Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Replies

• avrilcassiopeiaavrilcassiopeia South Borneo, IndonesiaPosts: 443Member

IDOL

is full vers from iqiyi cant be downloaded?
  • mcleenmcleen Posts: 2,068Member

SUPERSTAR

what ??? the youtube version cut all the romantic things that Oppa did ?? ah, seriously I need to go and tell the people right there on youtube to watch the full version before judging him . that's why I said those people are blind and ignorant to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    ~TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE THAT EVEN FATE CAN'T SEPARATE~
    signature credits : Aera

vietnamlovetaecguiBubble-AF
  • lovetglovetg Posts: 57Member

IDOL

YouTube Version alway cut a lot. Waiting for daily motion. But really touching by Taecyeon on last event doing to Guigui.
  • akasiaakasia Posts: 266Member

SUPERSTAR

This is my first time to be this CRAZY over a couple. Thanks to this forum for making me feel that I'm not alone in this CRAZY Fan World

Now I present to you the FRUIT of our LABOR. This video is a unified effort from TaecGui Fans AROUND THE WORLD.

THANK YOU GUYS for your cooperation!

I hope Taecyeon and Guigui can see this video.

Enjoy Watching! :) :) :)

Thank u dear...i love it...muachhhssss :x
    happytg520miz-emfanfromsoutheastasia
  • robotbunnyrobotbunny Posts: 127Member

SUPERSTAR

Verenanda said:
    robotbunny wrote: »
    Just watched the Youtube cuts and I am crying like mad. What's gonna happen to me when I watch the full version. Andwe ):

Same problem with me...
    My sister literally ran out from our bedroom because I'm crying so hard while watching it from youtube
    :(( :((
    I alerted my parents that I was gonna bawl because it's the final episode. Now my eyes are swollen and I'm resting. When the full version comes out... Let's brace ourselves.

BelleLmanglaMi
  • miz-emmiz-em MizEm New ZealandPosts: 353Member

SUPERSTAR

bouquet78 said:
    @angelangie,.....are you there?.....I need your hugs now....oh my god....It is a mixed feelings for this final episode actually. But I cried like mad when guigui was so so so so so reluctant to let Taec go.. especially when she keep saying anduei, anduei, anduei.....watching that was so heartbroken!!....I even cried more when GuiGui reached the station, saw the photos and starts to look for Taec...'where is oppa?'......Afterall,it was a sweet and romantic farewell indeed...See..Taec is actually a sweet guy..he prepared the last surprised for GuiGui which was so memorable, too.

Can I mentioned Hong Ki & Mina here?....I cried for them too......Four of them has done a GREAT job!!!!!!....A round of applase for them....
    OFcourse you can .  Any separation is sad!  i'm really sad that both couples have to be separated in this manner!  Its so heartbreaking!

♥♥ TaecGui 4 3va! ♥♥  Mzem
    Bubble-AF
  • UltraUltra Posts: 63Member

IDOL

I want to watch the full version because honestly what taecyeon did, or lack of what he did, on the youtube version was kinda a slap to the face of Guigui. For someone who actually liked him, he didnt seem to give back enough. I MUST watch the full version.
    ~UltraSound~
  • UltraUltra Posts: 63Member

IDOL

Where can I watch the full version?? Link PLEASE!!!!! 

~UltraSound~
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 8,119Moderator

miz-em said:
    bouquet78 said:
    @angelangie,.....are you there?.....I need your hugs now....oh my god....It is a mixed feelings for this final episode actually. But I cried like mad when guigui was so so so so so reluctant to let Taec go.. especially when she keep saying anduei, anduei, anduei.....watching that was so heartbroken!!....I even cried more when GuiGui reached the station, saw the photos and starts to look for Taec...'where is oppa?'......Afterall,it was a sweet and romantic farewell indeed...See..Taec is actually a sweet guy..he prepared the last surprised for GuiGui which was so memorable, too.

Can I mentioned Hong Ki & Mina here?....I cried for them too......Four of them has done a GREAT job!!!!!!....A round of applase for them....
    OFcourse you can .  Any separation is sad!  i'm really sad that both couples have to be separated in this manner!  Its so heartbreaking!

come here HUGSSSSSSS there there pat pat..... :) 
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
  • avrilcassiopeiaavrilcassiopeia South Borneo, IndonesiaPosts: 443Member

IDOL

attica wrote: »
    Taec said she was cute, but it was cut in youtube. The full version, in the tent, i could see him, sad but youtube cuts alot of all the romantic moments. This is depressing that just because there are crazy fans, sweet and romantic gestures are cut or deleted. Why........

when taec guigui cute?
This discussion has been closed.