[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Yups just ignore the scientific.. We need a happy ending here :x .. Hope the ratings is always nmbr 1.. SHG just awesome.. The soundtrack awesome.. Love d idea of she keep pretending 2 be blind so who's exactly that being con n deceived ?? Is really kind of different league of kdramas n very brainstorming @-) .. Which predicts is gonna be true :-w ..

Oppa love uuuuuu  .... This is really my Happiest V Day Gift ^^ 
tumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o1_250.giftumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o2_250.giftumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o4_250.gif
tumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o5_250.giftumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o7_250.giftumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o3_250.gif
tumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o6_250.giftumblr_mhm1cb3fH31qcati9o8_250.gif

Guys I am amazed with this Scene !!!!!!! is really the blood oozing ?????????
tumblr_mi6c91Pg3A1qag92io2_250.gif

I love SBS , it is now the second year where most of its dramas are amazing ! 
I remembered last year almost similar to this time , I was struggling between king 2 heart ( huge fan of Ha Ji Won ) and Rooftop Prince !!!!!!!
I used to be huge fan of Jang Hyuk but with this drama I feel Fortunately I will not suffer like last year because this one already won my Heart <3

My love for this drama because it is a complete package , just remind me with King of Baking and Secret Garden !! where both the drama and the OSTs where amazing !! 
Wish for this drama Successful airing and Grabbing many Valuable Awards  [-O<
Cr:http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/that%20winter%20the%20wind%20blows

WOW!!! SHK and JIS in one drama!!! Daebak!! Honestly, SHK was the reason I started to watch Korean drama. No offense to other Korean females. You are beautiful. But I've never seen a very beautiful Korean girl before until I saw SHK in FH and then in TWTTLI. She doesn't look like Korean to me. And JIS ... I watched him in Frozen Flower. He has all the package: handsome and great acting. 
Looks like this drama has an interesting plot. I watched the 1st episode.  But I'll wait until it gets into its 15th episode with full subbed and then I will start my watching marathon. Looking forward for that day(s). :)>-

hi everyone!
I don't know if I keep writing my comments about the drama but today I coudn't stop!
when I first heard the news about TWTWB, it attracted me just because of two famous actors (JIS-SHK). as though I think SHK is so beautiful and flawless, till now I couldn't like her. she always seemed to me too far and cold, also I didn't find her talented enough to be an actress. however, my opinion will change thanks to that drama ;)
I think SHK is the perfect choice for her character and as far as I know she also try hard to be accepted as a good actor. she's doing well. about JIS, I know his every project and of course the most memorable ones were 'What Happened in Bali' and 'Frozen Flower'. his acting is almost perfect, especially I loved the rooftop part when he's talking about people don't have any spesicfic reason to live. sometimes I find his acting little exaggerated with his mimics or gestures but it's still fine for me. no doubt the chemistry between the leads is awesome.
ohh, I should add that I watched the movie version 'Love Me Not' several times and of course loved it and in the first place I had some doubts whether the drama could give the same taste or not. and yesss!!!!! the feeling is so captivating and emotional.
the plot, acting, directing everything is so good.
by the way, I should admit that sometimes I got jealous of both actors' perfect and flawless skin and I wondered if they're really human :P
anyway, what I'm tryng to say is:
while I had no expectation from the drama, I found myself captivated by it with joy. it's a good drama and good work in any aspect. I hope it will go on like that till the end...
have a nice weekend everyone
meow^_____^

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo gives away hand-wrapped chocolates to the staff members, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

February 15, 2013 11:30 pm ilnungcha

2013021517280925119_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo gifted chocolates to all the staff members of That Winter, The Wind Blows.

Previously on February 14, Song is said to have given away chocolates to 80 people: all the staff members and co-actors of SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows for Valentine’s Day.

Song created a friendly atmosphere by packaging each chocolate herself and giving them to the staff members to express her gratitude. Previously, she created a stir by giving away running shoes to all the staff members. At that time, she deeply moved the staff members by figuring out all the shoe sizes for each staff members and giving them the shoes according to their sizes.

A publicist of the series says, “All staff members weren’t even aware that it was Valentine’s Day. The shooting site livened up since the leading actress gifted hand-wrapped chocolates. The male staff members were especially delighted.”

Currently, Song Hye Kyo is playing the role of Oh Young who is visually impaired on SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows and co-acting with actor Jo in Sung.