Guest Gukja1430292028

@Yuuni Awesome. You can hang out here with us for a little longer. :D
Hi Hi @mattie2012 :-hYou're early today. ;))
@tigereyespeppySneak back in soon please. :))

@sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode @violetts @WutHmone @myphim @Gukja @guadi @kappy @Yuuni @farstrep @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @jasy @azzurri @hayuinblue @filchiny @rinoaclara @jerboa  @shengvang @mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9 @dakie @lynlily @buguz @minozlove @tigereyespeppy @pechumori
jDgLvW3NbAcgl_e.jpg

:D  Reporting as Commentator  :)>-

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @sia3
Me Me Me...I'd like to buy Wrath of Choi Young RS. :))Please send me a bill. :))How soon can I get it? 
What about you @Hanjae? =))animal-cute-panda-Favim.com-521186.jpg
Or do you want ice popsicle? :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi Hi @LuvMinHo :-hHurry...buy Daejang RS before it sells out. :))
@sia3No thanks, please send me my Daejang RS via Goryeo Fedex style. =))Is there a 1 day service? :))

Guest Hanjae

Hello Mini Tiger @tigereyespeppy @Gukja + Young-ah @sia3 @WutHmone @mattie2012 @Yuuni @kappy @Maja @myphim @vangsweetie637 @lynlily @awesomeduck @farstrep @LuvMinHo @violetts @Anomalous @azzurri @dr25 @bee_ipa @rrmski @katymac @jasy @buguz! :-h Reporting for recap audience duty! :))

LOL @Gukja, I'll take a hot drink today! Doesn't have to be tea. ;)) For some strange reason it's freeeeezing today!

Guest Gukja1430292028

@Hanjae Hot drink? No tea. [-XWhy don't you just drink this free RS that @sia3 offered us then? It's hot and delicious. That's why everyone's always eating this in Faith. :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

1472646-XILXFFZ.jpg

My computer is going so slow!!!!!

Ah! I'm here! I'm here! :)

I'm gonna be popping in and out, but I'm here! :)>-

@LuvMinHo

Hi !

:D :-h

Guest WutHmone

Are you looking for the best shampoo and conditioner for curly hair?
If so, then here is the must have
"Mane of Glory" 2 in 1 Shampoo plus Conditioner  for curly hair to keep the locks looking shiny and sleek like Daejang :)) :))

ibd8v8BpbYDvPN.gif

@WutHmone
Anymore CFs to come, it's 5 mins to 9am....!

Ahhhh @Yuuni, you are still here.
I saw you tease @violetts just now. So naughty.
But I know Fois gras! Have to thank Masterchef for that. :))
I ate it at L'Ateliar too... stink a little but not too bad

Let's have some Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake while we wait for the next CF!
Dark+chocolate+cheese+cake+1.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @sia3No thanks on the free KC RS. :))I'll just wait for my WRATH of Daejang RS. :DI bet it's going to be SPICY and HOT since it's angry Daejang RS. =))Maybe you can give it to @Yuuni if she wants it. :PWhat say you @Yuuni? ;;)
Very happy that you're able to join us today too @LuvMinHo. >:D<Hope you're well today. :DYou baked anything for us? ;;)

Gukja said: LOL @sia3No thanks on the free KC RS. :))I'll just wait for my WRATH of Daejang RS. :DI bet it's going to be SPICY and HOT since it's angry Daejang RS. =))Maybe you can give it to @Yuuni if she wants it. :PWhat say you @Yuuni? ;;)
Very happy that you're able to join us today too @LuvMinHo. >:D<Hope you're well today. :DYou baked anything for us? ;;)

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @WutHomeLove the Mane of Glory shampoo. :x :x :x I don't have curly hair, but I would still love to shampoo my hair with it. ;))Also, I'd like to buy a truckload of it in case @myphim or @Yuuni wants some. =))Please bill me for this too. :))