[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

I know that this is kinda old news but I just wanna share this pic of Teuk getting Sora miniboard because this pic captured his SMILE while taking the photo from the fan. :) The SMILE we all miss.

b219ebc4b74543a9a31412781e178a82b9011472.jpg

CREDIT:  DCBaidubarhttp://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.comhttp://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

How about the mystery of missing SCENES! :) LOL.

Who do you think actually won between these two?

Untitled-14.jpg

And on what part of the FJ Blind dates this HUG happened? Why are they asking them to demonstrate what lovey-dovey is? lol.

403710_334352993252680_100000339457550_1120683_1230712358_n.jpg

About the balloon that teuk was holding.. even from watching it over and over again.. it is hard to make a conclusion. lol.

Guest xianlie90

Dun hv time to reply coz i must go work now, so i'll make it fast ><

Thx @lallinachan for giving better quality of the screencaps :)

@mieru yah, there also possibility that wives perfoms first

@teuksoralover thx for the pic!! ^^ teukie look so happy.. And may i add? They also cut preview for ep14.. When teukie hold sora's hand while eating teokbokki..

Hv nice day FD!

I read that there won't be WGM again this Saturday.. is this true? tears.gif

I miss them so much!! tears.gif

I know that this is kinda old news but I just wanna share this pic of Teuk getting Sora miniboard because this pic captured his SMILE while taking the photo from the fan. :) The SMILE we all miss.

*quoted image*

CREDIT:  DCBaidubarhttp://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.comhttp://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

How about the mystery of missing SCENES! :) LOL.

Who do you think actually won between these two?

*quoted image*

And on what part of the FJ Blind dates this HUG happened? Why are they asking them to demonstrate what lovey-dovey is? lol.

*quoted image*

About the balloon that teuk was holding.. even from watching it over and over again.. it is hard to make a conclusion. lol.

Argh! I wanted to see that hug so bad!! 

It's nearly Sora's birthday! I want new WGM episodessss! 

Guest ary1004

a new fanart of our DC...bare with me if it's not that perfect...it's my first time making a fanart (it was actually a poster for my fic :P)

ilwmd1.jpg

Sadly enough, MBC has formally announced that there will be another SPECIAL on 18 February.  If you can read Hangul, you may read from this direct (http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/board/).

If the Specail dating episodes are not counted, we have been separated from our dearest Dimple Couple for five weeks!  And for sure we will not have an updated episode on 25 Feb as it has been reserved for the Chinese WGM!  In the month where we have the sweetest Valentine's Day, we are deprived of our happiness!

A viewer has invited all supporters of TeukSora and WooJung couples to boycott the Chinese WGM to show that we want Korean WGM!

No mood to work anymore.......six week in a row, and don't know when we will see light.......

Guest lallinachan

@Hanyi: thanks for the news... even though are sad ones. We can't really do something abaut it... short of to boycott the chinese WGM... well, I don't think I'll watch it airing anyway^^

MBC is really pissing me off!!! And that's all I have to say.

Now I'm only looking forward to Sunday 19th to watch SS4.

Yeah, I'm pissed too. The only positive thing is that they are filming, so we'll probably end up watching Teukso on WGM even when Teukie is in the army (since one filming is usually for more then one episode, sometimes three).

And OMG are you going to SS4?? LUCKY!!!

@ary1004: It's really a cute fanart! I like Teukie's expression XD

Guest ary1004

Christmas Special Mystery Case

i dont know if my observation is going to help or not but this is my 2 cents

my answer: the guys really did their performance first before the girls

my reasoning:

1. from the first time i watch the episode, i already realize that the balloon was there again but what decide was that the one at sora performance was a new balloon - either he put the helium again in the same ballooon, or he got a 2nd balloon...

and today, i'll stick with that opinion - it was a new balloon, and that was a 2nd balloon not the same balloon...

lets take a look at this two pic first

xmasspecialb.jpg

dzcgag.png

[i cant get any great cap of the 2nd balloon so i just take the one from lallinachan's post]

lets continue.

as what we can see here, the colour of the balloon in the 1st pic is a bit yellow-ish/cream while in the 2nd picture it is just pure white...for the one who think it's because of the light, let us replay the video few times...heheh...you can see it is really a light yellow balloon after all the helium gone into teuk's throat :P

2. just finish re-watch the part of their performances for some clue...here we go

xmasspecial15.jpg

(before/during teuk's perf) i dont know if this is teuk's bottle, or jangwoo's bottle or even the mc's bottle. my guess is either it is teuk's or the guy mc in red...but, i actually cant see jangwoo's bottle here...maybe it's out of the camera view i think it's jangwoo's...anyway, no matter who's bottle it is, the point is, it's full

xmasspecial1.jpg

now, the 2nd bottle (it's before/during wonjun's perf)...i think this one is jangwoo's...again, this bottle is full too...

now, let's go to the last pic

xmasspecial3.jpg

in this pic, during sora's performance, we can see that both bottle's had less water compare to earlier pic

so, that's how i conclude my answer...maybe there are things that i mis-looked that lead into a different answer...waiting for an observation from other FD :)

[edit]

xmasspecial5.jpg

xmasspecial4.jpg

in this two pics, it was Miseon's mc part before the guys and the girls perf....the way Miseon said "now it's wife turns to show something to their husband" means something to me...i mean, when she say "wife turns", it means someone else (aka the husbands) already showed theirs first right?

anyway, i'm having fun rewatching their episode :)

[edit]

@lallinachan: love the expression too...i use that pic of him as my phone screen wpaper for quite sometimes already :P

Guest lallinachan

@natali: WAAH!!! thankyou for the pics!! <3 :wub:LOL! they gave her lots of goodies abaut Teukie!!! Are those from elf of from FD? I guess they are both!^^ AND THE CAKE!! is absolutly beautiful! Sora angel with a duck! Those fans really are fantastic and creative!

now I'm waiting for Sora's reply!

OMG I've just saw this gift (I was waiting for something like this!! LOL!):

10shpc6.jpg

(Now Sora can see that her husband can be sexy too! XD)

AND the stickers of TSL are all over them! wow, again the stickers! Sora will remember this birthday for sure!

@ary1004: WOW!! We have another awsome eagle eyed FD!! Awsome job ary1004!! I really can't question anything abaut your investigation. You actually noticed the color of the balloon, and we now know for sure that he had a second one. You even noticed the quantity of the water in the bottles!! *shake hands* wow...

So your conclusion is: the men performed first. This is now 100% sure.

Still, we don't know even here the dynamic: Teukie has no balloon while cheering for Sora, then he has it and he is cheering for Sora all the same, and at the end he don't have it anymore. To blow helium in a baloon takes few time, so that would mean there are two different cuts, that were edited in the same one. Probably because Sora had to do the performance a second time...

What do you think FD?

Ary1004, since you seem to have the HD version of the special, maybe you can see better if Teukie was holding the baloon the first time Sora tried her performance or the second time (only if you want^^). It doesn't really matter, but maybe we'll understand if teukie did that because he saw how Sora was nervous...

Guest ary1004

Still, we don't know even here the dynamic: Teukie has no balloon while cheering for Sora, then he has it and he is cheering for Sora all the same, and at the end he don't have it anymore. To blow helium in a baloon takes few time, so that whould mean there are two different cuts, that were edited in the same one. Probably because Sora had to do the performance a second time...

What do you think FD?

Ary1004, since you seem to have the HD version of the special, maybe you can see better if Teukie was holding the baloon the first time Sora tried her performance or the second time (only if you want^^). It doesn't really matter, but maybe we'll understand if teukie did that because he saw how Sora was nervous...

i noticed that too but dont want to take much care on it since our objective (i even use this word ==") is to solve the performance sequence between the girls and the guys...but now, since you bring the matter up, lets make it Christmas Special Mystery Case 2 :P

let me do the screencap and photo sequence first then i'll post it here when i'm done with everything...i think i can help with that since tomorrow is weekend here in my place...no worries about sleeping late :)

p/s: off-record. i think the cuts with balloons is for 2nd perf and w/o is the one that sora 'mess-up' (i cant find any better word T.T)

Guest lallinachan

i noticed that too but dont want to take much care on it since our objective (i even use this word ==") is to solve the performance sequence between the girls and the guys...but now, since you bring the matter up, lets make it Christmas Special Mystery Case 2 :P

let me do the screencap and photo sequence first then i'll post it here when i'm done with everything...i think i can help with that since tomorrow is weekend here in my place...no worries about sleeping late :)

p/s: off-record. i think the cuts with balloons is for 2nd perf and w/o is the one that sora 'mess-up' (i cant find any better word T.T)

I like this version^^ So Teukie wanted to be funny and help her to relax. <3 And I guess it makes more sense.

Guest ary1004

Christmas Special Mystery Case 2

since it passed midnight here, i'm too lazy to work with words...so, is it ok if i do the explaination with pictures and just a little words?

let's start the investigation

below is the screencap of sora performance...the sequence is as what we watch in their episode

please click the pic to enlarge so that you can read what's written in the pic

xmasspecialc2epsequence.jpg

summary:

as you can see in the pic above, there was no balloon in teuki's hand when miseon is introducing sora's performance...after miseon said that the stage was prepared by sora, the scene was cut into teuk's scene where he stand up, holding a balloon, cheering for sora etc. sora was nervous and teuk's cheer her up with a helium voice, "sora fighting"...sora who is nervous cant continue her performance and the mc start messing around and (i can jungsoo oppa's expression is a bit stiff there)...anyway, after all the mess by the mc, the scene was cut again into a scene where sora is preparing for the perf again...and this time around, she did well (she even got her hubby dance together with her...keke)...performance end

now let's move to the next pic where i put mu guess on...the new number that i put is the probability of the real sequence

xmasspecialc2orisequence.jpg

this is the explaination according to the new sequence

1. miseon eonni introduce sora's performance

2. music start. sora get ready for her dance.

3. she cant do it because she's too nervous.

4. the stage turned into a messy stage

--the mc get back to their seat, sora is calming herself down, teuk prepare the 2nd balloon (maybe he fill the balloon with helium while sora calm down, or maybe there's already an extra balloon and he just take it - i'll take the later)--

---sora is ready for her retry/2nd perf---

5+6. teuk stand up and cheer up for sora to release/lessen her nervousness

7. the nervous sora

8. teuk cheer her up with the helium voice

9. sora get ready for the performance, music start.

10. sora start her dance

11. she did well this time

12. end of performance

-the end-

so, that's my part of investigation...keke...let's hear another opinion too...^^

[edit]

wait, i need to fix the pic....the original pic shud be larger

Guest lallinachan

Christmas Special Mystery Case 2

this is the explaination according to the new sequence

1. miseon eonni introduce sora's performance

2. music start. sora get ready for her dance.

3. she cant do it because she's too nervous.

4. the stage turned into a messy stage

--the  mc get back to their seat, sora is calming herself down, teuk prepare  the 2nd balloon (maybe he fill the balloon with helium while sora calm  down, or maybe there's already an extra balloon and he just take it -  i'll take the later)--

---sora is ready for her retry/2nd perf---

5+6. teuk stand up and cheer up for sora to release/lessen her nervousness

7. the nervous sora

8. teuk cheer her up with the helium voice

9. sora get ready for the performance, music start.

10. sora start her dance

11. she did well this time

12. end of performance

-the end-

so, that's my part of investigation...keke...let's hear another opinion too...^^

[edit]

wait, i need to fix the pic....the original pic shud be larger

I  agree with you!! I think it's the same conclusion you made!^^ Thankyou for all the pictures you posted, it must have been a lot of work!

Take your rest ary1004, we'll need you in our future investigations (there is one  already posted by dzudzu! ;) )

@akane_tran: HELLO!! Thanks for coming back! XD

Guest teuksoralover

found sora new pics on DC.seems for bicycle endorsement

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cre DC

Thank you NATALI for these pictures. :) She looks pretty. I like her casual clothes here. It fits her.  At the same time.. I am wondering, in some DH2 behind the scenes.. she got long hair.. then a few days later.. we see her in an event.. she got shorter hair. lol.

Sadly enough, MBC has formally announced that there will be another SPECIAL on 18 February.  If you can read Hangul, you may read from this direct (http://www.imbc.com/.../wedding/board/).

If the Specail dating episodes are not counted, we have been separated from our dearest Dimple Couple for five weeks!  And for sure we will not have an updated episode on 25 Feb as it has been reserved for the Chinese WGM!  In the month where we have the sweetest Valentine's Day, we are deprived of our happiness!

A viewer has invited all supporters of TeukSora and WooJung couples to boycott the Chinese WGM to show that we want Korean WGM!

No mood to work anymore.......six week in a row, and don't know when we will see light.......

:(  mbc! what are you doing to us???? I AM DOWN FOR IT! I will accept the invite not to support the chinese version.. I've seen a few clips of Kyuhun but it seems like they are just friends hanging out somehow.. BOYCOTT. Show us Teuksora and Woojung.

MBC is really pissing me off!!! And that's all I have to say.

Now I'm only looking forward to Sunday 19th to watch SS4.

Yes please. I hope there is a happening there and let us know about the concert. :)

Christmas Special Mystery Case

i dont know if my observation is going to help or not but this is my 2 cents

my answer: the guys really did their performance first before the girls

my reasoning:

1. from the first time i watch the episode, i already realize that the balloon was there again but what decide was that the one at sora performance was a new balloon - either he put the helium again in the same ballooon, or he got a 2nd balloon...

and today, i'll stick with that opinion - it was a new balloon, and that was a 2nd balloon not the same balloon...

lets take a look at this two pic first

[i cant get any great cap of the 2nd balloon so i just take the one from lallinachan's post]

lets continue.

as what we can see here, the colour of the balloon in the 1st pic is a bit yellow-ish/cream while in the 2nd picture it is just pure white...for the one who think it's because of the light, let us replay the video few times...heheh...you can see it is really a light yellow balloon after all the helium gone into teuk's throat :P

2. just finish re-watch the part of their performances for some clue...here we go

(before/during teuk's perf) i dont know if this is teuk's bottle, or jangwoo's bottle or even the mc's bottle. my guess is either it is teuk's or the guy mc in red...but, i actually cant see jangwoo's bottle here...maybe it's out of the camera view i think it's jangwoo's...anyway, no matter who's bottle it is, the point is, it's full

now, the 2nd bottle (it's before/during wonjun's perf)...i think this one is jangwoo's...again, this bottle is full too...

now, let's go to the last pic

in this pic, during sora's performance, we can see that both bottle's had less water compare to earlier pic

so, that's how i conclude my answer...maybe there are things that i mis-looked that lead into a different answer...waiting for an observation from other FD :)

[edit]

in this two pics, it was Miseon's mc part before the guys and the girls perf....the way Miseon said "now it's wife turns to show something to their husband" means something to me...i mean, when she say "wife turns", it means someone else (aka the husbands) already showed theirs first right?

anyway, i'm having fun rewatching their episode :)

[edit]

@lallinachan: love the expression too...i use that pic of him as my phone screen wpaper for quite sometimes already

LOL ary1004. I am kinda speechless with your observation. I was preparing mine but I don't think I can prepare a better conclusion than this... Who would have notice the bottle???????? Hahaha. What an eagle eye. Now i wanna go back to that part again... I need some more clues but your conclusion seems very accurate. I have to say though, if my boyfriend/virtual husband did that for me... I AM GONNA BE SOOOO HAPPY & MY HEART WILL REALLY FLUTTER. :) Sorry for the caps.. For Teuk to cheer Sora like that -  he is really an Oppa. :)

Thank you AKANE_TRAN for the vid. :) Who can understand what Teuk said to Kyuhun??? :)

Guest teuksoralover

Natali and Lallinachan posted pics from the fans already. :) I'll post some pics that they did not post yet to keep this thread more alive. :)

• For DH2 cast.. And look, we have FANBOYS there to give the food. :) Wow. Not only for Sora but for the staff as well.. I think this is how Teukie will take care of Sora. Who knows what is written on the banner?

1-9.jpg

4-1.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-3.jpg

• COUPLE stuff that they gave..TSL stand for TEUK AND SORA LOVERS.. am I right? COUPLE shoes, COUPLE caps & duck stuffed toy (LOL), COUPLE Jackets, COUPLE shower stuff (LOL),
4-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

2-6.jpg

1-10.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

• For SORA only - Ginseng (?), Sketch of Sora, Pink Training Suit, SJ stuff (LOL),

395321_220676594694594_147643228664598_434405_63570754_n.jpg

396543_220676358027951_147643228664598_434402_1536530912_n.jpg

398661_220675721361348_147643228664598_434393_138546797_n.jpg

405861_220676791361241_147643228664598_434407_1517235482_n.jpg

418886_220675904694663_147643228664598_434396_539414497_n.jpg

419998_220676258027961_147643228664598_434401_559075027_n.jpg

422522_220676688027918_147643228664598_434406_2114406475_n.jpg

422987_220676128027974_147643228664598_434399_2131631822_n.jpg

426885_220675214694732_1316769461_n.jpg

428295_220675591361361_147643228664598_434391_1305743584_n.jpg

431490_220676861361234_147643228664598_434408_1879232518_n.jpg

CREDIT: WGM TEUK & SORA Facebook.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Oh My Gosh....I love this thread so much...!!!!

thanks everyone...

okay, I read akane_tran's post saying behind the scene is going to be deleted so I quickly go there first...

THANKS SO MUCH AKANE_TRAN!!!

Leeteuk: We are Super Junior, how are you.I am Super Junior's Lee Teuk.Even though I am not too familiar the type of person (Kyuhyun's) wife is.I believe you will be sincere to Kyuhyun

(Kyuhyun's wife) while watching: En, so cool/handsome

Leeteuk: Next time if I have the time,I will go there and take a look how you all been doing

(Kyuhyun asked wife): Handsome?

(Kyuhyun's wife): En..,not bad, ordinary

(mieru:LOL Kyu!! LOL Kyu's wife!!)

Leeteuk: Maybe Kyuhyun is watching this part together. Kyuhyun is a little bit more petty

(Kyuhyun's wife): Really?

(Kyuhyun looked away): Aiy....

Leeteuk: When he does thing, he is very narrow minded, thinks too much

(Kyuhyun defended): No No, he is fake (I think he wanted to say he Leeteuk is lying LOL..)

Leeteuk: when he is like that, please encourage him "It's alright, my husband is the best" keep on encouraging~

(mieru: yah right.....are you saying that about yourself too...LOL)

(Kyuhyun's wife): I know my husband is the best

Kyuhyun: Your husband?

Kyuhyun's wife: Husband~

Leeteuk: Congratulations on your wedding~ *clap clap*I will prepare red packet (normally chinese will give red packet with money as gift)

Kyu's wife: (in Korean):Thank You..

Okay I haven't watched the following part and not sure whether any more Leeteuk's part..

Sorry translation not perfect...I just wanna share~~~

okay back later to add something

[edit]

okay initially I wanted to do screencap of the video akane_tran shared but changed my mind cause I don't have the time.

I also wanted to type out the chinese, but I also don't have much time....sorry for any mistake.

Fighting Dimples who knows Chinese, if I happened to give some wrong translations somewhere, please feel free to correct me...

@lallinachan: about the SSTP call...yah that's why I use the word might :P cause I still think it might / might not. Yah it's Kyu who said (the reason I  said "might" cause I also wanna think SuJu is very close, they informed Kyu about the leader's lovey dovey scene in SSTP to Kyu :P)

But well, it doesn't really matter cause what we wanna know is whether Sora and Leeteuk contacted each other often outside WGM and Sora already admitted herself in DH2 press conference...YAY!!!!!!

@ary1004: WUaaaaa the art.....I love it!!!! SO AKARUI!!! ...erm... SO BRIGHT!! SO CHEERFUL ^_^

yah same as lallinachan, I love Leeteuk's look there~ the smile..

AND.....WUAAAA You another Eagle Eye~~~~ THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!

I love how I can just enjoy you all solving mystery while I am here busy working... thanks for solving the mystery so fast so details and providing all the pictures in high quality so I can see right away...

Yeayyy~~ no matter what the conclusion that I love is....the conclusion is still the same, Leeteuk is so caring :`) he tried to make Sora less nervous :`)

I LOVE IT!!

Gosh...I love all this little things how he shows his caring....I don't really need those big big things he does...

Hiks Fighting Dimples, you are all so JJANG!!!!!! :`)

Thanks everyone who has participated...

Thanks xianlie90 for bringing up this episode....everyone so awesome and I am so happy I keep on seeing a new good thing about Leeteuk...

Fighting Dimples....Fighting Dimples have a great teamwork!! I love it!

@natali & teuksoralover & lallinachan

WUAAAAAAAAAAAA You won't know how happy I am to see those...

these days I miss Sora so much I ended up stumbled on some place I am not suppose to go....and kinda affect my feelings..

seeing your pictures...the fans so full of love to Sora to Leeteuk....it is really heartwarming :`)

thanks so much everyone~

@akane_tran

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!!! (Sorry for the caps I am so excited)

@hellokittymao

ENJOY THE CONCERT!!! ^_^

Lol the TS fans gave her birthday presents before hubby Teuk. Hopefully Teukie have already gave her a surprised birthday present before today. :) I'm glad That baby princess is doing so well and receiving so many love and support from her fans and TeukSo fans :)

Teukie should be happy and relieve now even if he go in to army, that wifey is now so popular and getting so many love from fans.

Wonder how will he react when Sora show him all this presents from TeukSo fans :) I'm really happy that this couple is gaining so much support and if I'm not wrong, are they the only WGM couple who receive so many presents from fans?