Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

Replies

• wassilouwassilou FrancePosts: 53Member

IDOL

@reydevan I don't think he knew his mom was distributing drugs. When he learned about it he also realized that Safari and his mum used him to make their transactions thus his shock. He was mad at Min because he changed the truth so Shi Hyun could become an undercover.
    Currently watching: It's Okay, That's Love, Fated to Love You, My Secret Hotel, Surplus Princess
    Waiting for:  Tommorow Cantabile, Iron Man, She's so Lovable
    suchadiva42kiklamino
  • JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~ Posts: 8,428Member

IMMORTAL

edited July 2013
    Jillia said:
    @DJG

I don't think so.... a cable drama would never reach such ratings... At least I've never heard of. :)
    Childless Good Fortune, also from JTBC and directed by Jung Kyung-ho's father Jung Eul-young, hit 12.5% at one point.
    But Childless Comfort was a weekend drama. Weekend dramas get different/higher ratings than weekly dramas.

Obsession:
    무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
    imageimage
    Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
    pleinairsuchadiva42seobinobscuresalmon
  • AziraphaleAziraphale STOP CAT ABUSE!! Posts: 7,267Member

IDOL

edited July 2013
    Jillia said:
    Jillia said:
    @DJG

I don't think so.... a cable drama would never reach such ratings... At least I've never heard of. :)
    Childless Good Fortune, also from JTBC and directed by Jung Kyung-ho's father Jung Eul-young, hit 12.5% at one point.
    But Childless Comfort was a weekend drama. Weekend dramas get different/higher ratings than weekly dramas.

Answer Me 1997 was a weekday drama (aired on Tuesdays on tvN) and hit an episode high of 9.47% for the finale. 

eight, say you love me, masterpiece
    finito: fragments gesture transient flowers name goodbye  
    CATS ARE LOVE!! STOP CAT ABUSE!! || STOP ANIMAL ABUSE & TESTING!!
    Jilliaseobinsuchadiva42obscuresalmon

IMMORTAL

edited July 2013
    Thank you @Aziraphale! :)

Obsession:
    imageimage
    obscuresalmon
  • inuankinuank Posts: 101Member, New Member

IDOL

edited July 2013
    Thank you @seobin and @daisydorothy for your answers!

Tomorrow is finally the day!! Do any of you watch it live? Can I ask for a link and an hour :D

Watching...

Secret
    Mi Rae's choice
    suchadiva42

IMMORTAL

@Aziraphale

Hopefully OST AND DVD. :D

Obsession:
    imageimage
    suchadiva42obscuresalmon
  • seobinseobin Posts: 103Member

IDOL

inuank said:
    Thank you @seobin and @daisydorothy for your answers!

Tomorrow is finally the day!! Do any of you watch it live? Can I ask for a link and an hour :D

@inuank take a look @ page 84 of the thread for streaming links and the time's 21h50 korean time (14h50 europe paris time)
    inuankSeGafanlady
  • inuankinuank Posts: 101Member, New Member

IDOL

thanks @seobin !
    Watching...

Secret
    Mi Rae's choice
    seobin
  • seobinseobin Posts: 103Member

IDOL

inuank said:
    thanks @seobin !
    @inuank page 88 sorry
  • jjmine26jjmine26 Posts: 372Member
    edited July 2013
    guys, can u tell me where can i download this drama (200mb - 300mb) or better, < 200mb? :)
  • smhammersmhammer Posts: 51Member
    @inuank

Cruel City starts at 9:50 pm in Korea.  But that doesn't mean that's when it's on where you are.  I've come to realize that everyone on this thread is from all over the place (which I think is really cool), so the times in which we have to tune in could be different.  Right now it's 6:43 at night where I am (New Jersey) so Seoul, S.K is 13 hours ahead of me and it's 7:43 am right now.  That means in order for me to watch it live, I have to go onto jTBC website at 8:50 in the morning, because that's when it will be 9:50 at night there.

I suggest that you Google the current time in Korea for wherever you are so that you can calculate what time you would need to watch it on the site live.
    SeGafanladyricefield
  • kiklaminokiklamino Posts: 484Member

SUPERSTAR

RATINGS in KOREA
    I do not live in korea and I do not know anything about AGB ratings,but as an avid fan of "Heartless city' I m almost 24/7 in the internet searching,watching,listening the wonderful OST from Bohemians( how pathetic I sound) and read that for a cable channel having a drama reaching 4% it is considered a huge success.Imagine then the 12% that this show has.i saw somewhere started with almost 1% but until episode went to 10%.something.
    If anyone is from Korea he can give us more accurate info.

suchadiva42

SUPERSTAR

"until episode 10 went up to 10%"
    sorry for my typing .
    Wish them to make it more than 20%.They all deserved it
    the person who was responsible for casting did a great job.reat casting,great directing.great plot,great -most of time-acting.Let's hope they will not spoil the Ending.
    I agree with the user who said Monday is approaching very slow.I have to wait until Tuesday to be upload and sub.
    PLEASE can someone help me? How can I put an image under my name?

suchadiva42SeGafanlady

SUPERSTAR

@78 eight
    1.Can someone buy a comb to Safari or a conditioner?
    2.Love,love and love JKH 's smirk.
    suchadiva42SeGafanlady