(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Bed time for me... thanks for the playlist @angelangie will def check it when I wake from my slumber... thanks for the laughs... " see you soon, byebye" GG tone!
G'night, G'morning! :-h

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 - I don't know how you all do this --> talk to several different people (ahem) at the same time. I'm getting dizzy.

I wasn't reading properly but when I see (ahem) .....caught my eyes. Its like pointing at me :P

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangel - Hey u don't say gui gui feed taec the cherry, that sounded very very wrong lol * pervy thought* lol

EDIT : Goshhh someone add @angelangie name in P.A club

Pwahahaha!
I LOVE the title of our Youtube playlist, @angelangie. TG Healing Songs by Soompi Taecgui Fans. 
Newcomers, @annyeongi, @diamond05, @ineedlove, @dinah, @bully14, and @cinda_yu, it's not too late to give us your suggestions of healing songs. 
@angelangie, would you mind adding these two. The first one is Kiss Me, the one that GG did "patapatapata" to and TY lost it.  The second is the LOVE Alphabet song.  Thanks so much. :)

Kiss Me by Blink
http://youtu.be/kkR_E0nnrjg

L-O-V-E  Song by Natalie Cole

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie  i think my playlist song is not 2 PM "You Left Me" but Taecyeon solo "After Yo Left Me" the one song that Taec sing with piano on wedding photo shot with pink dress...

I knew it =)) I thought hey finally got clear vision of you left me...listen listen...erm not the one play on piano one also...xD but I didn't point it out coz it wrote You Left Me not After You Left so I thought that it might be what you want though its weird......i am weird too oh and blur leg......

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie ahem ahem hey hey tell us....nooo...not tell us. Is clarify, isn't true that what @fangirl11 point it out that 0:47-0:48 is where Jun.K dance move is 10/10...(lazy type on phone) == that is what Baidu found amusing? :D

Guest spicystrawberry

@b8l8 This is funny. You seem like been always my supporter =)) Whatever I posts, you will watch whole thing and drop a comment xD

I really didn't expect any of you watch...I simply post for spammm :P

Goood for you!! XD Remind me to eat dumplings with @angelangie, @BiruAngel and others that from Malaysia.

spicystrawberry said: @b8l8 This is funny. You seem like been always my supporter =)) Whatever I posts, you will watch whole thing and drop a comment xD I really didn't expect any of you watch...I simply post for spammm :P Goood for you!! XD Remind me to eat dumplings with @angelangie, @BiruAngel and others that from Malaysia.

Guest spicystrawberry

@b8l8 the other one?? You mean the cheese ads? XD

To all, night night!! ;) Have a sweet dream that get invite to Taecgui real wedding :x

@spicystrawberry yes The first time I saw it I was a little confused, but when I look back it was weird ..but it is After You Left Me the one that Taec sing with piano...if im not mistake :P

cr to @Ardorie28 for the amazing video

Would this be a 'healing' song?

The MV just cracks me up. ^^

Baby I'm So Sorry by Alex To

Really a bit helpless, I'm flirtatious only because of love
Sitting here, foolishly stewing
I still rely on your very pure love

Oh, my heart is still here, the person who loves you is still here
Waiting painfully, want to cry but couldn't cry
I never meant to hurt you, you should understand

Too much room for love, would get easily hurt
Trusting and loving each other should be the only way