Starring: Han Seok-Gyu, The Late Lee Eun-Joo, Seong Hyeon-Ah

Director: Daniel H. Byun

Genre: Thriller, Romance

Runtime: 117mins

Production: LJ Film

Distribution: ShowBox

Language: Korean

thescarletletter.jpg

Ki Hoon (Han Seok Gyu) is a criminal investigator; intelligent and with animal instincts. He has a submissive wife, Soo-hyun (Uhm Ji-won), and a passionate mistress, Ka Hee (Lee Eun Joo). Ki Hoon feels guilty, yet continues to move back and forth between these two women, who also happen to be schoolmates from high school. One day Ki Hoon goes to a murder scene and there he meets Kyung Hee (Seong Hyeon Ah), a woman accused of murdering her husband...

tsl.jpg

SOURCE : 주홍글씨

주홍글씨

주홍글씨

주홍글씨

주홍글씨

I want watch this movie I hope if they still has dvd... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

yes, they have it at YesAsia. There's also a Hong Kong version that's only $10, but it looks like it might be cut. Not really sure about that.

BTW the film is rated 18+ for good reason. Good film, but it's pretty disturbing. I couldn't watch it more than once, no way!

• 3 months later...
Guest renni72

As I watched the movie, I thought what a waste that LEJ ended her life. She was young (had lots of opportunities to develop her talent). She's a talented lady. She played the piano...and I doubt it was a double who played as they had full close ups of her as she played the piano.

This movie sure had lots of nude scenes and gruesome parts...

• 2 weeks later...

im kinda in the part where the wife was telling hansukgyu that she was from the market when she saw her husband (this was after the husband saw the pictures).... im a bit appaled to even want to continue watching... can someone just tell me wat happens next??

As I watched the movie, I thought what a waste that LEJ ended her life. She was young (had lots of opportunities to develop her talent). She's a talented lady. She played the piano...and I doubt it was a double who played as they had full close ups of her as she played the piano.

This movie sure had lots of nude scenes and gruesome parts...

LEJ can play the piano really well, I believe she's a trained pianist before becoming an actress. Indeed, a sad waste for an actress with a bright future in the industry.

ovette, hope someone can help you with the questions. Being LEJ's last acting performance, I didn't have the interest to continue watching the whole movie or to remember the details. :(

i agree with rubie, this movie give me creeps remembering this was the reason why eunjoo committed suicide... managements are too harsh to force their actors on certain projects theyre not really into!

im still waiting for any replies.... what happened after the wife said she came from the market and saw her husband... i stopped on that part since i was already freaking out.. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest torrent

ovette, i cant really give you a detailed account since i don't remember much but I can tell you what happens to the characters if you want.

• 1 month later...
Guest erniehkwon

Watch the movie but fast forward over the steamy parts and don't play in the car trunk. The movie is good but the steamy parts seem to be fill-in for writers block. Was it the movie that killed her or the critics? :unsure:

• 2 years later...

Archived