[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

don't know if this was put on their 100 day anniversary but this picture of the cake is adorable

http://blog.naver.com/zzzzz1119?Redirect=Log&logNo=100151388737

credit:zzzzz1119 blog

The proposal pics

http://blog.naver.com/iclick84?Redirect=Log&logNo=80149766182

credit:click84

there must be some pics and fancams soon of leeteuk in Singapore didn't find much yet...

120219 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Thanks for the warm welcome

@special1004: Thanks for the warm welcome from Singapore’s media!!!^^ I’ll crazily show you (myself) with effort !!

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/18/120219-leeteuk-twitter-update-thanks-for-the-warm-welcome/

credit;Source: @special1004

Translated by: @Jinn8812elf

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee

Guest teuksoralover

Hi FDs, no tweets from Teuk? I guess we just have to really wait and see..

MBC - Oh my.. Fix your problem already..

How are the FDs who attended the concert?  Hope you guys enjoyed your time. Share some good moments with our Teukie and Fighting Juniors. :)

@cleonc90 - Ahhh.. So Teuk's tweet is more like "carpe diem" or "seize the day".. I guess he really feels like he is getting old.. LOL.

@xianlie90 - I saw that new DP too.. Isn't that the magazine cover that fans gave her during her birthday? The one from DC inside? And cute princess fan-art by the way.. she could look like Sora & Teuk's baby daughter princess. :) haha.

@ami189 - They follow each other as well as sungmin follows Sora.. They could tweet privately.. :( We don't see.

@lallinachan - I agree with you.  I like what Donghaesaid that he wants to join WGM because he kinda old already and wants to have that feeling of being inlove... I mean.. where did he get this idea???? I know my delusion mode turns on every now and then but that sounds like he is really jealous of whatever Teuk is experiencing right now..

And thank you peaches_2280 for the translation. It is kinda good to hear that she is resting and she feels blessed about the people around her.

@33ru_mieru - Wow. Thank you for the copy of songs that Sora was listening too. She really seems to like those kind of subtle songs.. :) Don't you think? And I love it that she listens to some english songs.. Awww...

And taey14 - Welcome..  Please be active here and show your love for our couple. :)

@sqd66 - Don't worry.. I went delusional mode too.. Especially the song.. "it is better when we are together"... Awww.. what a sweet song.. She really seems to like these kind of songs. And wow! The 100th day cake looks really adorable.. :)

@tears_in_heaven5712 - They did not.. It was the normal re-run of episodes. :(

==================================================================================

I really miss our couple.. :( Anyways, found some stuff guys that you might wanna see..

• News articles about TSL treating DH2 for a meal.
http://www.mdtoday.c....html?no=178295
http://www.maxmovie....id=MI0095057717
http://www.kwnews.co...id=212021700168

• News article about this week's re-run episode.. I think it basically says that MBC just did a re-run again of the proposal.

http://www.newsen.co...202181723271001

• I got another video of Sora during her birthday..

This video says that she is answering an exam.. I don't know what is that for.. Does somebody here know? They said it could like the one that ADAM couple had - answering an exam. If you notice, a cameraman is filming Sora while answering the exam.. Could that be WGM staff filming her??? I mean that is not DH2 staff filming her. LOL. There were cameras on both sides continuously filming her. If someone could tell us what they are talking about.. then that would be good.

• I suggest you guys visit this link.. there are like 3 videos of her and the picture of the exam she answered.

DC KangSoRa Gallery Exam Page ------

http://gall.dcinside...ngsora&no=37308

• Another video of fans writing for Sora.. I don't really know what was written but according to some.. it is Sora's fans wishing her a happy birthday.. It was so sweet.

CREDIT: DCKANGSORA

Guest 33ru_mieru

@kaelstorm & SoulAce2

Thanks for the translation and the article...

The article that was being shared...towards the end of the article, it says "Leeteuk tweeted, “The dropout is nonsense.”

Wow...I never remember Leeteuk used that phrase :P

@taey14

Welcome~ hope you enjoy here

@sqd66

Which means your birthday has just passed? Wish you a Belated Birthday dear~

Hope we get to enjoy the new episode real soon~

and the picture of the proposal cake...gosh, that's so cute...having cake like those, how to eat? I won't bear to destroy the pretty cake..

@hiedi

LOL...yah being delusional, the songs, especially Better Together suit the feeling ne~ Hoping her husband to be by her side :P

20th March ....one more month...I also hope Sora wont get over exhausted from DH2 cause I read about the change in the storyline, which means they need to rush for the filming...Yay~ after that, relaxing with husband, honeymoon~~

Another thought of mine is, I wish DH2 will start to use old songs like this (not that I hate the pop songs there)...

I really love that Better Together with guitar accompiment..

Hope Sora's character in DH2 will also challenge to sing old songs too :P

@teuksoralover

I saw the fans also give her some movies...not so new movies...I guess Sora really loves old stuff..

and I remember there was once Sora tweeted about a stage performance...and now she also listens to oldies..then in Strong Heart, she was sharing about ancient characters (old Chinese story characters).....this girl knows a lot of stuff that normal girl her age don't..gosh, makes me curious of her more

Thanks for the videos and the articles...

I was looking at the "exams" sheet she filled up...wow 3 pages and she filled up patiently...

http://gall.dcinside...ngsora&no=37308

Spent an hour just to type out Q1 & Q4 -_- (not perfect either)

1) 셀카에 대한 솔직한 대답은?

selka-e daehan soljighan daedab-eun?

Mr.Google translation: Torrent an honest answer?

4) 갤러들이 불러주는 호칭 중 제일 맘에 드는 젓몬?

gaelleodeul-i bulleojuneun hoching jung jeil mam-e deuneun jeosmon?

Mr.Google translation: Gallery of the best singing I like the title jeotmon?

[for Q4, Sora answered ALL - she made a big circle for all the answers)

Question number 1 doesn't make sense...which part is translate as 'torrent'?? the first word is selka....hrmm

Well, but from the questions, I guess it's some Q&A to get to know Sora more...

Hope someone who knows how to read Hangul can translate for us :)

Thanks thanks~

[edit]

new blog about Sora: http://kangsora.word...m-dc-kang-sora/

thanks tears_in_heaven5712 for the translation in the below

Guest hellokitty_mao

Woah I found this "Autumn Leaves" jazz piano performance and I think it's really a nice peice of music. Our Baby princess really have good taste :) And now I wonder if she oso knows how to play this music..

Autumn Leaves - Piano Jazz Ballad

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Guest tears_in_heaven5712

* I suggest you guys visit this link.. there are like 3 videos of her and the picture of the exam she answered.

DC KangSoRa Gallery Exam Page ------ http://gall.dcinside...ngsora&no=37308

Thanks so much

From what i can see in the picture of the exam, DC gives her to answer some quest. about her hobby n something else.

In ques. 4 they ask her what she likes the most to be called/ addressed?

1. Actress Kang

2. Sora ya!

3. KKang ...(cant understand)

4. sora nim!

5. Ya!

And she choose all.

Ques. 6 is ab her hobby.

1. chicken vs pizza ( her choice: pizza)

2. Taking selfcam vs dancing (her choice: Taking selfcam)

4. long hair vs short hair (her choice: long hair)

5. fansign vs fanmeeting (her choice: fanmeeting)

7. bread vs fan (her choice: fan)

Guest kaelstorm

Good Job! You basically said everything that was written in the article. But here's the translated article if you're still interested:

Cr. ilnungcha @ en.korea.com & Source by Starnews

wow i'm amazed with myself hahaha. thanks for the english version of the article! some of it really got lost in translation though, teuk didnt say "the dropout is nonsense"

Thanks so much

From what i can see in the picture of the exam, DC gives her to answer some quest. about her hobby n something else.

In ques. 4 they ask her what she likes the most to be called/ addressed?

1. Actress Kang

2. Sora ya!

3. KKang ...(cant understand)

4. sora nim!

5. Ya!

And she choose all.

Ques. 6 is ab her hobby.

1. Actress Kang

2. Sora ya!

3. KKang SSol (probably a cuter way of calling her first two names kang so)

4. sora nim!

5. Ya!

And she choose all.

Ques. 6 is ab her hobby.

3. Handshake or Hug (She didnt choose any)

DAY 2 OF SS4SG!! heard that teuk was quite lethargic towards the end of the concert yesterday. and if im not wrong, there's star king recording tmr too. 

Guest cleonc90

@33ru_mieru:

hm.. I didn't think that's mean dead people want to reborn.. but the yesterday dead people didn't have "tomorrow" which is today.. I think that's what teuk meant in this tweet.. that we have to do our best today as if it's our last day so there won't be any regret?

and yeah, I know that's it's not late.. But feels like late coz I greet her after almost all of you have greeted her.. that's why I use "belated".. :D

wow i'm amazed with myself hahaha. thanks for the english version of the article! some of it really got lost in translation though, teuk didnt say "the dropout is nonsense"

1. Actress Kang

2. Sora ya!

3. KKang SSol (probably a cuter way of calling her first two names kang so)

4. sora nim!

5. Ya!

And she choose all.

Ques. 6 is ab her hobby.

3. Handshake or Hug (She didnt choose any)

DAY 2 OF SS4SG!! heard that teuk was quite lethargic towards the end of the concert yesterday. and if im not wrong, there's star king recording tmr too.

wow.. thanks for the translation @tears_in_heaven5712 and @kaelstorm.. hope there will be more translation of the "exam".. :D

and found Sora mascot by teukie fanbase.. So cute.. kk.. :D

[sS4SG] Look out for our mascot, Kang So Ra! (cr:@Angeleeteuk)

520411873.jpg?key=480800

update from SS4 SG

@heequeenting teuk said his ideal type only has one condition.has to be a girl! boys said teuk is married but he said he can find another gf.

teuk watch out your baby princess will hit you lol :lol:

sora picture when she is answering an exam :)

4pujb9.jpg

Cre as Tagged

never saw this pic before.sorry if repost.i found sora cute when she doing a heart sign

nuq2g.jpg

Guest lallinachan

update from SS4 SG

@heequeenting teuk said his ideal type only has one condition.has to be a girl! boys said teuk is married but he said he can find another gf.

teuk watch out your baby princess will hit you lol  :lol:

Gosh! Now his ideal type can be any girl? well.... Teukie^^; just when I thought you have matured, you say something like this LOL!

Well, hope he will not get bashed by DC fans for this. People should expet him to say something like that when he is in front of so many fans that are showing him (and SuJu) so much love. It's called "fanservice" don't you think so? ;)

Anyway I hope Sora will hit him for this^^ LOL! I think Teukie likes when Sora is jealous ;p

NOT RELATED to the recent events,

but since someone pointed out that SuJu were laughing at Teukie when he was filming SM town for Sora (episode 8), I have to correct this assumption: SuJu were laughing because they attached a piece of paper on Minho (SHINee) back, and he noticed it---> it was not related to Teukie behaving like a lovesick man XD (doesn't mean they actually think the same way of their hyung^^;).

Guest hellokitty_mao

Teukie was really enjoying himself today and the boys really did a great job! And all the ELFs really nice to do all the handhelds and gave it out for free and I gotta thank them and appreciate their effort ESP the Kyuhyun's handheld which was a hand cut Korean letter. These ELFs really put in loads of effort.

And there was this part where one of the SuJu boys is suppose to choose a fan as their gf and today was Leeteuk's turn to choose. And Sungmin said "I thought you were married??" lol!! I really like this brother in law no. 1 :) And Leeteuk became shy and kept smiling but he said "Sshhh..." and he continue to search for his gf...

Guest 33ru_mieru

@33ru_mieru:

hm.. I didn't think that's mean dead people want to reborn.. but the yesterday dead people didn't have "tomorrow" which is today.. I think that's what teuk meant in this tweet.. that we have to do our best today as if it's our last day so there won't be any regret?

and yeah, I know that's it's not late.. But feels like late coz I greet her after almost all of you have greeted her.. that's why I use "belated".. :D

LOL..yah that's the norm...to live today as if there is no tomorrow so we wont be regret right?

Keke...it's just suddenly I thought those dead people wanna reborn again cause they didn't do enough yesterday...

sorry...brain got electrocuted.... a bit crazy these few days...

Teukie was really enjoying himself today and the boys really did a great job! And all the ELFs really nice to do all the handhelds and gave it out for free and I gotta thank them and appreciate their effort ESP the Kyuhyun's handheld which was a hand cut Korean letter. These ELFs really put in loads of effort.

And there was this part where one of the SuJu boys is suppose to choose a fan as their gf and today was Leeteuk's turn to choose. And Sungmin said "I thought you were married??" lol!! I really like this brother in law no. 1 :) And Leeteuk became shy and kept smiling but he said "Sshhh..." and he continue to search for his gf...

WUAAAA hellokittymao~~~~ eh? you changed account?

Hi5~~~hellokitty_mao~

Today teukkie and the boys did so well right? The Project White Light is superb right?? and all the handheld too yeah~

Gosh...I was going to share about what Sungmin did too...

I love that part so much!!! Sungmin is so awesome!! Thanks hellokittymao for sharing~~~

@teuksoralover

You know what?? (I am trying not to use capslock even though I am tempted but trying hard to restrain)...

I think about you when I watched Leeteuk's solo LOL....seriously..

You know what?? the thing we talked about?? the tongue!!!! He did it... He did it after the saxophone and also after the piano solo!

Okay other than this, I am not sure what else to write for now, I am too excited and for Leeteuk, I can only remember this and Sungmin's part (for anything I assume related to Dimple Couple).

I think I need to calm my mind first cause so many excitement and I need to classify which is relevant to this thread which is not...

Happy Days Ahead everyone~~~

Sungmin is too cute...Leeteuk better watch out Sungmin is winning Sora's heart if he keeps being so good(That's if she pays attention to suju happenings which I doubt since she is so busy)

I think what Leeteuk meant was that he would choose any girl not a guy.

Thanks for the b-day wishes 33ru_mieru !

Also,is it me or does Leeteuk look more manly now?LOL...the pics at the airport he seemed buffed up a bit...maybe gained some facial weight. Anyway he was looking good with the hat.

Sora's fans are so nice to give her such wonderful gifts...I cracked up seeing the one pic with Leeteuk all exposed..would have loved to see Sora's reaction upon seeing the leeteuk related goodies.

You can see she was emotional recieving all the things...must be new to her....Nice to see her genuine thankfulness

Guest teuksoralover

Guys, do you remember baby princess in strong heart talking about appearing with Lee Seungi in a CF... This is from a Lee Seungi fan who watched Sora's appearance on Strong Heart. She said that she absolutely adores Sora from this episode.. The dance video was also here.. The fan wrote this review a long time ago even before her and teukie got married. The comments were also nice towards our Sora.

I like it when the blogger said this...

"But what was really cool about her, is that when Teuk showed an old photo of her when she was very chubby, she was totally cool with it and didn’t bash up the photo like other actresses have!  She was like I’m not ashamed of that photo, and that personally she likes herself when she is not skin and bones.  And that she tends to go for guys that are a bit on the chubbier side.  Totally a free-spirited personality, the kind that both guys and girls like.  I would love to hang out with her!"

--- but isn't it Hyuk who showed it? But I think it was Teuk who researched about the photo since he is the leader of Teuk academy.. LOL. Who would have really thought?

CREDIT: http://lsgfan.wordpress.com

• I know this is kinda old news but this video of Sora during DH2 press conference is absolutely adorbs.. :) Look at her smiling and playing with the one taking the fan cam... It is a must watch. Lol.

• Here is another channel full of Sora.. You will like it. LOL.

CREDIT: LetsgotoLaputa

• I know Sora has some CFs but the more I dig.. the more I see.. Did anyone see this yet? A very cute CF.

CREDIT: LotteCF

=============================================

About the new video of Sora answering the exam.. Did you guys notice the people filming her on the side.. Do you think it is WGM?

@sqd66 - Belated Happy Birthday too my fellow FD! :) I hope you had a great time. TBH, i think you are right.. He looks more manly right now.. He looks more buff.. Did SJ say before that Sungmin can really get close to girls right away?

@33ru_mieru - That is why she so perfect for Teukie cuz Teukie is old. LOL. :) I'm just joking. And for real???? He did the tongue??? I can't contain y excitement just reading your post and hellokitty_mao's post too about Sungmin and he go shy for a bit. I am glad you enjoyed the concert and can't wait for you posts... Awwww... *pali* (that means quickly, right?).. I am just joking.. Take your time.. I would read word per word. :)

Thank you for the efforts of FDs in translating the question.. tears_in_heaven5712 and kaelstorm.

@hiedi - She looks so happy opening the gifts.. Did they just give her a laptop? Wow..

@cleonc90 - LOL at the mascot carrying PARK JUNG SOO. Thank you for thr pic.

@natali - Yeah. I heard that too. lol. I read some tweets too saying when he did his fanservice and he finally chose his girlfriend from the audience that some started yelling kang sora. Is that true? lol.

@lallinachan - Yup. :) I hope so too. It is fan service. It for the elfs. :) And yeah. I think Shinding put something behind one of Shinee's members that caused the people from the back to laugh.

@hellokitty_mao - Haha. Brother in law 1 is really a fighting junior. :) I read some tweets too making fun of Leeteuk and saying that saying he just cheated on his wife. LOL. :) I'm glad that you had fun.. :) Was he really shy? Awww.. he just have been cute.

2/20/12 leeteuk fan pic at Incheon airport

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/19/120220-at-incheon-airport-with-kyuhyun-and-leeteuk-from-singapore-2p/

All Images, Reupload & Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.

120220 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Mata ne (See you again)..Is it correct?^^ Xie xie~^^Thank you~~

@
: It’s cold at this hour but our fans who came to meet us in the airport!!Thank you!!!^^ Mata ne (See you again)..Is it correct?^^ Xie xie~^^Thank you~~

Credit: Lee Teuk (special1004) 

Translation by:  진라면(≧ㅅ≦)Meow~ (jinn8812elf)

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid