Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Replies

• mikoshinemikoshine S.F.C. Posts: 1,137Member

SUPERSTAR

Ou any on YouTube has posted the bts footage from the OST cd!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    it got removed...  :((
    Bubble-AFkoalamonster
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 9,470Moderator

lamey said:

Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !
    it remove i think
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
  • yokalanayokalana IndonesiaPosts: 542Member

SUPERSTAR

angelangie wrote: »
    lamey said:<br />
     <br />

<br />
    xbelieve10 said:<br />
    Ou any on YouTube has posted the bts footage from the OST cd!<br />
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />
    it remove i think

Yes, I can not find it in youtube.....
    @jaebin beautiful mv! Great job!!! ♡♡
    Bubble-AF
  • seethestarseethestar Posts: 70Member

IDOL

I thought GuiGui have a high metabolism,,,,,

when he started a little chubby suddenly he can quickly thin,,,

Taecyeon's why very concerned with food GuiGui,,,

What you remember when episode 14,,,
    Bubble-AFbibidepmikoshine
  • bouquet78bouquet78 MHPosts: 1,821Member

SUPERSTAR

mikoshine wrote: »
    lunarfly581 said:Wow this is beautiful! Great job! Anyway, I realised that I keep checking this forum for new updates about uri couple. . Probably like a hundred times a day! I'm micheoso obsessed. .. somebody help me.. lol..<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    you're not alone @lunarfly581 ... i refresh this page every few minutes... LOL  

Oops...count me in too.....I am doing this as well.it is a habit now... :)) :)) :))
    gil_noonaJennifer LumBubble-AFmikoshine
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 9,470Moderator

bouquet78 said:

@chinly lin,...wow..jealous me..happy to know that finally you got your copy..it's ok...if you really dont know how to do it, it is fine then, cause I believed most of us has seen the BTS clips/screenshots already...anyway, thanks for updating us..
    @angelangie,..now, after 30/8, let's see who will get it first.....hahahaha....I think most probably you will get it first because you are nearer to KL..mine still need to cross the South China Sea... :)) :))
    @bouquet78

you from east? then maybe they will ship directly there instead of sending it to the kl? im not sure either lols.....cause i dunno what courier they are using either so it hard to judge
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
    Bubble-AF
  • chinlylinchinlylin Posts: 836Member

SUPERSTAR

lamey said:

Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !
    it remove i think
    @angelangie @bouquet78   ok, I picked up the CD-DVD tonight and just finished watching it.  There isn't much though.  Except for each couples own OST, the mvs are mixed with footage of both couples, kind of like the mvs made by fans.  Then the BTS is the making of the film during recording so you don't hear them talking rather than the music is playing.  So basically there is only 1 BTS for Taecgui and it wasn't all that...

Now, I don't have any idea how to upload it.  Can everyone wait until @angelangie to receive hers so she can do it?  Or someone can give me instructions on how to do it?

find the bts with the track you want and extract it out, you can see if the track is in which extension = .mp4 or .avi or .flv? 

when that bts is playing....with your computer.....you just need to right click on the track and then choose the options 'Open containing folder' that way you can just copy and paste it to your desktop, this is for you to find it easier....unless you dont want to extract it....you can just upload straight to YouTube just like that......register with YouTube and upload it up....

@angelangie  can you PM me your e-mail?  I right click on the track but I can't find the "open containing folder".  I'll screen cap it for you on what I got...
    Bubble-AFxybershock
This discussion has been closed.