(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest robotbunny

"The good things in life are unseen. That’s why we kiss, cry and dream with our eyes closed."
It's a Monday I know, and to add more cheese to your Monday I remember stumbling upon this quote. Unconsciously we close our eyes when we kiss and cry. And I think that's when we appreciate and savor that particular moment itself. Same goes to Oppa and Guigui, when they hug each other they usually close their eyes. It's a way to separate themselves, or probably ourselves as well, from our surroundings. And I agree with one of the comments posted here, about Oppa closing his eyes when Guigui was reading the letter so he doesn't get distracted by what's around him, also as a way to put himself in that moment itself to listen to what she has to say. There's this couple of seconds that they edited out from the cut and full version, where Guigui cried after they hugged and Oppa fanned her. There's this short part where you can see Oppa was surprised that she was crying, and didn't know how to react. He was like "okay?" and then look at his expression. Before he said "uljima".
I'm just glad that there are behind the scenes for GWGM. Many hidden gems that they don't show on the cut/full versions. Oppa's thoughts and comments after Guigui's roller coaster ride, and after Guigui's performance and how happy he was to be able to go out with her on a date like this together as a couple... really just made me love them even more.

Guest sshevolkth

"The good things in life are unseen. That’s why we kiss, cry and dream with our eyes closed."

Love this quote & your insight. :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner said:

anotherdelusional said:

robotbunny said:

I just realised something. In the full version of episode 14, Oppa placed mustard sauce on Guigui's plate right? Is it that there's no tomato ketchup there, or does he remember that she doesn't like tomato ketchup? Haha

@robotbunny : Oppa remember of course, he has a good memory :D:D

But he can't remember hold hands when they go out and bobo forehead...(roll eyes)!

Hahahaha well they did hold hands but it was too short.  :(

I really think it's coz Taec is so conditioned to not express PDA in public. After all, he did say that it's something so normal that he doesn't get to experience and will always cherish.

I am normally positive about what happens, but it seems like I  might be one of the few people that was actually disappointed in the Making Of videos. Specifically, Taec was acting kind of ambivalent in a lot of the behind the scenes video. I know they are filming for many hours to get a few minutes of video that they actually use. But when is asked questions on camera, he knows they are probably going to be used. He must also know by the time they were filming the last episode that GuiGui watches them. Saying it is okay because they are breaking up for time and schedules and not because they don't like each other- ugh he has a lot to learn about women. Words mean a lot to women as well as actions and he should be more careful with his wording. In the last few episodes you can tell that GuiGui has put a lot of effort in to expressing herself, making Taec feel important and telling him that the things that bothered him in the past like the Yes/No game and Nickhyun- none of those things are important to her. And she specifically leaned down and looked him in the face when she was reading her letter and said I like Oppa more and more. You could tell she was trying to communicate her feelings. GuiGui has had a lot of hard things happen in her life and I just hope that Taec isn't just putting on a show for TV because you can tell that she isn't. Taec has a great career and made lots of money so it is time for him to stop being so careful and worrying about what the 2pm fans think and man-up. 

robotbunny said:

taecguifan said:

What did Taec mean when he says that i will try to ride next time if we comeback?

You know what it means, we know it means ~  :\">

There's two possibilities...one is comeback if they will have another season or comeback for a real date? Honestly, i like this both if it will happen..

mmmm....I'd prefer and would really really hope (fingers crossed) that they come back for real date.... :))

Guest skonka

jcruz said: I am normally positive about what happens, but it seems like I  might be one of the few people that was actually disappointed in the Making Of videos. Specifically, Taec was acting kind of ambivalent in a lot of the behind the scenes video. I know they are filming for many hours to get a few minutes of video that they actually use. But when is asked questions on camera, he knows they are probably going to be used. He must also know by the time they were filming the last episode that GuiGui watches them. Saying it is okay because they are breaking up for time and schedules and not because they don't like each other- ugh he has a lot to learn about women. Words mean a lot to women as well as actions and he should be more careful with his wording. In the last few episodes you can tell that GuiGui has put a lot of effort in to expressing herself, making Taec feel important and telling him that the things that bothered him in the past like the Yes/No game and Nickhyun- none of those things are important to her. And she specifically leaned down and looked him in the face when she was reading her letter and said I like Oppa more and more. You could tell she was trying to communicate her feelings. GuiGui has had a lot of hard things happen in her life and I just hope that Taec isn't just putting on a show for TV because you can tell that she isn't. Taec has a great career and made lots of money so it is time for him to stop being so careful and worrying about what the 2pm fans think and man-up. 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

BOn5SgICcAAk7Ke.jpg

in wedding photoshoot

taec on gui's lap

in ep 12 when compose love song

in beach at jejudo

:((

Guest litapuspitasari

ozzy said: 944188_10153017898120038_723788434_n.jpg
Wow...have been lurking for couple days n have sooo many bittersweet comments...
Love the pic...just have one Q : was that Taec manager Hyung? the tall man with hat...He is not bad looking,too...kkkkk...  ;))
Taec manager Hyung...Im fans of U... X_X :-bd

fanfromsoutheastasia said:

akasia wrote: »

fanfromsoutheastasia wrote: »

For those who are still interested! Let's show TaecGui our Support!

sshevolkth wrote: »

Please watch:

i am still working on editing taecgui into klcc pic ...haha...i am not good in photo editing

We can help you edit. Just send us the raw pics and message

sent!

Haven't received any. Can you sent it to my gmail accnt? Yahoomail seems not working. alyssajp381@gmail.com

Archived