[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge We really have the same taste on drama. I have been following Nine thread and I always saw you and loli on it :))

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mhmmm... people, if you're planning on watching this drama live, on PAGE 4 id where you'll see the links... Please do not ask when this drama start... save it now while you can!!! 
:D:D

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge I just finished the last episode of Nine :)) And I like Jay Park too because he was in 2PM. 
I can't wait for this drama though. The storyline very good. I'm the writer's fans since You're Beautiful :D

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge I really like this drama because it's modern drama. lot more easier for me to understand better than sageuk drama like Jang Ok Jung but I'm still willing to make live recap on JOJ. I can understand 90% of Nine last episode even without subtitle. And yes, with make sense ending. 
I watched Ghost last year and it's a very underrated So Ji Sub's drama. While it has a lot of messages. I don't know whyyyyyyyyy. Just hope this drama won't be underrated too. Well, it won't because it's from Hong Sisters. 
I can imagined the ending of this drama (now I'm talking about the ending while it hasn't airs) the female lead has to die in order to save their love one, just like what others Hong Sisters fantasy-modern drama. buahahahahaaahhahaha. See I'm excited with this drama =))

Guest wisteria7

@laquetahodge
 There are just so many great series coming out that it is hard to pick just one. But I just had to see this series:)

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge Yeah, lately Viki hard to get licence. Even Mandate of Heaven still hasn't get the licence. It has passed 6 episodes currently. Just hope Viki get the licence. I can't watch on Dramafever because my Firefox will crash when loading their site :))

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge There was an error on Dramafever subtitle sometime on Nine. I noticed it twice :)) Getting a licence need money! More money more easier :))

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge Yes. So do Viki :)) . Dramacrazy used either Dramafever or Viki subtitle or fan subbing channel. They just encode the video make it hardsub and uploaded it into Dramacrazy.

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge YES. I did watched some old dramas on Dramacrazy. Very fast indeed :D . I know Dramacrazy when I was in High School. They really survive until today with all these copyright site infringement.

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge I don't watch variety show but only Running Man is the exception. We all really know where to get subtitle :))

Have you watched any So Ji Sub drama? I only watched Memories in Bali but I like Jo In Sung more in there and Ghost last year. I am a computer major so, I watched Ghost to satisfy my IT needs :))

Guest sicknine

@laquetahodge Welcome to kdrama and kpop land! I'm fairly new too in term of watching kdrama in Korean because before 2011 I have been watching kdrama with dubbed into Mandarin on my local TV.

laquetahodge said: @sicknine I usually watch We Got Married and anything related to SNSD, so Soshified usually subs anything with them in it :D  I haven't seen a full drama yet, but from what I saw in What Happened in Bali, I liked him. Every time I try to sit down and watch one, I don't have any real time. I'm still fairly new to K-Dramas(about a year) so I have along way to go with watching some dramas. Though I did see Greatest Love with Gong Hyo Jin and I loved her in that. 

Guest wisteria7

@Yoshikitty

GHJ is also a favorite of mine.
And I never noticed until now that the PD nim was also the PD nim for City Hunter.  An added bonus.. :))

Guest atomickitty

WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAT??

I clicked on this thread by mistake and saw So Ji Sub then Gong Hyo Jin and started reading. What is this delicious drama that has these two in it and 7 pages of post that I had never seen before.

MY BELLS!! WHERE ARE MY DAMN BELLS. I need them because they'll be on me when I'm there. I am sooo there. Love these two AND it's a Hong Sisters??

I'm sorry. I need a lay down.. too excited...
I know I am stupid late to the party, but please let me in.. I beg you.

Archived