[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest sicknine

@dr25 Are you going to come out after it airs? =))
I don't feel amazed with Big by Hong Sisters - lack of explaning why things happened in BIg . But they did nailed it for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho , You're Beautiful and The Greatest Love. I'm not a fans of So Ji sub or the female lead but a fans of the writers instead :D I really wanted to see how Hong Sisters going to write this story. I hope no Gumiho  ;)) . Gumiho can be categorized as ghost too right? LOL. because it's enough with Gu Family and MGIAG :))

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dr25' date=' @Yoshikitty,@arch00Good to see you here.:) Been lurking from the start and the theme of this show looks extra interesting. Horror/Ghosts/Rom com :))[/quote']

Great minds think alike! Na? :D

Our tastes are very similar obviously.

Interesting themes indeed. I wonder how SJS and GHJ are gonna pull it off :-? SO excited to see how they're gonna portray the characters to make them sound realistic in the mist of all these supernatural/ mixed elements.

We're still in May (:| so we have plenty of time. Let's wait and see.

Guest arch00

arch00 wrote: »

**Sorry to cur your post

@arch00 Hello dear Thanks for sharing these gifs with us,I love seeing them both together  :x :x :D 

Hello @yoshikitty am so sorry just saw your post >:D<

Yeah they look so good together. Really hoping August come soon.

Fighting everyone :)

Guest arch00

@dr25' date=' @Yoshikitty,@arch00Good to see you here.:) Been lurking from the start and the theme of this show looks extra interesting. Horror/Ghosts/Rom com :))[/quote']

Wow @wisteria7 am so glad we are together here too :) looks like will be watching same dramas together at the same time GOF too :D

Guest sicknine

@arch00 I'm imagining this story will be like Arang. The ghosts will helped So Ji Sub in his company =))

@dr25 Are you going to come out after it airs? =))

I don't feel amazed with Big by Hong Sisters - lack of explaning why things happened in BIg . But they did nailed it for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho , You're Beautiful and The Greatest Love. I'm not a fans of So Ji sub or the female lead but a fans of the writers instead :D I really wanted to see how Hong Sisters going to write this story. I hope no Gumiho  ;)) . Gumiho can be categorized as ghost too right? LOL. because it's enough with Gu Family and MGIAG :))

Wow! I have fav writers too but believe it or not, this is my first drama for the Hong Sisters :P

I'm having enough with Gumihos for I've been a fan of Naruto since ever. So yes let's hope it's no Gumiho. I'm expecting something like 49 days- Omo! Just had this crazy idea! :-O Can they make a love triangle with a handsome actor as the ghost? *.*

Guest sicknine

Hi @yoshikitty. 
We all will watching the same drama. @dr25 , @arch00 , @loli (that girl that I know just from Nine E19 :)) ) 
And hi to @jaiwook_08 for doing this thread. 

Guest arch00

@arch00 I'm imagining this story will be like Arang. The ghosts will helped So Ji Sub in his company =))

@sicknine I am kinda expecting like chilling romance :D

That's one reason too why am so into this drama horror rom com :D

Me too... i can't believe i'll be watching this drama with you all
sicknine said: Hi @yoshikitty. 
We all will watching the same drama. @dr25 , @arch00 , @loli (that girl that I know just from Nine E19 :)) ) 
And hi to @jaiwook_08 for doing this thread. 

Me too... i can't believe i'll be watching this drama with you all. but I am exicted...

arch00 said:

sicknine

wrote:

»

@arch00

I'm imagining this story will be like Arang. The ghosts will helped So Ji Sub in his company

=))

@sicknine I am kinda expecting like chilling romance :D
That's one reason too why am so into this drama horror rom com :D Yea, i do think it will be like Arang, but you know that Arang, was able to be turn into human like after episode 4 or 5... I am thinking it'll be awesome if GHJ won't be human until the middle of the drama so people will think something is wrong with him and i am also thinking the bargain GHJ and SJS will do is that i'll hep you and you have to help me like how they did in Arang

Hi @yoshikitty :x

@sicknine What makes ya think I'll come after the drama airs? You remember me saying I like to watch dramas as a marathon, right? I'll see; If I felt like I'm dying to watch it, I won't stop myself ;))

And @arch00 @loli Ghosts helping SJS at work...doesn't sound like he needs them :)) but that would be fun. Since the girl is the one who can see them, maybe he'll pour his anger on her one day and she'll make all her ghost friends go after him :)) The synopsis says the guy only cares about money so someone will be giving him a lesson to wake him up ;))

dr25 said: Hi @yoshikitty :x

@sicknine What makes ya think I'll come after the drama airs? You remember me saying I like to watch dramas as a marathon, right? I'll see; If I felt like I'm dying to watch it, I won't stop myself ;))

And @arch00 @loli Ghosts helping SJS at work...doesn't sound like he needs them :)) but that would be fun. Since the girl is the one who can see them, maybe he'll pour his anger on her one day and she'll make all her ghost friends go after him :)) The synopsis says the guy only cares about money so someone will be giving him a lesson to wake him up ;)) Hey! YOU MUST WATCH IT WITH US LIVE AND YOU CAN WATCH IT AGAIN AS A MARATHON LOL... But if you won't watch, at least come to the forum for update lol

Guest sicknine

I can watch it live. It's SBS drama. So, it's easy to live streaming. I'm recapping live for JOJ now. :DThis time lets live recap this show live together. I came in really late for Nine, @loli

@dr25 Because I just saw you giving reaction and didn't write any so assume you're going to come out after it airs :))

Guest arch00

@dr25 haha I am already imagining So Ji Sub in eyeliners like in CR :)) :)) wow

sorry I am talking too much about CR here :))

So from the synopsis, I actually think this might be like 49 days... because what the synopsis said is that GHJ is the one that can see "dead people" aka ghost. so from what i am seeing is that the ghost came to help GHJ and while in the process, it is shown that JSJ also need help so the ghost will help both of them.

but while in 49 days, its the girl sisters that help her by entering her body to get the three truthful tears. and it help th eguy with his love for the girl... sorry i forgot their name.... but that one is somewhat related to this show too... but whocares what's related too, I just can't wait.

Is it July yet?

Archived