[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jaiwook_08 thanks for the recomendation i will watch Chilling Romance :)I don't really follow idols, i barely know some of them... but i hope if they're involved in this drama they will act well. G.O. is an idol, right? he was so cute in Ghost (Phantom), and it will be  a reunion with SJS...the possibilities :)anyway i would like to see the auditions... thanks for the info :))

antoniaclamens

wrote:

»

jaiwook_08 thanks for the recomendation i will watch Chilling Romance :)I don't really follow idols, i barely know some of them... but i hope if they're involved in this drama they will act well. G.O. is an idol, right? he was so cute in Ghost (Phantom), and it will be  a reunion with SJS...the possibilities :)anyway i would like to see the auditions... thanks for the info

:))

jaiwook_08 i watched MGIAG recently, i didn't follow the drama when it was aired (i think that was in my early k-drama days) so they had auditions for the Gumiho??? Shin Min Ah was great in iti've been searching for info about this drama but found nothing... i guess we have to wait a little :(

Guest sicknine

Truthfully, I rooting for this drama because the synopsis. It looks very different than other Korean drama. Hong Sister always do a fantasy-modern drama. Can it be like Ghost Whisperer alike? :D

Guest arch00

DRAMA CASTING & NEWSSo Ji-sub and Gong Hyo-jin courted for new Hong Sisters dramaby girlfriday | April 9, 2013 | 142 Comments

SoJiSub_GongHyoJin1.jpg

A new year means there’s a new Hong Sisters drama on the way, and this time they’re heading to SBS in the summer. Some of us are still scarred from Big, while others of us may choose to remember their last drama as Best Love, but never fear, because there’s a brand new drama ahead to wash all those memories away. In the first round of casting rumors for the leads, we have broodmeister So Ji-sub (Ghost) and Hong Sisters alumGong Hyo-jin (Best Love). Is there an option to vote for one and not the other? Whadduya mean it’s not up to me?

The drama, called Master’s Sun, is about a woman who can see ghosts and the man who protects her. Huh. Like a bodyguard? Or a supernatural knight? Or just a really overprotective boyfriend? ‘Cause I gotta tell ya, the latter is not that interesting. There’s no info yet on whether it’s a modern drama or a sageuk, but of course with the Hong Sisters it’ll be a rom-com of some sort.

Directing is PD Jin Hyuk, of City Hunter and Brilliant Legacy. Damnit, you’re reeling me in. The thing is, with this director and enough great dramas in the past, I’ll surely give the Hong Sisters a clean slate and a shot at winning me over again. But I swear, if they phone it in like they did for Big, I’m breaking up with them.

I always love Gong Hyo-jin but she’s already played one of the Hong Sisters’ better heroines in a really great team-up with Cha Seung-won… which is kind of why it’s hard to imagine anything topping that. But she’s fantastic in rom-coms and her starring would mean that I’m guaranteed to watch. So Ji-sub isn’t really the go-to guy for comedies, but I wonder if I’ll like him more if he takes on this project. It might go a long way in making him seems less self-serious. A guy who’s willing to be a total fool for comedy can’t be ALL bad, right?

Master’s Sun is planning for a July premiere on SBS.

Via Osen source dramabeans 

Guest arch00

@jaiwook_08 thank you so much fro starting the thread. JFBQ00224070614A.gif I am really excited for this drama.yociexp42.gif 
can't wait for this drama. I really want July to come soon  :)
pQ98HDN.gif
oPm774D.gif

Guest arch00

Truthfully' date=' I rooting for this drama because the synopsis. It looks very different than other Korean drama. Hong Sister always do a fantasy-modern drama. Can it be like Ghost Whisperer alike? :D[/quote']

Wow I found you here too :D >:D<

Salute everyone >:D< :x

@jaiwook_08 Thanks for starting the thread! Kamsa!

@BySorleeha Gracias for the lovely fanart posters.

I miss SJS a lot. Read the Synopsis, I'm not a fan of horror but a horror-comedy is a first for me. Who better to interoduce me to it than SJS :D

I know he'll do great! Can't wait for summer to come.

I think the discussion here is gonna be as interesting as the drama itself...I see fellow Faithlings

@sicknine @Yoshikitty

Thanks Kitty for Giving me the link to this yet-to-be great thread.

A SJSpedea to guide us through ;)) @antoniaclamens

Fellow neighbors

@Xia-ya @Hannahmiriam

Allo allo :P

My movie night chingu from Nep >:D< Nice to meet ya here

@arch00

Guest arch00

@dr25 nice to see you here too >:D< I am so excited for this drama. Idk I am expecting some horror rom com like Chilling Romance. I am totally in it :)

Guest wisteria7

@dr25, @Yoshikitty,@arch00

Good to see you here.:) Been lurking from the start and the theme of this show looks extra interesting. Horror/Ghosts/Rom com

:))

Guest sicknine

wow @loli you're here too? 
You did an awesome job by recapping Nine E19 without picture last night :))Lets watch it together :D

Guest wisteria7

@Yoshikitty
Thank you. Hope u are fine, too. I've been a fan of So Ji Sub since Ghost, which I loved The casting looks really good here and the storyline is fun.

Archived