[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo voted most promising couple

February 06, 2013 7:00 pm dkrogers

2013020615395795868_1.jpgJo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter The Wind Blowswere recently selected as the most promising couple.

On February 6, the production company for the series said that Jo and Song couple were selected as the most promising couple of new TV series, receiving 63.2 percent of the votes.

Over 15,000 people in total participated in the survey. Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee of MBC’s series 7th Grade Civil Servant ranked second with 29.9 percent of the votes and Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae couple of SBS’s series Yawang ranked third.

Jo and Song are drawing a lot of attention with the series from Asian countries. Their TV series were exported to Japan even before airing in Korea.

That Winter The Wind Blows is about the sincerity of humanity and love. The first episode will air on February 13 when the current airing series Daepungsu goes off the air.

Guest sharealittle

TWTWB is updating us a lot more than I expected they would be. They are very generous on their trailers and teasers, almost to the point that the whole plot is already grounded. Makes me wonder up to how many episodes they have already on hand and if they can show us more. Cause I am afraid that they have shown us too much of the plot or I am deluding myself since I already know the premise of the jdrama and the korean movie (but still excited).
TWTWB, fail me not, I've waited for you for so long. [-O<

^ no worries, i believe they have much more in stores :D

I think this news is saying Kyo gave the staffs gifts :x. She gave the staffs (80 persons) sport shoes and investigated their sizes though hard shooting but she still carefully prepared a gift to them ...

http://news.nate.com/view/20130206n34928

Guest lucky120593

Oh my.. after watching all the trailers and pictures, I am getting more anxious and my expectations keeps getting higher and higher.. I really hope this drama will deliver and won't dissapoint. waaaa... can't wait!! February 13th.. please come faster!!
P/S: ermm..I've been wondering.. is the plot going to be EXACTLY the same as the movie or Japanese version?? will they make any changes?? not that I bother, but I'm just curious is all.. I still love both movie and drama though.. and MGY's acting was really good in the movie! she made me cry multiple times.

Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung on SBS Midnight TV Entertainment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyEwvc04iE
Song Hye Kyo talks about stereotypes of the blind
29q05Ev.jpg
On February 6, Song Hye Kyo shared her experience of playing a blind person on SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows.Song Hye Kyo admitted, “I used to have some stereotypes and prejudices about the blind. Now that I have interacted with them more, I know they are not any different from people with normal vision.” She added, “It is wrong of us to assume that they can’t do anything because they can’t see. It’s a shame that such stereotypes are still prevalent.”She also said, “It was controversial that I wore high heels when I was playing the part. It is another stereotype to think a blind person can’t wear high heels. Blind people can wear heels when they are accompanied by others.”Song Hye Kyo also mentioned how her co-star Jo In Sung always makes everyone laugh on the set.Source: StarnewsCredit:koreandrama.com

Guest mystisith

Hello everybody! First comment on that thread.  :-hFirst let me thank everyone who posted all those gorgeous pics: I will mostly watch this show for the esthetics so it's kind of cool.@shaylaman: Thanks for that excerpt of the interview of SHK. Glad she could meet blind people and listen to their stories. Hopefully she will use a bit of what she learnt for her acting (I know, it's only a fiction, but still...) We had a case of blindness being totally exagerated for the sake of ANGST in King of Dramas recently. Since I know real blind people, the amount of stupidities displayed on my screen drove me bonkers: Waiting in a wheelchair for death to happen? Still facepalming when I think about it.

^ mystisith, welcome.

^^ Thanks Shayla dearie for the update . Insung is really a funny guy^^ :D

Pretty boy
0b55b319ebc4b7458b79b62dcefc1e178a82151f
0e2442a7d933c89565359840d01373f082020045
3b87e950352ac65c3a0e6648faf2b21193138a85
0823dd54564e9258bf1386d59d82d158ccbf4ee1
3801213fb80e7bec1e2102da2e2eb9389b506b15
6159252dd42a2834299236305ab5c9ea15cebfd0
a8014c086e061d95e05f37037af40ad162d9caf4
thanks to Baidu

Tranfer from Kyo's thread and thanks to khxy for the translation :D

Another news regarding TWTWB broadcasting rights' sales to Japan.A representative says that eventhough he can't disclose the amount,but it's the highest fee ever.Both Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo enjoy high popularity in Japan and this also further reaffirms the 2 lead actors' hallyu stars' status.
There's also special meaning to this sales.Last year due to political reasons,the demand for Korean drama and movies has been cut off by Japan.TWTWB sales brings hope and opens the door for Korean drama and movies to be exported to Japan again.
A Japanese representative says" Recently there isn't any export for Korean dramas eventough some Hallyu stars are in it.Even if some are interested, the fee is too low". In this case,TWTWB export fee and sales bring great encouragement for other Korean dramas and we can also see the great force and influence of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as hallyu stars.
TWTWB is also currently preparing sales agreements to other asian countries.TWTWB is expected to fetch a high sales price in China due to Hye Kyo's popularity and her  involvement in Wong Kar Wai and John Woo's films.
source:nate and baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

Get well soon T.T

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung is injured but will continue shooting Wind Blows in Winter

February 07, 2013 11:00 am eternalc2h

25.jpgActor Jo In Sung, the lead actor in SBS TV’s new drama series Wind Blows in Winter, was recently injured, but he decided to continue shooting the series.

On February 7, a spokesperson for Jo reported, “Jo In Sung tore up his hand when he was shooting the drama series Wind Blows in Winter and got thirteen stitches. However, he’s not seriously injured. He’s still shooting.”

On February 4, Jo hurt his hand while he was shooting a scene of him hitting a wall. He immediately went to a nearby hospital and came back to the set to finish the rest of the shooting after getting medical treatment.

In the series, Jo plays the role of Oh Soo, a professional gambler. Oh Soo was abandoned by his parents when he was a little child and was also dumped by his first love. Because of the painful memories, he lives a life without sincerity.

Wind Blows in Winter is a melodrama series, written by Noh Hee Kyung and directed by Kim Kyu Tae. It will give a message about the value of humanity and love. It stars Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Beom, and A Pink’s Eunji and will start airing on February 13.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo In-seong gets 13 stitches

Source | 2013/02/06 | 

photo280310.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong suffered a hand injury while shooting the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter". He was taken to a nearby hospital and stitched 13 times.

After having taken it easy at the hospital, he went back to set and completed the day's scene. A source from the drama said, "He was filming a scene where he hits the wall but a shard of glass next to him broke and hurt his hand. Everyone was shocked at this unexpected accident but his resolute attitude helped to clear things up".

Jo In-Seong was able to take a break on the 5th but he has to work again on the 6th. Many are worried that the swelling hasn't gone down yet and are afraid it might get infected from the cold weather but Jo In-Seong doesn't seem different.

Apparently his passion towards his work is amazing. He doesn't even show exhaustion in case he might cause trouble in the planned schedule.

Jo In-Seong takes on the role of Oh So in "Wind Blows in Winter".

This drama will be broadcasted on the 13th of February.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh, no....hope Insung oppa's well soon. Sorry to hear the news.

Here is a link to Wiwi's website and it has a lot of clips of the Press Conferences. I might link this link for all of our clips since all of them seem to be in this link.
class="content-title"BFFs Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo Show Loyalty to Jo In Sung translations by halves in unison    February 6, 2013

5bv77c.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo recently displayed their loyalty to senior actor Jo In Sung and it’s attracting a lot of attention.

At the end of last month, Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo as well as actor Kim Ki Bang made a surprise visit at the filming set of “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”

It turns out that the three actors all have special connections with Jo In Sung, one of the main leads of the drama. Song Joong Ki and Kim Ki Bang are in the same agency as Jo In Sung. On top of that, Song Joong Ki made his debut through project “Frozen Flower” in 2008 and Jo In Sung was one of the main leads for the movie. Song Joong Ki previously shared his experience filming with his senior actor.  Lee Kwang Soo filmed a CF with Jo In Sung.

A drama production staff said, “The juniors visited the seniors at the filming location to cheer them on and they helped create a warm atmosphere on set.”

Meanwhile, “That Winter, the Wind Blows” will air its first episode on February 13 at 9:55pm (KST).

Source: Soompi
--------------
I did not get a chance to watch all the videos for Press Conferences yet, so I apologize if this was posted before. Insung talked a lot about something in which I don't understand. You can watch this in 720p.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Zo In Sung Continues Drama Shoot Despite Injury

2013-02-07 14:28  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Hani Park

As Zo In Sung is busy these days shooting for SBSWind Blows In Winter, nothing can stop his passion for acting – not even an injury requiring 13 stitches to close the wound. 

43627731.jpg

On February 4, Zo In Sung cut his hand while filming a scene where he had to punch a wall in anger, after the glass frame broke on impact. 

Zo In Sung had to get 13 stitches for his wound at a nearby hospital but as soon as he was treated, he jumped back right in to the set and finished shooting. 

Wind Blows In Winter is a love story between a blind heiress Oh Young played by Song Hye Kyo and a professional gambler Oh Soo played by Zo In Sung. 

The first episode will air on February 13. 

Photo Credit: Heo Jung Min

Guest sunshine4ever

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo, the most expected new drama couple

2013/02/07(Thu) 10:06

1zc1wck.jpg

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo are selected as the most expected new drama couple.

The leading actors of SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’, Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo are selected as the most expected couple chosen by netizens. At a poll ‘New Drama, who are the most expected couples?’ done by portal site Naver from January 18 to 25, Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo were chosen by overwhelming ratio of 63.2%. Total 15,000 netizens participated, and Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo showed of their popularity with majorities’ votes. ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’ is popular not only in Korea but also Japan, China and all over Asia due to the combination of Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo.

Meanwhile, ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’, a drama that director Kim Gyu-Tae, writer No Hee-Gyeong, Jo In-Seong, Song Hye-Gyo, Kim Beom and Jeong Eun-Ji are collaborating on, will be broadcasted for the first time on February 13.

Source

Sunshine: Please note that I inserted a different picture. If you would like to see the original picture posted in the news, you can click on source. It's one of the press conference pictures. :)

Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung ranked as the most highly anticipated on-screen couple
OXZuOdi.jpg
On-screen couple Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung from SBS‘ upcoming drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ (‘That Winter, The Wind Blows‘) were recently ranked by netizens as the #1 most highly anticipated pairing to hit the small screen.
Naver conducted a poll asking netizens, “New drama, who is the most highly anticipated couple pairing?” After almost 15,000 votes were calcuated, the Song Hye Gyo-Jo In Sung pairing dominated the ranking with a whopping 63.2% of the votes. Trailing behind were ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘s Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee in 2nd place and ‘Queen of Ambition‘s Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae in 3rd.
Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung’s new drama will premiere on February 13th KST!
fMjLA2E.jpgCredit: allkpop

Guest yellowumbrella

I AM SO HIGHLY ECSTATIC FOR THIS DRAMA SINCE MISSING YOU ENDED!
SEEING ALL THE TRAILERS  *feels*SEEING EUNJI AND KIM BEOM CHEMISTRY *feels*SEEING IT WILL AIR ON FEB 13 *died *
I cant wait anymore!! SBS BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope In Sung get well soon. He works really hard for his role in TWTWB.  Wish the drama will be a success. In Sung, Hye Kyo and the rest of the cast fighting! 
@mystisith, glad you posted in the thread.  In order for Song Hye Kyo to expresses or acts her character for the drama well she had visited a welfare center where blind people live.  Here is a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvVCFfDgrhY  that SHK talked about the difficulty in acting as a disabled.
Thanks Kim dearie, sunshine, putrin and everyone for the updates.  Kim Bum looks really cute. Last saw him in PP and his acting was great.  In Sung and Hye Kyo no doubt the most anticipated onscreen couple.  I think they will get the couple award at the sbs year end awards ceremony.