Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngelPosts: 9,428Moderator

edited August 22 in shippers' paradise

YEONJIE  image TAECGUI

The Groom

Birth Name: Ok Taec Yeon

Birth Date: December 27. 1988

Height: 185 cm

Weigh: 76 kg

Blood Type: AB

Hobbies: Listening to music, wakeboarding, & skiing

Skills: Cooking

Nicknames: Okcat, Beast, Choco Taec, Rich Teeth, Ok Daeri

Ideal Woman: “Someone who is on top of their work”

Favorite Food: Loves Everything!

The Bride

English Name: Gui Gui/Ghost

Chinese Name: 吴映洁 (Wu Ying Jei) 

Nickname: 鬼鬼 (Ghost)

D.O.B: 11th Aug 1989

Zodiac: Leo

Height: 163

Weight: 49 KG

BloodType: B

Specialty: Amusement Queen

Global We Got Married

Press Conference - 28th March 2013

Full Episode - Chinese Subtitles (Dailymotion)
Cr: Kai2dayeo2pmUpdate & beny9000 & kpopmiu

Episode 1(full episode include Hongna) 

Full Episode - English Subtitles

Makings
cr: GWGM Official YouTube Channel

Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
cr: as tagged
image image  image
Bubble-AFbluemoonlightkarolefashion615Nicole Chongdina danab8l8gil_noonashiirlaaayakasiamikoshineBiruAngelminwooluv78justlikehoneyleechaleeLmanglawati0801bleachedcutecatandchicktorreydinhv3liebtg

Replies

• thesnowflowerrrthesnowflowerrr SingaporePosts: 207Member

IDOL

Guigui is just so bright and childlike! I really love how the two try to communicate despite having some language barrier (since Guigui's proficiency in English is not that good). 

They are so cute and sweet together! Omg xD

✿ Read my humble makeup, food and travel blog at thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com 

Product Reviews . Makeup Tutorials . Makeup Tips . Food Reviews . Travel Reviews. YouTube 

Bubble-AFangelangie
  • alemaryalemary Posts: 113Member

IDOL

Finally, aTaecgui thread =D>
    Bubble-AFangelangie
  • putrishaputrisha hmm...somewhere with 4 seasons^^Posts: 902Member
    oooh TaecGui thread! awesome!!!

I think this couple is really cute and funny. It's my first time seeing GuiGui and I like her. She's so adorable and so real...like she tries her best in making everything work out. Tho she can be kinda childish..that's what I feel Taec is trying to adjust to the most.
    Right now it feels like Taec is just treating her like a dongsaeng that rather test his patience lol. but we'll see in the future ;)
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    A team consists of 5 members...forever as One
    nalikahibarBubble-AF
  • nalikahibarnalikahibar lavender suburban..Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

I like gui2.. She's so adorable.. She tried her best to communicate with taec, though its so funny, but its cute! :D
    I couldnt see any chemistry between them from past 3 episodes.. But i bet this couple will be the cutest couple ever later! I'll see it... :D
    i read soompi rules..
    Bubble-AFangelangieshiirlaaayBiruAngel
  • mikmikmikmik Posts: 79Member

IDOL

love GuiGui! shis so CUTE!!! and the way she communicate with Tac its even cuter! I only get to know her since she entered WGM,but I have a feeling I'm going to love, and follow her with or with out Taecyeon...she looks interesting.
    and of course I'm a fan of 2PM and LOVE Taecyeon!!!he is my favorite in this band !
    and I LOVE them togethe as a couple...With each and every episode that comes up, I love them more and more!And I know that others will like them in the future!!! too bad they'll have only 15 episodes...T^T way not 50? or more...
    Bubble-AFangelangiecharliewshiirlaaay
  • sassysaphiresassysaphire Posts: 52Member

IDOL

I started watching WGM again since I like Gui gui before (I really love Gui gui and Wang Zi before and I thought there would be no other better pair for Gui gui) but I was so wrong!! 

And of course, I love Taec yeon oppa and (Bae Suzy. I didn't push through watching Dream High since I want them to be end up together which I saw in a spoiler that didn't not push through. Hahaha)

And now, WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'm getting addicted with the TaecGui couple. There's no boring episode for them. The serious and tough man Taec Yeon and the super charming Gui gui really compensates with each other! They're just so funny and can bring the best out of them! 

Let's make this thread active! And oh, 15 episodes only?!! SRLY? Can't they just extend it? :/
    Bubble-AFangelangie

IDOL

edited May 2013

IDOL

There's only 15 episodes and they already finished filming it? Can't they just extend it? :( TaecGui Couple. :( 

Bubble-AFangelangie
  • sshevolkthsshevolkth Posts: 469Member

SUPERSTAR

I am soooo digging the cuteness of this couple!  And Taec is finally loosening up with Gui Gui  :D The preview for episode 8 is so cute...the way he was wiping off something from her eye while they were at the pool, not to mention the piano singing.  They definitely are the fun loving couple who are cool friends.  Hmmmm....I wonder if they stayed in Jeju Island overnight.  It would be interesting to know if they hung out when cameras were not around them.   :-?
    Bubble-AFangelangieshiirlaaay
  • i.am.bugz.funnyi.am.bugz.funny Smolder is MINE Posts: 1,411Member

SUPERSTAR

Finally TaecGui have their own thread...I've been waiting for this...@expliiciit : thank you so much.. >:D<
    ღ True Love is Eternal 
     ~ GOD speaks in the silence of the HEART ~
    MY CHOICE.MY STYLE.MY IAN SOMERHALDER

angelangiecharliew
  • i.am.bugz.funnyi.am.bugz.funny Smolder is MINE Posts: 1,411Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    So now I can post TaecGui pictures without having second thoughts..so sad 8 episodes are left...hope there's season two...because there's so many people who love TaecGui.. :x
    ღ True Love is Eternal 
     ~ GOD speaks in the silence of the HEART ~
    MY CHOICE.MY STYLE.MY IAN SOMERHALDER

Bubble-AFangelangie
This discussion has been closed.