Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Replies

• mappyminhomappyminho Posts: 457Member

SUPERSTAR

• NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,092Guest

IMMORTAL

• forevergirlforevergirl under the seaPosts: 5,649Moderator

yes its almost there! thank u for all the updates guys!
    follow kdrama &movies forum rules, always checked your signature
    avoid quoting images and long posts ;). Pls dont share or post links that are copyrighted. thank you!
    follow the signature rules HERE
    mappyminho
  • ainsleyainsley i am Filipino-Spanish Spain/PhilippinesPosts: 881SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

Fan of: Cha Seung Won-Gong Hyo Jin- So Ji Sub- Lee Jun Ki
    SHIN MIN AH- HA JUNG WOO -
    Shipping to: SO JI SUB AND GONG HYO JIN
    SO-GONG COUPLE
    mappyminhoccaddictmissnonaarch00
  • ainsleyainsley i am Filipino-Spanish Spain/PhilippinesPosts: 881SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

GONG HYO JIN '' QUEEN OF ROMANTIC COMEDY''

imageimage
    Fan of: Cha Seung Won-Gong Hyo Jin- So Ji Sub- Lee Jun Ki
    SHIN MIN AH- HA JUNG WOO -
    Shipping to: SO JI SUB AND GONG HYO JIN
    SO-GONG COUPLE
    mappyminho
  • YoshikittyYoshikitty KDC-KSH Shipper Posts: 766Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    annyoseyong chingus!! new here in this thread.....i am a silent viewer of all the wonder works ..this thread is amazing ...@Yoshikiity..you totally hooked me on with so ji sub.....hez just amazing tooo ....leeminho oppa has my heart though... :.kamsammidah...Chingu :-) Faithlings  Everyone ... Masters ....chingus...itzz sooo gud to see you all here....totally excited for the upcoming Ghosts..

I wanted to share this ..they've met..long long long ago ....they luk young ..i dunno need your opinions chingus !!

Sorry to cut your post****

Actor So Ji-seop and actress Kong Hyo-jin received the Rising Star Asia Award at the New York Asian Film Festival on June 24. The awarding ceremony was co-organized by the New York Asian Film Festival and the U.S. film industry magazine Hollywood Reporter at the IFC Center. The event also marked the 30th anniversary of the New York Korean Culture Center. In the photos, So and Kong are shown at a news conference after the award ceremony.

Kong, who became the first recipient of the award, received the Best Leading Actress award in Korea for her role in the movie “Crush And Blush,” while So received the New Actor award at the Blue Dragon Festival for his role in the movie “Rough Cut.”

The award ceremony was attended by ethnic Koreans living in the U.S., film industry representatives and journalists from renowned U.S. and Asian media outlets such as Hollywood Reporter. A ceremony marking the 30th anniversary of the Korean Culture Center and the Korean Film Night were also held on the sidelines of the event.

Kong said she was honored to become the first to receive an award at a film festival that was dedicated to Asian films and pledged to do her best as an actress. So also extended his gratitude for the award and attributed his feat to the production team and movie fans.

The New York Asian Film Festival, which marks its eighth anniversary this year, will be held through July 5 at the IFC Center and Japan Society. Korean movies to be screened at the festival include “Rough Cut,” Crush And Blush,” “Antique” and “Gogo 70.” Famous movies from China, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong will also be shown.

The Korean Culture Center will hold a festival of Korean short films on June 26 and 27 to showcase 10 short films that had received awards at the Mise-en-scene Short Film Festival, which is highly regarded in Korea.

Kidding !!!!
    Screaming loud!!! MASTERS SUN  Chingus Fighting !!!!!!! 

Hi Chingu How have you been? @mappyminho Wow,Did you already try watching some of his previous dramas?
    Spoiler:
    before watching the master's sun in 7 Aug,If you have some time in these couple of days,Just try once watching him from the drama Sorry,I Love You "Cha Moo Hyuk" was the best role he has ever done before,I've been a fan of SJS after finishing this drama,If you want to know why I've been suggesting other people to watch /mentioning the drama for so many times,Just try once watching him,it's worth watching

The vid in the spoiler tags is my own video editing about the drama
    Spoiler:

mappyminho
  • SSmile145SSmile145 Posts: 28Member
    edited August 2013
    Hello everyone

I'm so excited and so scared like many of you here because of this drama

I adore the main lead they are so cute together and i love them personally but the horror part is too much for me i must watch the episodes in the morning I can not watch scary things makes me unable to sleep for months :-O but what can i do i must watch every small details  :x

@jaiwook_08    Thank you so much for the link now i understand why she want to touch him so badly i think the ghost despair when she touch him hahahahah that's so funny already ;))

The simplest things in life are the most childish, joyous moments which create happiness through our path so don't ignore it but rather enjoy it as much as you can with humble smile
    mappyminhojaiwook_08arch00
  • omayomay Posts: 312Member

SUPERSTAR

AAAAAAAH cant wait.. she is really playful. I love her drama esp pasta and thank you :D
    hahahahah
    did she already married ???
    park yoochun
  • YoshikittyYoshikitty KDC-KSH Shipper Posts: 766Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    @omay 
    she's still not married

Spoiler:
    And wow! Thank You is my favorite drama as well,I watched the drama so many times before,I loved watching her in a melodrama-comedy drama....since Master's sun is a Romantic-Comedy I am the one who still hopes they will give a viewers some touching scenes too,I want to watch one drama with laughter and tearful (want to laugh so hard like crazy then cry for some beautiful/touching moments like I did to Thank You)
  • chuva80chuva80 Posts: 167Member

IDOL

So ji sub and Gong hyo jin got similar smiling eyes ... :D

jaiwook_08arch00
  • Ayin SantosAyin Santos ♡공효진 /GHJ's Fan Posts: 142Member

IDOL