❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest lea1602

nesqie said:

He's so sweet even when asleep?  :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\">

Thanks for sharing these pic, Nes.. LOVE IT! Even he is sleeping, he looks so charming with those sexy eyebrows, his eyelashes, and those LIPS made me want to kiss him... Oopss... ;))  I'm in a big trouble now... ;)) Peace Nes... hahahhaa..

One thing that I really love about KSH in Moon Sun is: 
While he definitely pulled off the royal aura of a king in king outfits (including king bedrobe, lol), he still effortlessly showed another different aura in scenes when he was wearing the so called martial arts costumes (?), using archery or sword. His looks, postures and movements were just so strong, powerful, swift, determined but still incredibly charming. He could be an excellent choice for historical action movie, IMO. 
EM68Tv23.jpg
rI94So72.jpg
moon19-00523.jpg
(pic credit to owners)
PS. I have watched some sageuk dramas of other young actors around his age but cant say that those actors could show the same aura (both royal and heroic) like KSH ever did in Moon Sun.  

Guest TanyaN

Looking all the pics from moon sun is make me want to watch is again, and I will start Is tonight miss him so much.

I love KSH too, and I want to share the celebration theme too. but my bad net-connection so it difficult 4 me to post pics. My phone also isn't high-tech kind of phone. I only can cry right now chingus :(( Forgive me chingus. . . I'm done with voting today. but I can see LMH is catching up. so,fighting chingus. we can do it :)

Guest iamaryn

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"First and last meeting of most of the cast
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"11.12.25 MBC 'The Moon Embracing The Sun' - Casts Script Reading

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Wrap-up party of 'The Sun and The Moon' [showbiz Korea]

Hello~~ been MIA lately cuz I was trying to get some subbing projects done. I feel so outdated atm ;A; but of course, I still vote everyday! hehe
Anyway, a little late but let me join in the countdown to baby's 7th Year Debut Anniversary with you guys~~ ^0^ I have something here, it's nothing much but hope you enjoy~~ watch in HD! :D 
[ENGSUB] 140130 1st Official Fanmeet in Japan (Guest: Lee Hyun Woo)
Interview Part 1

Interview Part 2

Quiz Segment

Special thanks and welcome to our new translators @yimienl and @zoelicious11 :x
Ok, cute and dorky theme. Baby's a winner at this lol. When answering questions in that JP fanmeet, he kept stuttering and having long awkward pauses in between his speech =0=" Also got too excited and smacked a fan (methinks pretty hard) with a shuttlecock and his reaction was priceless :)) Aigoo, uri babo :">

Guest lea1602

iKstars happy to share The Do Min Joon's diary Part 210383557_1442515366014211_5460014379677110410779_1442515466014201_4118164444276010530778_1442515702680844_3158548470112710552361_1442513512681063_80201810515840

Do Min Joon's Translation :
Sourced from Chinese translation : hohoemy@KSHtiebaEnglish translation - iKstars : @jt1023ksh & @nesqiePlease give full credit. Do not re-edit.