Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Replies

• unomally11unomally11 Posts: 17Member

IDOL

On episode 10, I feel like GG is more reserved and not as outgoing as before. She laughs, but she is not as spontaneous as before. I think in the beginning of this show GG is more outgoing and cheerful because she understands that it is going to be awkward so she takes the initiative and lighten up the mood. I don't think she actually considers Taec as a lover, but more as a friend in the beginning. Therefore, it is easier for her to be cheerful and spontaneous. If she actually treats Taec as a potential lover, she would have been shy and reserved like she is now. In this recent episode, I feel like she is holding her feeling back or withdrawing to certain extent. If I were her, I would have done the same thing. We all know that she is practical and realistic. She knows that this relationship will probably have no future, hence I think she is trying not to invest too much feeling into it. Seriously, I would have withdrawn myself from him. Even though people say this show is scripted, we viewers can't help but to invest our feeling into it anyway. So I think even though they, GG and Taec, know that it is fake, to some extent, they will probably be investing into their roles as well. Feeling for each other will develop regardless if you want them or not. In addition, there are people still saying that Taec is just working, however, why can't he work and have fun, or flirt, at the same time. Workplace romance happens more often than you think. 
    DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN J'S ID???? WHO OPENED THE DOOR YESTERDAY, AFTER COMING BACK FROM THE MARKET (ON THE SHOW)? ;)
    SHE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT!!!!!! :(
    Well I didn't notice where she put J's ID. Back pocket of her jeans? downstair?

IDOL

On episode 10, I feel like GG is more reserved and not as outgoing as before. She laughs, but she is not as spontaneous as before. I think in the beginning of this show GG is more outgoing and cheerful because she understands that it is going to be awkward so she takes the initiative and lighten up the mood. I don't think she actually considers Taec as a lover, but more as a friend in the beginning. Therefore, it is easier for her to be cheerful and spontaneous. If she actually treats Taec as a potential lover, she would have been shy and reserved like she is now. In this recent episode, I feel like she is holding her feeling back or withdrawing to certain extent. If I were her, I would have done the same thing. We all know that she is practical and realistic. She knows that this relationship will probably have no future, hence I think she is trying not to invest too much feeling into it. Seriously, I would have withdrawn myself from him. Even though people say this show is scripted, we viewers can't help but to invest our feeling into it anyway. So I think even though they, GG and Taec, know that it is fake, to some extent, they will probably be investing into their roles as well. Feeling for each other will develop regardless if you want them or not. In addition, there are people still saying that Taec is just working, however, why can't he work and have fun, or flirt, at the same time. Workplace romance happens more often than you think. 
    DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN J'S ID???? WHO OPENED THE DOOR YESTERDAY, AFTER COMING BACK FROM THE MARKET (ON THE SHOW)? ;)
    SHE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT!!!!!! :(
    Well I didn't notice where she put J's ID. Back pocket of her jeans? downstair?
    DID SHE OPEN THE DOOR LAST NIGHT?
    NO. Her partner did. 
  • akasiaakasia Posts: 298Member

SUPERSTAR

femeka said:
    hi guys,

see the link below from the beginning to 0:43. you'll see the flowers i mentioned in my first post - 2 flowers in the hand-writing heart in ep. 9 and Taec's drawing.

:x  :x
    jazcabbbyuyu0389

IDOL

Did Teac change after the trip from the market? I feel like he was more lively when he return? Do you think something happen or did GG give him something? or maybe because of GO. When I watch the part on the microwave, I didn't think it was funny but he was laughing his butt off. What do you guys think?
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 10,388Moderator

Did Teac change after the trip from the market? I feel like he was more lively when he return? Do you think something happen or did GG give him something? or maybe because of GO. When I watch the part on the microwave, I didn't think it was funny but he was laughing his butt off. What do you guys think?
    maybe Taec felt Gui Gui changes and wanted to draw her attention back to him
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
  • ambassambass Posts: 25Member
    Hi fellow shippers
    Just wanted to know when it was that Gui Gui' mother gave those pics with George Hu to the tabloid in Taiwan?  Was it kind of around the time of filming Ep 10?  Or I am way off.?  

minwooluv78miz-em

maybe Taec felt Gui Gui changes and wanted to draw her attention back to him

They just got their jive back :). They have a warm up phase.

oh well cant fault them they were complete stranger if not for GWGM not to mention that they cant speak freely due to language barrier however...Gui Gui had really improve alot....
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.

ambass said:
    Hi fellow shippers
    Just wanted to know when it was that Gui Gui' mother gave those pics with George Hu to the tabloid in Taiwan?  Was it kind of around the time of filming Ep 10?  Or I am way off.?  

when news first break out that Gui Gui was going to take part in the GWGM and probably was in the middle of the filming the GWGM...actual date not sure...but that photo the mother gave was actually a photoshop pictures....Gui Gui had personally called George over the phone to apologize since it was mention when the scandal broke off she was in Korea.....
    Bubble-AF
  • LmanglaLmangla VulcanPosts: 3,837Member

LEGEND

edited June 2013
    ambass said:
    Hi fellow shippers

@ambass -- I was wondering the same thing... she is trying hard and she is a performer but she seems a bit stressed and bit low key. perhaps, it was happening around that time and she still needs to film..

Lmangla said:
    ambass said:
    Hi fellow shippers

@ambass -- I was wondering the same thing... she is trying hard and she is a performer but she seems a bit stressed and bit low key. perhaps, it was happening around that time and she still needs to film..

now that both of you mention it...i think it about the period the scandal broke out....it was really bad of her mother to do so
This discussion has been closed.