  WHAT IF the truth is.... they met each other not in the 1st October.. but in 30 September as reported by the rumor before!!!

so i do a little research for Super Junior schedule on 30Sept & 1Oct, I will start with:

1 October 2011: SuJu at MBC Music Core, (Master No2 even be the special MC for this show)

*quoted image*

cr: quinnnazeera at wordpress

YeSung Twitter Update at 111001: he update his twitter with his selca with Shindong, Eunhyuk & Kim Janghoon

*quoted image*

cr: blackrans14 at wordpress

And here's Shindong, Eunhyuk & Kim Janghoon screencap from WGM ep1,  they are using similar clothes!

So it is certain that LT spread his wedding invitation in an October 2011 at MuCore backstage

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Now, i'll continue with 30 September 2011:

- SuJu at KBS Music Bank (DongHae Focus)

*quoted image*

cr: elfamazing at wordpress

- Suju at KBS World Radio Arabic

*quoted image*

cr: wingsforleeteuk at wordpress

from that pic isn't DongHae (Master No3) outfit look similar with this?

*quoted image*

I find out that.... Our beloved MBC editing team, changing the sequence of TeukSo first meeting in episode 1!!

I'll let you guys take the rest ^^ it was't fun anymore if i even write the conclusion for this case!

And since my English keep embarrassing me, someone with better English please help me with the sequence conclution!! XD

but remember~ LT even say that he still don't even know who is the bride when delivering the invitations~ hmm~~ MBC's idea maybe??

ALL I CAN SAY IS: OMG!! WONDERFUL JOB!! (and also you mieru!!!)*shake hands*

Actually I wish I could join the investigation but I have few hours before my text ç_ç

Anyway WOW!! Never noticed any of that! It could be they filmed the first episode the 30 of september. They had the same outfit they had in the preview of we got married with all SuJu... and it's rare that one film and edit something and then air it the same day. Since it's brief it can be the day before. So that means they filmed tukie giving invitations when he already met her! ---> thinking how he was flirting with Gna....... Teukie^^;;;

anyway, hope that when I'll came back from my exam I'll read news abaut this!! FD detectives are a force to be aknowleged!!

p.s. I don0t find your english is any worse then mine, so it suits just fine with me! ;)

@mieru: I'll update the timeline ASAP, hope to read more abaut this mystery!!! XD

p.s... then why the fns signed 1 october on the cake?? hope it's not for my timeline, I always said that there might be mistakes, and wanted to be corrected if there where someting different;; *thinking that I'm to blame for the date on the cake!!! the cake they geve them!!! GOSH!!*

Guest 33ru_mieru

p.s... then why the fns signed 1 october on the cake?? hope it's not for my timeline, I always said that there might be mistakes, and wanted to be corrected if there where someting different;; *thinking that I'm to blame for the date on the cake!!! the cake they geve them!!! GOSH!!*

I just wanna say don't worry, it's not because of you I am sure....

Leeteuk announced it to the fans on 1st Oct 2011 right?

He didn't mention (to the fans) he already met Sora right? he just mentioned a pretty actress. I think he even said he hasn't met (this I can't confirm cause I can't watch epi 1 now).

DON'T WORRY!!!

and...FIGHTING for your Exams~~

[[edit]]

yea it should be 111001. that's the official date that the korean fans observe, since it was printed on the 100 day cake.

Hi Kaelstorm & xianlie90 (sorry to cut your post)

Thanks for the above....

Lallinachan,hope this one helps. The complete messages were just before this page. I cut their message and bold the sentence cause that part you might wanna see....

Xianlie90....one problem.....

If the invitation card is given after the date....

then in the dinner......in episode 3...I remember Leeteuk showed the invitation card to Sora then he said he gave out the invitation right???

Did he say he will give out or did he say he has already given out? (the invitation cards) 

Guest lallinachan

I just wanna say don't worry, it's not because of you I am sure....

Leeteuk announced it to the fans on 1st Oct 2011 right?

He didn't mention (to the fans) he already met Sora right? he just mentioned a pretty actress. I think he even said he hasn't met (this I can't confirm cause I can't watch epi 1 now).

DON'T WORRY!!!

and...FIGHTING for your Exams~~

thankyou dear <3

hope you'll join the investigation and have fun!^^

bye *runs away*

feb 22,2012 leeteuk at Gaon Chart awards

http://sup3rjunior.c...rds-leeteuk-2p/

All Images, Reupload & Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS.

ALWAYS CREDIT ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ AS WELL. Thank you

Credit: ly想回家

Red carpet gaon Charts award

http://sup3rjunior.c...uper-junior-2p/

Credit: as tagged

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

Please credit ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ as well. Thank you

there's some videos as well but it gets to be too much Suju then

Guest teuksoralover

@natali - Thank you for Sora's BTS. It seems recent.. She is getting a lot of endorsements lately. Don't you think? We just saw some of her K-Swiss ads.

@33ru_mieru - Really? Sungmin posted on his blog that Teukie gave him a wedding invitation? If only I can read hanggul and stalk his blog. lol. And oh.. thos tweets like I miss you and A-cha makes me delusional. Haha.

@xianlie90 - Wow.. I am speechless about your observation.. That was a good one.. Hmmm.. Do you think that is why Leeteuk was panicking a lil bit when KARA & Bora were giving him a hard time when he was giving out the invitations?

So right now, what we are suspecting is they filmed the fist date first before distributing the invitations??? Am I right?

I would like to bring some points though... Then why did Teuk say this during their first dinner date?

Teuks said, "I GAVE OUT THE INVITATION CARDS TO OTHER SINGERS WHILE I'M SAYING I'M GETTING MARRIED."

1-11.jpg

So he told her that he gave it out already...

Teuk said, "Cuz I didn't know it was Sora that time..." and "That's why I decided to use 'pretty' as the bride's name"...

2-7.jpg

3-5.jpg

Judging from Sora's reaction during this interaction.. She looks happy and surprised that he gave out some invitations that she even used it to cover her face when she was shy...

I will wait for your conclusion xianlie90. :) I am speechless.. I think we are close to figuring out when the actual first meeting happened.