Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest asliinda

What do you think? 
Jo In Sung, if you must have the lead role in a new series of if which film actress?

1. Youn Eun Ka Hye Kim
2. Park Min Young 
3. Han Hyo Joo 

Or have someone else?

Guest asliinda

What do you think? Jo In Sung, if you must have the lead role in a new series of if which film actress?
1. Youn Eun Ka Hye Kim2. Park Min Young 3. Han Hyo Joo 
Or have someone else?
t7ctz.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

130929 KBS2 I Love Movies 'A Dirty Carnival'
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "130929 영화가 좋다 비열한 거리 조인성
http://youtu.be/444x0MnmJSI

Guest beckieisback

damn this man.... how can he turn into this fine piece of human? lol
i didn't find him that attractive when he was on his twenties, but now i'm like HOW DARE YOU JO IN SUNG??!! tumblr_mc1yyphLwe1ra4jcso2_250.gif
and would you please someone who has kind soul here translate his videos in english? it's really difficult to find his videos in english subtitle on youtube. 

Guest asliinda

beckieisback

wrote:

»

damn this man.... how can he turn into this fine piece of human? lol

i didn't find him that attractive when he was on his twenties, but now i'm like HOW DARE YOU JO IN SUNG??!! 

and would you please someone who has kind soul here translate his videos in english? it's really difficult to find his videos in english subtitle on youtube. 

Guest luluwannagohome

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[ENG SUB]131002 Jo In Sung Winix New Air Washer Interview

I just start my fall break, hopefully I can finish some trans during the break.^^ Enjoy.

Guest timi163

CR: YT uploader / vid as tagged

The women were so ready with their posters to be signed, it's so refreshing to see a  big star like JIS to be this polite with his fans, always so accommodating. Not sure what he asked them towards  the end, but they said no. If it was me, I would've said yes to every questions, just to linger a little bit, reason to stay longer...:)  I think he must've asked them if they ordered  something..;))
;;)

Guest timi163

@shey428  that's an old one,  I just seen still pics of that vid on this thread  and on O2 shippers a few months ago .but no one really posted a video or knows if there was one being captured  , someone posted that vid in YT a few days back..   Thanks! Never realized I did 100 posts already!..:)  :)

Guest beckieisback

@asliinda thanks girl! I had not seen the vid before. the music is cool, love it! and he's totally gorgeous right there. i hear Kim C is Insung's buddy, right? i guess i can say he's a loyal friend being generous enough to feature on his bud's music video. Btw, may i ask who are the blond lady next to Insung in your avi? :D
@timi163, where was the video taken? Seems the women already knew he would be there, so they brought posters and whatnot. I just hope people don't stalk him, lol. Seeing his airport pics he seemed a little bit petrified with the attention he gets lately.

Guest timi163

@beckieisback months ago, there were pics posted taken from this vid, I think he was in his bros cafe at that time.. someone has to confirm that cuz am not sure ..  :-*

Guest beckieisback

Q: Any facts about you that your fans didn’t know?

IS: I’m very handsome, I have a great personality, and I’m very tall. I don’t think fans know about that.

lmaoo, this guy i can't even.. i just love his sarcastic answers.

@timi163, if it was true in his bro's cafe i bet he wouldn't hang out there again because fangirls are gonna mob him. lol