(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

Signs A Guy Likes You – How To Tell If Your Man Really Loves You Too

Most guys if not all men are generally a proud lot and will not easily admit to liking or being in love with a woman they are dating. Question is, how then can you tell if your man feels the same way you do?

Well, try judging by the way he treats you when in the company of his closest friends. When a guy is deeply in love with you, he will tell his closest friends.

Guys generally find it much easier admitting their love for a woman to a close friend than in telling the woman they are in love with. He’s most likely in love with you if he lets you meet some of his close friends. If his guy friends treat you with respect, do not seem to alienate you during conversations even in his absence, it is probably a sign he told them how he truly feels about you.

Nothing in this world will stop a guy in love from treating his lady like a queen when in the company of his friends. Judging by the general reactions and comments of some of his closest friends, you will know if your man shares the same love you have for him.

If a guy likes you, he will definitely call you when he asks for and you give him your phone number. Don’t worry if he doesn’t call you the same day, as he probably does not want to appear to be too desperate.

If he truly felt something for you, it will not take long for him to call you and ask how you are doing, and even ask you out on a date.

Do you sometimes catch him unawares staring at you when in a social or public place? Well, it is probably signs of the guy’s interest in you.

If it is the first time you are meeting the guy and he likes you, he will most likely find an ingenious way to approach you and introduce himself. If by any unlikely chance he doesn’t end up asking for your phone number, chances are he may be shy.

Don’t worry, if he likes you and you somehow feel attracted to him, nothing will stop the guy from tracking you down. This you can tell judging by what he asks you like say ‘are you from around here?’

When your man is in love with you, he may admit and tell you openly how he truly feels. If he doesn’t do that and you are wondering or even doubting his love, chances are, he most probably told you he loves you and you missed it during a conversation or an argument you recently had with him. Always try to listen closely to what he tells you and mince his words carefully.

Reason most guys find it hard to openly admit their love or state how they truly feel towards a woman they are dating is due to fear of rejection.

If you like a guy and are in a steady relationship with him, it is in the best interest of the both of you, for you to constantly reassure him of your true love and affection.

Constantly flirting with other guys in his presence may hurt his man ego and limit his trust towards you. Make your guy feel he’s the only one for you and that your relationship with him is equally important to you. Do that and he will reciprocate and tell you how he truly feels about you and even say I love you.

If you meet a guy you like and feel courageous enough to want to approach and seduce him, stop! A guy will most likely warm up to your advances but in the back of the guy’s mind, he will most likely end up dismissing you as being either too desperate or loose, and not his type of woman to date, even though he may have felt something for you too.

http://www.makeaguyloveme.com/LoveMe/tag/how-long-does-a-capricorn-man-take-to-confess-his-love/

I think the reaction that Taecyeon had in the show in ep 14 was a typical reaction a capricorn guy would have. I can see that he is sad and he has his own way of expressing. He is trying to stay neutral to lead the show in a way. Guys are usually calm and girls will be sad and crying. People, i know all of you are extremely devastated that the show is ending...I teared as well while watching them but try not to get too carried away by Taec's reaction/emotion, he's a guy! :)

I get that some are disappointed because the reaction from Taec is not bigger but here's some observations and thoughts..
-- I think if it was in a closed setting, the reaction would have been bigger. he is self-conscious with so many people around and it is interesting that he says he is touched by her courage to dance in front of people. he is an entertainer himself but this may not be something that comes easily to him..
-- he closed his eyes while she read the card and was really listening intently. one, it sort of protects him because no one can see his eyes and read his reactions and gives him a sense of privacy while he can really hear her...
-- it was actually sweet when he called her to give her a hug; it is a public place and there are all these people watching
-- he really wanted that card; he kept trying to take it from her hand while she is jabbering not to throw it in garbage...
-- he responds to her saranghae with a "really?" and "saranghae"

akasia said: i just couldnt stop adoring gui gui from her day 1 in wgm...her persistence shown despite language barrier and perhaps taecyeon was too cold at the start? she went thru all that and made me loved her more and more every episodes.when i made known about her issue with mom and george hu etc,i adore her even more..how she handled it and still smiling in full episode as well as behind the scene...i never adore female celeb this much in my entire life..but different with gui gui..she is just different,made me feel like comforting her and protecting her everytime.this episode is indeed a bittersweet episode,i didnt cry but my heart sank with all the efforts and bravery guigui shown..i didnt mind much about taecyeon's reaction..but i guess i expected more from him..hmmm quite dissapointing?
gui gui,we are all going to miss u when the show ends so please come to malaysia and start ur career here...hahahha

Guest xybershock

pluie625 said: angelangie said: Ok Girls since im not a super editor or i can combine great pictures together and everything.....but this is something that i will submit to @fansoutheastasia to be combine into the MV that we had suggested :)
if any of you are not comfortable making a video like me just come up with a pictures but the main criteria i will love to have you guys consider is the landmark that somehow represent your country or the place you stay in....as what we want is to show them the love from everywhere we are all from and that somehow someway they had not only connected us to them but also to each other :) 
the below pictures i shown is Penang bridge, it the bridge that connect our island to our mainland and it a landmark of where i stay....and mainly i choose the below penang bridge is also because it represent what TaecGui is to me...as they had somehow bridge all of us together here :)
dont laugh at my art work k lols....i really have no ideas on combining photo or doing much edits.....just a very simple editing that all :)
taecgui2copy_zps20cd0e79.jpg

Guest Ha Ki

angelangie said: OKIE i GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO BE REALLY SAD :( IM SORRY....but lets things POSITIVE....A Door is close another will be OPEN :) from Shemainlng :) come on guys lets cheer up...for Episode 15 Preview at the end of Episode 14

taecguiparting_zps60b52716.png

Guest xybershock

nicolemae24 said: sshevolkth said:

pluie625

wrote:

»

bluemoonrising said:<br />

@robotbunnyYes

! I noticed that too and was repeating that scene many times..haha... 'cos it was like an unconscious gesture on Taec's part to pull their entwined hands towards his body; sort of like wanting her closer to him and to protect her.I also like the part when they were in the health shop buying gifts for their mothers. Taec was teaching Guigui how to address the mother-in-law in Korea and he said:"I call your mom "jang mo nim" and you call my mother "shi ah muh ni". It was just a normal conversation but there's a sense of closeness like they're a real couple who was just about to go visit their in-laws.   Oh how I wish Taec will really bring Guigui to visit his parents.....that will be one glorious+marvellous dream come true for all Taecgui shippers 

:x

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

awwww Your mama is my mama...<br />

Well, I find it so amusing (i'm thnking of a more appropriate word) too that they call their mom-in-law and dad-in-laws differently not just plainly mom and dad, or how they call their step moms and stepdads. They address each other formally too with "ssi" at the end of each other's name when they first meet each otherlike Taecyeonssi, Emmassi. Remember when they first met at the shoe cafe? When Guigui said "araso" and Taecyeon said why are you talking down on me all of a sudden and he was just like what's with the familiarity on the first day? So he explained how Koreans address each other politely by adding "yo" at the end of a word or sentence like "arasoyo". And  how they address each other with their titles like president, director, team leader, etc. unlike here we address our boss or managers or supervisors by first name basis, no one is calling a boss a Sir or Madam. <br />

Anyways, that's so sweet of Taec pulling Guigui closer to him, I was like awwwww....and I'm so sorry guys but on the perverted mode of a Noona, I'm looking at something down those hands of theirs that I'm not supposed to look at LOL! sorry hahaha pervert mode Power off!!! Ottoke??? my power off button is not working!!!!

=))=))=))

Lol..I've been an avid watcher of WGM since Season 1 Korean version. The end is inevitable but it only means that it's the end of their 'fake marriage' life. They can do anything after that and they'll never let us know.. So yeah :P.  No matter what they've decided on, I'm sure they are still friends =).

Man.. I hate watching the endings. The ending I personally felt the saddest was for the Yongseo couple.. cause they did so much 'push and pull' that they didn't really get do as much lovey dovey stuff. I think the Taecgui couple did well within a short span on time :) 

I watched HongMina episode and it seems like Hongki was really surprised about the separation while Taec,GuiGui and Mina seemed like they knew already.

I think that you are all looking at the Taec GuiGui relationship with the wrong perspective. Taec has said many times that his private life and privacy is very important to him. If he wants to have a real relationship with GuiGui, there is no way he would indicate that on this TV show or in interviews. If you watch the making of videos, you will notices that his comments were very personal about his feelings for GuiGui for the first few and then after Jeju Island, he was very careful with what he said. He never answers questions directly anymore and gives very vague responses. I take this as a good sign that his intentions with her go beyond this show.

Don't expect a second season or movie or follow-up. If there is one, then there is no real relationship.  But if they don't talk about each other at all and keep very silent on any relationship, I would take that as a good sign that they are still seeing each other.

If you are a real fan of Taec or Gui Gui, wish that they can enjoy time together in private and without outside forces interfering. Their lives are already very difficult because of the fans, the distance, etc, so true fans should respect their right to keep some things to themselves and not broadcast how they really feel.  Hopefully, someday, this would lead to a real wedding.

Guest Jennifer Tey

bouquet78 said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

bouquet78 said:<br />

help me help me.....my tears are like Niagara falls from the beginning of the show until it ends...can't even laugh this time even though the scene is funny...I can't help it..I can't stop....all my tissue boxes gone!....this is just so CRUEL!!!!...extremely heartbreaking... the preview of EP 15 just killed me. I am si sad and down now, I want to collapse....<br />

<br />

<br />

@bouquet78

<br />

do you need someone to talk to? find me in skype if you want i listen to your ranting

:)

Guest AiMeiNeko

Hey everyone :)

Its 1:30am in Australia right now and I have to go to work tomorrow aigoo

But I am so glad I stayed up and watched the full version because it is so much more heart felt. I think the way they cut the youtube version made Taec seem to cold. The full version though, its really sweet.

And the previews oh gosh! Next week I'm going to be a wreck! They have to get on different trains??? Aigooooooooooo *sits in corner and cries*

But just think my lovelies after their opposite train rides they would have seen eachother again at the staff final dinner right? right? and hopefully they will show it in the BTS so don't despair ladies.

Guest robotbunny

Just finished watching episode 14. Thank you @Bubble-AF for the link. You're the best.
All I have to say is.. the Youtube version does not do Oppa any justice. Not at all. To be honest, even I was disappointed by Oppa's lack of reaction and all that jazz. But once I watched the full version, it definitely, definitely speaks a lot. Oppa is 26 and for him to cry on screen (excluding movies and dramas where that's called for in the script)... you know, it's really difficult for me to explain it because I am still drowning in sadness by this episode. Pay more attention to the things that he is saying. Remember me mentioning before that everything that he says and does, he means them? This episode is the same. His interviews in the black room for this episode is really tugging on his heart, for real. The way he sighs and the way he tries to explain things. Sometimes his voices shakes. Use your headphones and you'll catch them. (: He's doing his best to be in his best form. MOST ESPECIALLY the interview when they were already at home, when he was asked about the memories he had with Guigui. The way he paused, the way he sighed, and even the simplest fact that he acknowledges Guigui as his wife even though it's a fake marriage. It's impossible for Oppa to cry in front of Guigui... because if he does, he knows that she's gonna find this whole relationship difficult to let go and move on. That's why he's all "It's okay", "don't cry". 
This episode... from the beginning until the end is really something. Every. Single. Thing. And you can see Guigui's effort when reading the letter. She tries her best and her pronunciations are not very correct, but the fact that she tries so hard, it's completely heartwarming and touching. I cried a little more when they said that the sky was crying as well. That made me cry like a super baby.
Many comments on Youtube sound disappointed. I don't blame them because the Youtube cut is really micheoseo.. wanjon micheoseo. For those who have already watched the full version... I just want to say, don't overlook the little details. Oppa isn't an extravagant person. And for all I know, up til today's episode, is that Oppa will never ever forget Guigui. Ever.

Guest subaru1430292684

Lmangla said: I get that some are disappointed because the reaction from Taec is not bigger but here's some observations and thoughts..
-- I think if it was in a closed setting, the reaction would have been bigger. he is self-conscious with so many people around and it is interesting that he says he is touched by her courage to dance in front of people. he is an entertainer himself but this may not be something that comes easily to him..
-- he closed his eyes while she read the card and was really listening intently. one, it sort of protects him because no one can see his eyes and read his reactions and gives him a sense of privacy while he can really hear her...
-- it was actually sweet when he called her to give her a hug; it is a public place and there are all these people watching
-- he really wanted that card; he kept trying to take it from her hand while she is jabbering not to throw it in garbage...
-- he responds to her saranghae with a "really?" and "saranghae"

Guest Okgui

Any other link full episode? The one posted are not working for me...aigoo...please ottoke i want to see it badly..

Guest subaru1430292684

oha123 said:

Lol..I've been an avid watcher of WGM since Season 1 Korean version. The end is inevitable but it only means that it's the end of their 'fake marriage' life. They can do anything after that and they'll never let us know.. So yeah :P.  No matter what they've decided on, I'm sure they are still friends =).

Man.. I hate watching the endings. The ending I personally felt the saddest was for the Yongseo couple.. cause they did so much 'push and pull' that they didn't really get do as much lovey dovey stuff. I think the Taecgui couple did well within a short span on time :) 

I watched HongMina episode and it seems like Hongki was really surprised about the separation while Taec,GuiGui and Mina seemed like they knew already.

Oh yah..another thing.. I think Taec was embarrassed for Gui Gui cause....comeon.....even I felt embarassed watching it. >.< 

Guest xybershock

angelangie said:

ozzy

said:

akasia

said:

spikeaso

said: The bespectacled guy with Gui gui looks so young and I don't think Taec will be worried about him just like he wasn't jealous with Gwang Hee. He looks more look a younger sibling.

Guest femeka

akasia said: i just couldnt stop adoring gui gui from her day 1 in wgm...her persistence shown despite language barrier and perhaps taecyeon was too cold at the start? she went thru all that and made me loved her more and more every episodes.when i made known about her issue with mom and george hu etc,i adore her even more..how she handled it and still smiling in full episode as well as behind the scene...i never adore female celeb this much in my entire life..but different with gui gui..she is just different,made me feel like comforting her and protecting her everytime........................................

Guest ariokey

You know the last scene when Taec looked at GuiGui, his eyes welled up with tears, I felt like I saw him crying but the video I'm watching is in bad quality  :((
The feeling is so intense. I always replay GuiGui's part when I watch WGMG, but this time, I kept replaying Taec's last part. 
One side of my head is telling me: "HE IS AN ACTOR FOR
 GOODNESS SAKE WAKE UP YOOOO!!!!"

and another side is saying : "OH MY GOSH HE
 IS SO NOT WILLING TO LEAVE HER ALONE :(( "
Love or friend kind of unwillingness, I couldn't tell :( 
And I have once again chosen to live in my own delusional world, the font size says all.

Archived