Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• uw_maulidauw_maulida ssangchu, daramji & nareki are my addiction Posts: 478Member

SUPERSTAR

roadsidelions wrote on 31 December 2011 - 12:46 AM:

Before 2011 disappears I need to thank Hwangbo and Hyunjoong for the happiness they've given me this year. I'll always be glad I decided to watch WGM, through which I discovered two beautiful souls capable of making me smile and believe that love exists after all. Must be part of the positive forces and magic they inspire that I found them at just the right timing in my life. :)

I wish them a year of good health and much happiness in 2012, and hope they continue to find fulfilment in their work and daily lives. No matter what they do they will have the strength of their many fans and supporters behind them.

To finish, I'll share what is probably my very favourite of their 100th day photos..

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Love and Peace to All!

Ditto. I wish the best for our couple and for all JBers. May the coming years bring happiness, health and prosperity to all.

HJ's Lucky performance at KBS Gayo Daejun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dORA_kfoZbs
    cr. to uploader

Happy New Year everyone .........
    roadsidelionskdj_oba
  • shuchenshuchen Posts: 106Member

IDOL

Happy New Year!!!

PmWGEBe7kSn4PlzHbU2-Ag.jpg

QwXOM0PKK8pF4DI0h-5GRA.jpg

i hope shillang and hwangbuin will have a better, brighter, lovelier year!!
    2012, fighting!!!

JoongBo love will be forever!!! :wub:

aydzmayzie_09susanlalovekd1688kdj_oba
  • lissa0718lissa0718 Posts: 65Member

ROOKIE

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL JOONGBOERS, WE MADE THE 1600 PAGES!!!
    nTXGX.jpg

AND TO OUR LOVELY COUPLE.....HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU MORE HAPPINESS AND LAUGHTER......HOPEFULLY TOGETHER IN 2012!!!

TO THE WORLD!!!!
    fudgeorangeaydzsusanlakdj_oba
  • bebelabbebelab JoongBo LandPosts: 161Member

IDOL

TRENDING WORLDWIDE: PURPLE LOVE! :lol: :wub: :rolleyes: :w00t:

395124_317807808242447_100000396909368_1020926_1296539540_n.jpg

COINCIDENCE! HAHAHA

HAPPY NEW YEAR, JOONGBO FAMILY! :w00t: :wub:
    dz7clz1.gif260vkuo1.jpg

You are my ONCE in a lifetime.
    *credits to tinchiq and sell19 for the avatar and banners*
    lechugasaydzfudgeorangemayzie_09susanlanaomzlovekd1688kdj_oba
  • jobibeejobibee philippinesPosts: 188Member

IDOL

edited December 2011

Aww! I should've posted earlier. I really wanted a place on that 1600th page. lol! Kidding! Any page will do! I just am so proud now of my fellow joongboers! What else can we not do together? I just love these pretties here; I wouldn't trade you all with any other fandom! SERIOUSLY!

Now, enough of my cheesiness. On to the New Year spazz!

Remember our spazz about Joongbo and The Greatest Love?

248656_206327082744599_100001019277158_558194_6495053_n.jpg

254846_206324402744867_100001019277158_558148_1934228_n.jpg

252562_206060022771305_100001019277158_557137_3037368_n.jpg

247074_206059122771395_100001019277158_557136_1063692_n.jpg

248861_206061739437800_100001019277158_557146_6655517_n.jpg

See how Shillang liked and imitated Dok Go Jin?
    247333_205797622797545_100001019277158_555621_5459148_n.jpg

And how Hwang Bo adored Ding Dong?
    271075_10150688819040301_611795300_19166561_7780165_n.jpg

Okay. So where am I getting at? Lol! I wonder, too. haha! Kidding!

In 2008, Joongbo won the MBC Best Couple Award.

1131687104-1.jpg

And three years later, guess who won the
    2011 MBC Drama Best Couple Award.

Read here.

20111231_hyojin_mbcdrama_seungwon1.jpg

THE STARS ARE CLEARLY ON OUR SIDE~

tumblr_lx2k6zExqa1qil4fao1_500.gif

tumblr_lx2k55eXQp1qmvj4lo1_250.gif

"He liked her; it was as simple as that."
     Nicholas Sparks

Joongbo Love is a Love that will live F.O.R.E.V.E.R.
    For Joongbo Fanfics, visit my blog.
    YongSeo/ Goguma Couple

----------------------------------

image image

image  image image 

lechugasbebelabfudgeorange06skull06mayzie_09coldsun242aydzitsmemaimainaomzbubluelovekd1688shuchenKhunjaredcoralhaewonsoompiazura147Kyraschatzibabelein-riarz-kdj_obasandraa_verareignoverme05bimmeriamBelievernanahus
  • jobibee wrote on 31 December 2011 - 05:25 AM:

Aww! I should've posted earlier. I really wanted a place on that 1600th page. lol! Kidding! Any page will do! I just am so proud now of my fellow joongboers! What else can we not do together? I just love these pretties here; I wouldn't trade you all with any other fandom! SERIOUSLY!

Now, enough of my cheesiness. On to the New Year spazz!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

See how Shillang liked and imitated Dok Go Jin?
    *quoted image*

And how Hwang Bo adored Ding Dong?
    *quoted image*

Okay. So where am I getting at? Lol! I wonder, too. haha! Kidding!

In 2008, Joongbo won the MBC Best Couple Award.

*quoted image*

And three years later, guess who won the
    2011 MBC Drama Best Couple Award.

Read here.

*quoted image*

THE STARS ARE CLEARLY ON OUR SIDE~

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Well what can i say.... its just...[/font]w00t.gif
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    wub.gif
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]THE GREATEST PURPLE LOVE IS REALLY CONTAGIOUS AND LASTING!!!![/font]excl.gif
    fudgeorangekdj_oba
  • cadiyimcadicadiyimcadi LondonPosts: 65Member

IDOL

My Dearest Joongbo/ssangchu Family and to our Star Kim Hyun Joong and our Angel Hwangbo I love each one of you wishing all of you Happiness Health Love and Prosperity in 2012
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    kdj_oba
  • B0hemian_SpriteB0hemian_Sprite Posts: 5,393Friend of Soompi

IDOL

i feel very, very stupid for asking...but what does the "purple love" mean...? >_<

so, i was rewatching the come to play episode where all the wgm couples came on. and do you remember the "ask a couple questions for cushions" game? well, when the other couples were asked questions, it never really went to see other couples' reactions...but when our ssangchu couple were asked questions, the camera panned onto the other couples' reactions a LOT.

it made me think...
    1.) ssangchu couple really has the interest of not only fans, but OTHER wgm couples because there is something extra special about this couple
    2.) there must have been some interaction between the ssangchu couple that was too lovey or obvious, so they needed a distraction
    hhmm....

kdj_obalechugassandraa_veraroadsidelions
  • cati_21cati_21 MEOW....... parking lot...stalking&#33; hehePosts: 1,289Member

IDOL

Happy New Year Everyone!
    2012 is SSANGCHU YEAR!

Segyero!
    APRIL LOVES BLACK COFFEE...SUE ME LOVES DINGDONG...ONE MAN...PROMISE
    JANGers
    ...hooked on KOOKie...YEH WARRIORS...HYE JUNG's ANGELS...MANIA Fans "A!"...SSANGCHU Believers...
    JOONGBO GALLERY by luvlee22 WORLDWIDE JOONGBO MV PROJECT
    "One sees clearly only with the heart.Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"....
    credit to sharry and KJK Global for the pics [/b]
    lechugasshuchenkdj_oba
  • roadsidelionsroadsidelions Ssangchu IslandPosts: 53Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    B0hemian_Sprite wrote on 01 January 2012 - 02:16 AM:

it made me think...
    1.) ssangchu couple really has the interest of not only fans, but OTHER wgm couples because there is something extra special about this couple
    2.) there must have been some interaction between the ssangchu couple that was too lovey or obvious, so they needed a distraction
    hhmm....

Ssory to cut your post! I noticed the editing too, and agree especially on your 2nd point, because we got this...

ctp001.jpg
    ctp002.jpg

which definitely wasn't the only time they exchanged glances and smiles during that part of the show. Plus they looked quite cozy on their cushions in the brief moments we got to see them. ^_^

ETA: @jobibee -- love your Greatest Love spazz! JB's story really is the enduring kind that touches every heart. :wub:

Hope everyone's enjoying their new year celebrations!! Segyero!
    lechugaskdj_oba
  • joongboerjoongboer ~joongbo isolation ward~Posts: 61Member

ROOKIE

HAPPY SSANGCHU YEAR EVERYONE!
    SEGYERO!

Nothing much to share...Just love from uri couple! ♥♥♥

G15.gif
    credit to the owner
    [ijoongbo~세계로!]

"Even though it's fictional, there are times when I really believe that I'm married to Hwang Bo noona." - KHJ
    fudgeorangelechugasshuchenMiss Ukdj_oba
  • YeonYoungAgasshiYeonYoungAgasshi Posts: 19Member
    roadsidelions wrote on 31 December 2011 - 11:20 AM:

Ssory to cut your post! I noticed the editing too, and agree especially on your 2nd point, because we got this...

which definitely wasn't the only time they exchanged glances and smiles during that part of the show. Plus they looked quite cozy on their cushions in the brief moments we got to see them. ^_^

ETA: @jobibee -- love your Greatest Love spazz! JB's story really is the enduring kind that touches every heart. :wub:

Hope everyone's enjoying their new year celebrations!! Segyero!

now that you brought it up unnie, DAE! I WAS ALSO SERIOUSLY AFFECTED BY THIS PARTICULARLY SCREENSHOT. w00t.gif

Ive already finished all the episodes of WGM joongbo before i stumbled on their CTP episode. If Im not mistaken they were still living in the big house when these were recorded. Then the 100th day wedding pics, where taken after the Japan visit and thus they have moved into the smaller apartment already.
    What's my point? sweatingbullets.gif
    Well during the photoshoot, both were admitting they still couldnt look at each others eyes.(refer to first pose, the awkward-newly-wed-olden-children-like picture pose, where HB clearly said they still couldnt make eye contact to the photographer and then HJ suggested the photographer just photoshop their pic so their eyes would  be open.) BUT IN THE SCREENSHOT ABOVE, THEY SO NATURALLY CAN MAKE EYE CONTACT!wub.gif

OH WELL! SEEMS LIKE THEY BOTH CANT FIGHT WITH THEIR NATURAL MANNERISM TOWARDS THE ONES THEY CARE ABOUT. phew.gif......

SEGYERO!!!!biggrin.gif
    kdj_oba
  • yess2413yess2413 Posts: 5Member

Hi, this is my first comment, I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!, I've been a joongbo fan for three years, and like you looking forward to 2012! our hopes together will bear fruit! TO THE WORLD! :D
    lechugasfudgeorangeaydzkdj_oba
  • LostarMoorLostarMoor FrancePosts: 13Member
    Hello everyone !! And first of all, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !!! :wub:

Thanks to you all, the joongboer that i am, have been able to laugh, and hope, and search for signs ! Really i mean it ...

And you're all "formidables" !! Since august 2008 i have been patiently (or not) waiting, and waiting and waiiiiting :crazy:  and thanx to you i could read and discover a lot about what's happening for our couple !!!:tears:  :wub: 

So now that we are in 2012, and seeing the number of pages you made so far, I really wanted to thank you .. *bows*:D 

You made a great achievment and i had a lot of fun thanx to you (so many thx here !!) .

So, even though my post might be meaningless,  SEGYERO and FIGHTING !!!

PS : the many fanfics are epic too !!!!!:w00t:
    lechugasfudgeorangeaydzkdj_oba
  • joongbo2012joongbo2012 Posts: 2Banned
    edited January 2012
    I found these important videos of Hwangbo's a TV shows.<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "> http://www.veoh.com/...v848757yHrXjpqz
    http://www.veoh.com/...v9369265hbMTk9n
    Enjoy!Fighting!
    mayzie_09kdj_obaxienloveskpopiamBeliever
  • knightofgeminiknightofgemini Posts: 4Member
    Hi all joongboers, 

I am a newbie here..:). anyway I just came across this show from daily motion http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xglr67_khj-hwangbo-060130_shortfilms  the show  aired before WGM, I wonder do any of u know where can I found the whole episode???? are there any english sub?   

Ps. Happy new years to all of you!!! I know joongbo pretty late....only a couple months ago, but I am totally fall in love with them. this forum becomes my top five webpage apart from facebook that I have to check all the new spazz every day (after wake up) and night (before going to bed)!! >_<!!!! (sorry for my bad english).  Thanks you for all the hard work to support our beloved >_<!!!
    aydzlechugaskdj_obahaewonsoompi
  • ssangchu_foreverssangchu_forever Posts: 17Member, New Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    happy new year to everyone!!!

I've been silently following our couple progress after WGM and I cant help wish that my our intuition about the couple is true... they always make me giddy and die of happiness (and kilig) whenever I rewatch their episodes...

I actually learn about WGM through BOF, because I found KHJ very pretty. I did a little research, then I bought DVD so that i could watch the whole episode non-stop for 1 and 1/2 days (Im curious on how he is in reality) , and i cant believe I got hooked on them. I thoroughly believe that HJ did fell for HB back then. On Xman days, i think he is already attracted to HB without him knowing it, then as he spent time with her, he totally fell for her. I believe it may have been more awkward for shillang since he is very shy and he may realized that his attraction on her may revived to full blast.
    (as we all know, boys are surprisingly shy in front of the ones they like)I've seen their progress from total awkwardness to super closeness. And because of that, I guess I could call myself a certified joongboholic. I always try to keep up with spazzes (thanks siblings for always keeping us updated). I like their coupling since they are more real for me... not overly romantic like a kdrama, not trying to be too cute, not pretentious... they were just being their true, honest selves... as KIM HYUN JOONG and HWANG BO HYE JUNG. and that for me is very important since they say it is reality TV. I like everything natural and not scripted.  and because of that reason, I dont wonder why this couple will have many followers. you could actually sense their love bloom episode by episode. and everytime I watch them, I feel like I'm on my teenage years again. I dont know, but this actually the Joongbo effect in me. I really believe that what they had is a "SINCERE LOVE" for each other.

and here are my fave cuts of joongbo in WGM:

1. I gotta admit that my fave scenes where when shillang shows his jealous/possessive side over buin
    . (there is far too many to list)
    I also love the fact that it was he who always initiates the skinships between them. :blush:
    3. I like how he always says he hates cheesy mushy things but ended up doing those things voluntarily for HB ( I guess love could really change a person in a wonderful way)
    4. I super love the ant episode where it totally shows how close shillang and buin is especially in the part where HJ is on HB's back massaging her. (believe me, I find that back massage very intimate, so I asked my husband who is not into any kind of dramas what he thought about that part. and I remember he said that if the two arent a couple in real life then it will be very awkward to do that massage as HB is lying on the floor, and it cant be help that in that kind of position, a lot of skinship would take place. and here is the best comment from him: a normal unattached guy would never do that to someone he doesnt have feeling with.) and that, my fellow joongboers, is a point of view from a guy. and as i thought about it, if i were on HB's shoes, I will never allow any man to do an intimate massage with me if he weren't "my man" in reality, meaning, it just shows that they are really a couple on-and-off screen.
    the epic yeobo slip (barely a slip because he did it more than once... on the japan episode, in the car going to the farm, the farm serenade,and also when he called HB on the phone... and oh! I also like the "BABY, YOU OKAY?" slip  too... kekeke :wub:  (he must have thought he wouldnt be heard and understood since it is a whisper and he spoke it in english.)

and here are my fave joongbo moments outside WGM:
    In CTP episode, when HB's BFF Junjin showed up, HJ seemed a uncomfortable and a little worried and keeps on looking back and forth to HB and Junjin (It seemed to me that he is already showing his possessive side hereupon hearing from junjin that he came for andy and HB)
    2. during BOF bts, there is a fancam showing HJ saying "Yallaponthai". No matter what the "antis" and the other shipper says, We all know he used that term to refer to buin in the ssangchu olympics  during the fake farewell episode. and in another BOF bts , he is playing "falling slowly" on his guitar and he seemed to much into his thoughts that he did a NG... hehe... (must be missing his buin so much)
    3. in SS501 fanmeet, shillang was asked what is his ideal type, but he refused to answer saying he recently got married in Korea. (See... believe me?  I think he really thought he was married with HB for real the whole time...kekeke) I find it amusing coz he said it infront of all of his fans... just imagine how courageous he is. he is very proud to be married to HB. :w00t:

oh well... I hope i didnt bore you with my ramblings, I just couldnt contain my happiness for both of them... specially since I say Marry me MV... so cheesy, so Joongbo. It only proves that his memory of his on-screen marriage life in reality TV (WGM) means so much more to him. It actually is a treasure for him to include all those memories in his song...

what hits me is that, if this is a propose song and it is for another girl, I think it will be very rude to include your memories with your past wife. Well, that wont be the case if IT IS a propose song for the past wife... kekeke ;) so it made me believe in them even more....:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wu

>>>>>>sorry wasnt able to post screen caps... I'll try to do better next time....

and to the troll who keeps trying to ruin the mood, your welcome here, just visit our joongbo thread anytime your ready for another heartbreak...;)

aydzbubluelechugasshuchenschatzibabelein-riarz-fudgeorangeJeramonkdj_obahaewonsoompibebelabitsmemaimailovekd1688susanlamissm0ngnaomzsandraa_verareignoverme05bimmerdivaz_sha
  • jobibeejobibee philippinesPosts: 188Member

IDOL

edited January 2012

I guess this was spazzed on before, i.e., Uzoosin Calendar stickers spazzes. A die-hard Joongboer can spot the 'Ssangchu-ness' in it! 2012, D-day, London, etc. But lemme just add these three.

404589_300875156623124_100001019277158_853268_1006043428_n.jpg

391984_300867999957173_100001019277158_853199_1460327846_n.jpg

381062_300877263289580_100001019277158_853270_2060231638_n.jpg

ssangchu_forever, sorry to cut your post, but I can't help but agree with you on this:

what hits me is that, if this is a propose song and it is for another girl, I think it will be very rude to include your memories with your past wife. Well, that wont be the case if IT IS a propose song for the past wife...

Yes, I think it would be kinda awkward, not to mention, absurd to propose to someone new with all the traces of his 'past wife' on the MV. And the pics were actual pictures submitted by fans to HJ's official website. THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN LIFE! Remember when HJ told HB that the BEST SHOULD BE LAST? I guess he meant exactly this.

Choosing this pic for the last clip of his MV is HJ's way of telling us
    THIS WAS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN HIS LIFE!

386595_290879024289404_100001019277158_822801_632183246_n.jpg

And I kinda smell some troll in here again.

---the SPOILER button is not working. I'll edit this later---

Sometimes I wonder if they're just trolling, or they're really stupid like that. Stupid, troll - these days, it's hard to know the difference, really. Makes me wonder if trolls really come in generic descriptions.( I know a lot of trolls, young and old, but they all lack sense. )Or perhaps the troll wanted to contribute for the 1600-pages project. Too bad, dear Troll. You're late. LOL!

For dumb trolls.

troll-y-u-so-dumb.jpg

For jealous trolls.

troll-y-u-so-jelly.jpg

tumblr_lx2iffZe2B1qbjt25o1_500.jpg
    "He liked her; it was as simple as that."
     Nicholas Sparks

Joongbo Love is a Love that will live F.O.R.E.V.E.R.
    For Joongbo Fanfics, visit my blog.
    YongSeo/ Goguma Couple

----------------------------------

image image

image  image image 

mayzie_09fudgeorange-riarz-lechugasJeramonkdj_obabebelabschatzibabeleinaydzitsmemaimaiCharisma4127ginajoey7lovekd1688naomzshuchenbimmer
  • -riarz--riarz- Posts: 25Member

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    Oh hai troll *waves*, there you are again.
    Can't help it no?
    You just love JoongBo, you kept on coming back here.
    SSorry you cannot rock our ship.
    Find your own place.:crazy:

4. I super love the ant episode where it totally shows how close shillang and buin is especially in the part where HJ is on HB's back massaging her. (believe  me, I find that back massage very intimate, so I asked my husband who  is not into any kind of dramas what he thought about that part. and I  remember he said that if the two arent a couple in real life then it  will be very awkward to do that massage as HB is lying on the floor, and  it cant be help that in that kind of position, a lot of skinship would  take place. and here is the best comment from him: a normal unattached  guy would never do that to someone he doesnt have feeling with.) and  that, my fellow joongboers, is a point of view from a guy. and as i  thought about it, if i were on HB's shoes, I will never allow any man to  do an intimate massage with me if he weren't "my man" in reality,

Ssangchu_forever, sorry for the edit. I agree! That was definitely INTIMATE! :wub:
    And if I may add, that wasn't scripted unlike his other shows with other....... :vicx:

Jobibee, I love your post!
    JOONGBO is definitely THE GREATEST LOVE.
    :wub:

Is it just me?
    Because a lot of everyday/ordinary things always, yes always, remind me of JoongBo.
    Not just the beach or lettuce.
    Scarves, Ice Skating, Sour Candies, Peppers, Amusement Parks, and even Ramen. :lol:
    Haha yep, definitely addicted.

fudgeorangeJeramonkdj_obaaydzitsmemaimaissangchu_forever
  • kdj_obakdj_oba Posts: 18Member
    Oh. My. Heart.

jobibee wrote on 31 December 2011 - 05:25 AM:

How could one ever forget?! XD   @jobibee ssory to cut your post sis! ^_^

Personally I love Dok Go Jin's "SOOOORY"!
    When I came to that part, I was physically rolling on the floor, squealing "OMG OMG OMG!! How much more obvious this can be???"
    Note to trolls: If you REALLY watched Ssangchu couple with open eyes & open minds you'll realize it's so much easier to agree with all those similarities than to deny 'em whole-hardheartedly. Serious.
    ^_^

jobibee wrote on 02 January 2012 - 05:17 AM:

THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN LIFE! Remember when HJ told HB that the BEST SHOULD BE LAST? I guess he meant exactly this.

Choosing this pic for the last clip of his MV is HJ's way of telling us
    THIS WAS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN HIS LIFE!

Oho so true true true~!! \(^o^)/ 
    Wonderful thing was, his Happiest-Moment does MAGIC to us Joongboers too! ^^ I can imagined how HAPPY Joongboers that night, watching the most anticipated MVs visually filled with lots & lots of Joongboish memories~ ♥  As we called it - feels like receiving early Christmas/New Year gifts!! ^^

@ssangchu_forever

I planned to post it as a whole  (because I agree too much with what you said! ^^) but ssory I had to cut it short...A very agreeable fav list of on & off WGM moments/spazz/memories  and I just love this statement of yours....

ssangchu_forever wrote on 02 January 2012 - 02:14 AM:
    ....(as we all know, boys are surprisingly shy in front of the ones they like)

as we all witnessed...HJ is behaving exactly like that ^^ *HighFive~!*  ♥

B0hemian_Sprite wrote on 31 December 2011 - 09:16 AM:

it made me think...

Ssory to cut your post @B0hemian_Sprite ^^
    Well I agree big time with you there sis. BIG TIME.  You're right about the CTP, I've noticed the same thing too! ^^ We can say not only the other WGM couples but also the other guess (their curiosity is jjang! Too obvious. lol)

XxyNh.jpg
    just look at their curious expression! Lovely~
    ! ^^

and wait.....the MCs too...
    oh yeah...E
    specially the MCs!!! lol

yXB5r.jpg
    What say you? Considered Certified Joongboers too? No?
    LOL I'd say "YES, they are!" :D  

B0hemian_Sprite wrote on 31 December 2011 - 09:16 AM:

2.)  there must have been some interaction between the ssangchu couple that  was too lovey or obvious, so they needed a distraction

Yes yes yes... I'm willing to accept that as one LOGIC reason for those 'distraction'! weehihiii~ XD

Charisma4127lechugas-riarz-aydzshuchenreignoverme05divaz_sha