Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Replies

• jihanjannahjihanjannah ~*~SJS~*~ Posts: 3,592Member

LEGEND

@AlobAro

how mean...am sure that northern girl will bash you back reallyy hard...so don't even try [-X

*So Ji Sub*Kim Woo Bin*

AlobAro
  • AlobAroAlobAro Posts: 2,408Member

SUPERSTAR

i have never said that the said somebody from the north is a gal.. actually the gender is still shrouded in mystery n open to debate... a tribe in tibet tells me that somebody from the north is called she-male... not really a female but somewhere in between species... one thing for certain is that somebody is surely scary as hell but... since this is Alob aka me, myself n i... so... i don't even give a damn about it...  bashing all the wayyyyy....

JRmyLove2-1collagejr
    ..can you feel me inside your heart..as it´s bleeding..why can´t you believe you can´t be loved..
    ,,i hear you scream in agony..and the horse stampedes and rages..in the name of desperation..

jihanjannah
  • jihanjannahjihanjannah ~*~SJS~*~ Posts: 3,592Member

LEGEND

edited June 2013
    @AlobAro 

buhahahah..otokee how can you call a she-male...nappoun guess whatthe feeling is mutual..HA..soo bring it on >:/

*So Ji Sub*Kim Woo Bin*

• YoshikittyYoshikitty SJS/JSW/YSH's Fan Posts: 778Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
  • sickninesicknine Egg. Egg. Egg. Posts: 2,323Member

SUPERSTAR

Thanks for all the updates!

at least I won't be bored even this drama haven't started yet!
    I can already sense the tough competition in August. I checked up there's another 2 
    promising drama will be aired in August which I'll be watching too :))  ; Good Doctor and Two Weeks. 
    Two months more! 
    rrmskiMiky88
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai ~HYOLO~ Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 8,126Moderator

@saturn. Thank You!!!! This makes me even more excited to see it!! @sicknine What's Good Doctor about?
    imageimage
      ~ TaeTiSeo Comeback - Holler ~
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai ~HYOLO~ Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 8,126Moderator

• ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,973Moderator

saturn. Thanks so much for the preview of episodes 1 and 2! Hilarious!

So Ji Sub looks so handsome and dreamy! :x
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/9c073ff8d58cab4ebe96fa8b74f6944d/tumblr_nbgrb00g8B1tb7aqpo1_400.gif
    Avvie: recycle@livejournal | Gif: k-is-for-korea@tumblr
  • amidala2984amidala2984 in my own little worldPosts: 117Member

IDOL

When will this drama premiere? I'm excited for this since I'm a fan of Hong sisters' dramas. Another thing for me to look forward here So Ji Sub. It'll be a first for me to see him act in a romantic comedy series. :)
    "If I am what I have, and I lose what I have, who then am I?" - ERICH FROMM
  • Ayin SantosAyin Santos ♡공효진 /GHJ's Fan Posts: 145Member

IDOL

That SPOILER makes me so so so so so so so so Excited, thank you very much @saturn.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ninerrs13rrmski
  • ninerrs13ninerrs13 Posts: 39Member
    Thanks @saturn. This drama sounds interesting already, cannot wait!!!!
    Favourite dramas: Nice Guy (2012) & My Name is Kim Sam Soon (2005) 

Ayin Santos
  • iheartyou1518iheartyou1518 Posts: 2,554Member

LEGEND

cr: bestiz

>‿‿◕ cutie Yeon Soo(Potato Star) sexy Ha-Neul(The Heirs) songstress Ji Eun(aka IU) versatile Geun Young(GoF Jung Yi >‿‿◕

my 2013 kdrama playlist 

watched dramas: Can we get married?, That winter the wind blows, Monstar, I hear your voice, You're the best Lee Soon Shin, Master's Sun

currently watching: Goddess of Fire Jungyi ~ The Good doctor ~ After School Bokbulbok

rrmskicarolaymeAlobAro
  • Xia-yaXia-ya ★ ★ ★ ★ in your closet =DPosts: 998Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    In the bts pics Gong Hyojin looks so pale. Thanks for the Spoiler! :)

IDOL

Xia-ya said:
    In the bts pics Gong Hyojin looks so pale. Thanks for the Spoiler! :)
    the reason why gong hyo jin looks so pale in the story/btspics because she can't sleep at night (At my opinion)
    rrmski

IDOL

edited June 2013
    (c) The Sun of My Master (주군의 태양) [korean drama 2013] (Facebook group)
    rrmskiantoniaclamens
  • ainsleyainsley Saranghaeyo Gonghyojin Spain/PhilippinesPosts: 949SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    Omoooooooooooooooo!!! I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS FORUM 'BOUT SO JI SUB OPPA and GONG HYO JIN SSHII!! hahahahahah! why?! 'coz the fans are so active! Thank you for posing the spoilers! it really makes us so excited! Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub are so perfrect for this HORROR-ROM-COM-DRAMA! they're so cute!!!!!
    :x i can't wait!!!!!
    ~X(
    :\">
    I really love Gong Hyo Jin 
    rrmski
  • ainsleyainsley Saranghaeyo Gonghyojin Spain/PhilippinesPosts: 949SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

saturn. said:
    Hi, it's my first post here. Finally the filming of So Jisub started on June.18.
    Actually I wondered why only the actress Gong Hyojin was filming for weeks. Recently I heard and saw stories and photos of episode 1~2. Now I understand.
    It seems another comic & romantic horror story, sounds interesting, suit for hot summer season.

From director Jin Hyuk's facebook. https://www.facebook.com/jinhyuk0406

Metapolis (http://www.e-metapolis.co.kr) mall is the main filming location, a shopping mall of Mr. Joo (So Jisub).

!! SPOILER !!
    Here is the brief story of ep 1~2
    Since Miss Tae Gol Shil lost her parents by traffic accident, she sees ghosts. Every night various ghost come to her and ask(?) help to solve their problems. So Tae has to grant their wishes just to be free from them. She can't sleep at night, so she is sleepy all day long.
    One night on the dark street, she meets a car and is given a drive. It was Mr. Joo's car.
    She even sees a girl ghost next to him, who was his ex-gf who died long time ago.
    But she finds something strange, when she touches his body, all the ghosts around her disappear! He is the man who can make her sleep.
    (This street scene was the first filming of SJS, so episode 1 is mainly Miss Joo's various activities to grant ghosts' wishes, just like the movie Sixth Sense.)
    Mr. Joo is the CEO of big shopping mall. He tries to hold a wedding ceremony of a popular football star and actress in his shopping mall. It will be a great chance to advertise his mall. But Miss Tae does some action and it causes the wedding canceled. Mr. Joo is angry and come to Miss Tae's house at night to blame her. Miss Tae who is sleepy but can's sleep, comes out and sees him and says,
    "Ah it' you. Come in and let's sleep together. I will be able to sleep only beside you."
    "I've met enormous girls rush at me thanks to my look and money, but you're the first girl who try to hit on me with smelly hair."
    WOW!! thank you for sharing some spoilers!!!!!!!! i like story! wecant waiT!
    :\">
    I really love Gong Hyo Jin