Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest yum yum dimsum

thanks cjoey for tha wallpaper...

like most of you, me too would love to see her in a drama.. yknow, just for a change... :D we've seen her on the large screen for years.. i just hope she tries a tv drama. i'll support her no matter what choice she makes..

BESTIBELLI FALL 2006 CATALOGUE

CLICK TO ENGLARGE

(just makin this thread dial up friendly. :D )

th_c1.jpg th_c2.jpg th_c3.jpg th_c4.jpg th_c5.jpg th_c6.jpg th_c7.jpg th_c8.jpg th_c9.jpg th_c10.jpg th_c11.jpg th_c12.jpg th_c13.jpg th_c14.jpg th_c15.jpg th_c16.jpg th_c17.jpg th_c18.jpg th_c19.jpg th_c20.jpg th_c21.jpg th_c22.jpg th_c23.jpg th_c24.jpg th_c25.jpg th_c26.jpg th_c27.jpg th_c28.jpg th_c29.jpg th_c30.jpg th_c31.jpg th_c32.jpg th_c33.jpg

offtopic

how do you guys make the photobucket-hosted pics into thumbnails?

cjoey, agreed! i love this set of fall clothes..does anyone know where these pics were taken? it doesnt look like its korea

Guest kyosho

offtopic

how do you guys make the photobucket-hosted pics into thumbnails?

cjoey, agreed! i love this set of fall clothes..does anyone know where these pics were taken? it doesnt look like its korea

ive never used photobucket before, but each of those pics are all resized and renamed.. notice the "th_" in front of each one

^^ hi sushiboii - I guess everyone's busy. :D

any updates on Ji Hyun unni?

I just ordered Daisy DTS with photobook from Yesasia. I am so very excited to watch it. I know the reviews were mostly negative but I will be my own judge. lol

yea, its pretty quiet here lately, here are 2 news that u might have read them already from other JJH or jang dong gun's thread/site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jang Dong-gun and Jeon Ji-hyun, most wanted entertainer’s painting

[star News 2006-08-28 09:58]

(Money Today Star News, Kim Tae-eun) Internet Museum of Art(www.artmu.co.kr) conducted polling on “Which entertainer’s royal-family-portrait-like painting would you like to have?” to 516 netizens, the result is Jang Dong-gun (35.6 %) and Jeon Ji-hyun (27.9 %) took the first place for male and female categories respectively.

JDG who is not only known for his good looks but also his charismatic performance in movies such as ‘Friend’, ‘The Promise’ and ‘The Coast Guard’ received 184 votes or 35.6 of total votes.

In male category, JDG is followed by Jung Woo-sung (25.2 %), Kang Dong-won (17.3 %), Rain (10.4 %), Song Il-gook (8.3 %) and Yoo Jae-suk (2.1 %). Especially the majority of 2.1 % Yoo Jae-suk voters think that looking at his picture will make them feel good all day.

For female category, Jeon Ji-hyun who appeared with various image and mood in various kind of CF took the 1st place with 144 votes or 27.9 % of total votes. Lee Young-ae who has good mysterious image since her debut with 21.7 % and Han Ga-in who remains beautiful as ever even after married with 19.3 % took 2nd and 3rd places. They are followed by Kim Tae-hee (12.8 %), Go Hyun-jung (5.6 %) and Im Soo-jung (4.6 %).

tekim@mtstarnews.com

credit: YoonEe from www.jang-donggun.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Ji-hyun gets back 'CF queen' title

23 August 2006

Consumers selected actress Jeon Ji-hyun as the best CF model. Sisa Journal (879 edition) reported the survey result conducted by Brand38 Research Institute, a brand consulting agency. The Research Institute announces the star brand marketing index that is called measuring the effect of star's advertisement, twice a year.

Top ten list of best CF model for 2nd half of year 2006:

1. Jeon Ji-hyun (16.68 %)

2. Jang Dong-gun (9.63 %)

3. Park Ji-sung (9.49 %)

4. Song Hye-kyo

5. Jo In-sung

6. Kim Tae-hee

7. Lee Na-young

8. Lee Hyo-ri

9. Han Ga-in

10. Lee Young-ae

credit: YoonEe from www.jang-donggun.com

2006/08/28(Mon)

Who are the male and female showbiz celebrities you would like to store as a portrait?

62364_l.jpg

Jang Dong-gun and Jeon Ji-hyeon were chosen as "The entertainers you want to support and whose pictures don't change even if 1000 years passed". The Internet picture museum of art put 516 netizens to the question "Which entertainer's picture do you want to store like the royal family's portrait?" The result of executing the questionnaire survey shows that Jang Dong-gun and Jeon Ji-hyeon were chosen at the first place of the male and female sections.

It isn't his appearance alone but also his acting in "Friend", "The Promise" and "The Coast Guard" which are full of charisma that won Jang Dong-gun 184 votes or 35.6% of the support of the respondents as a whole. Moreover, Jeon Ji-hyeon showed various images with various CFs, thus winning 144 votes or 27.9% support from those respondents.

Following Jang Dong-gun, Jeong Woo-seong (25.2%), Kang Dong-won (17.3%), Rain (Pi) (10.4%), Song Il-gook (8.3%), Yoo Jae-suk (2.1%) were chosen. Moreover, following Jeon Ji-hyeon, Lee Young-ae (21.7%), Han Ga-in (19.3%), Kim Tae-hee (12.8%), Ko Hyun-jung (5.6%), Im Soo-jeong (4.6%) were chosen.

Article source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=62364

Rough English translation credit to KTH-Home of the Angel

credit syah@KTH thread