Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

laquetahodge said: @loli Hey!!!! I'm just silently waiting for this drama to start lol lol... you can't silently wait for the drama to start, you should come and discuss your excitement

@laquetahodge We really have the same taste on drama. I have been following Nine thread and I always saw you and loli on it :))

@sicknine You've been watching Nine? I guess we do have the same taste in dramas :D Dear @loli has been one of the few who provided us with spoilers during the live stream. I'm going to have Lee Jin Wook withdrawals now that it's over =))

mhmmm... people, if you're planning on watching this drama live, on PAGE 4 id where you'll see the links... Please do not ask when this drama start... save it now while you can!!! 
:D:D

@laquetahodge I just finished the last episode of Nine :)) And I like Jay Park too because he was in 2PM. 
I can't wait for this drama though. The storyline very good. I'm the writer's fans since You're Beautiful :D

@sicknine I'm waiting for subs, but saw some spoilers and it has a good ending that makes sense. Since I got into Kpop kinda late, I heard of Jay Park way after he left 2PM & fell in love with him. Yes, the story line seems good which is why I'm giving it a chance. Plus the leads are both amazing. Haha @loli I was gonna ask that a while ago.
Aaah! So we do meet again @arch00 >:D< We still have about 1 1/2 weeks for Dating Agency: Cyrano, that starts on the 27th. Good thing I have AAMR or I'd be lost in between dramas :)

@laquetahodge I really like this drama because it's modern drama. lot more easier for me to understand better than sageuk drama like Jang Ok Jung but I'm still willing to make live recap on JOJ. I can understand 90% of Nine last episode even without subtitle. And yes, with make sense ending. 
I watched Ghost last year and it's a very underrated So Ji Sub's drama. While it has a lot of messages. I don't know whyyyyyyyyy. Just hope this drama won't be underrated too. Well, it won't because it's from Hong Sisters. 
I can imagined the ending of this drama (now I'm talking about the ending while it hasn't airs) the female lead has to die in order to save their love one, just like what others Hong Sisters fantasy-modern drama. buahahahahaaahhahaha. See I'm excited with this drama =))

@sicknine I'm just glad Nine had a decent ending, I was biting my nails after every episode trying to figure out if it would be good or not. I don't think this one will be underrated, either people will love it or hate it. I think this one will be good, I really take any more deaths in a drama. Nine ruined that for me :)
@wisteria7 Nice to see you here! :-h So many of you guys from other forums! It's gonna be a party now! :)<:-P

@laquetahodge
 There are just so many great series coming out that it is hard to pick just one. But I just had to see this series:)

@laquetahodge Yeah, lately Viki hard to get licence. Even Mandate of Heaven still hasn't get the licence. It has passed 6 episodes currently. Just hope Viki get the licence. I can't watch on Dramafever because my Firefox will crash when loading their site :))

@wisteria7 I agree! So many good dramas are coming out, I don't know what to watch lol @sicknine I hope they get the license since I've seen it hasn't been an easy task. What's funny is before I had trouble watching on DramaFever so I found Viki and now Viki has been giving me trouble so now I use DramaFever, which hasn't given me any trouble. 

@laquetahodge There was an error on Dramafever subtitle sometime on Nine. I noticed it twice :)) Getting a licence need money! More money more easier :))

@sicknine I've noticed some of their errors as well as some on Viki. Guess no site is perfect. I can just say screw them all and stick with DramaCrazy :))