Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

endeavorendeavor Posts: 3,955Administrator

ADMIN

edited September 2012 in k-dramas & movies
Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들
Title: 해운대 연인들 / Haeundae Lovers
Episodes: 16
Broadcast Network: KBS2
Release Date: August 6th, 2012
Air time: Monday - Tuesday 21:55 KST
Official Website: KBS
PD: Song Hyeon-wook
Writer: Hwang Eun-Kyung
ReplacedBig
Followed by---

Synopsis
Lee Tae-sung is a special elite prosecutor who goes undercover to infiltrate a crime family but ends up getting into an accident and loses his memory. Since he was undercover at the time of the accident the identity that he recovers is the wrong one. Jang So-ra is the daughter of the mobster's boss who he falls in love. -- Dramabeans

Cast
Kim Kang-woo as Lee Tae-sung

Jo Yeo-jung as Ko So-ra

Jung Seok-won as Choi Joon-hyuk

Nam Gyu-ri as Yoon Se-ra

Kang Min-kyung (Davichi) as Hwang Joo-hee

Soyeon (T-ara) as Lee Gwan-soon
Park Geon-il (Supernova) as Lee Dong-baek
Kim Hye-eun as 
Im Ha-ryung as
Park Sang-myun as 
Lee Jae-yong as

Downloads
Torrent (semi-fly)
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Direct (eMediaBUZZ)

(AlriyG600)

DarkSmurf

Chinese Subtitles (cococrust)
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Ratings
Episode  TNmS Nationwide  TNmS Seoul  AGB Nationwide  AGB Seoul 
018.5%7.5%9.8%9.3%
0211.5%12.4%12.1%12.8%
038.5%8.2%8.0%
049.9%10.4%8.2%8.7%
059.6%9.0%9.7%9.9%
0610.5%10.6%9.3%9.7%
079.7%9.2%9.1%9.8%
0811.2%11.2%9.8%
0910.4%11.5%9.9%10.5%
1010.3%10.2%9.3%9.3%
119.3%9.0%7.7%
129.9%9.7%9.0%9.0%
1311.0%10.6%10.3%10.9%
1410.4%10.6%9.2%9.4%
1510.2%10.6%9.3%9.6%
1611.5%12.3%11.3%11.6%

twitter | tumblr
Please do not quote images/videos and make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
Do you need help with editing, quoting, adding signatures, etc. on the new forum? Click here for step-by-step directions.
cafe99adobo19kimchi

Replies

• endeavorendeavor Posts: 3,955Administrator

ADMIN

edited June 2012

‘Haeundae Lovers’ Kim Kang Woo-Jo Yeo Jung First Script Reading

Anticipation rises for KBS's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Haeundae Lovers' with the first script reading's success.

The star-studded cast of 'Haeundae Lovers,' Kim Kang Woo, Jo Yeo Jung, Jung Suk Won, Nam Gyu Ri, Kim Young Ok, Park Sang Myun, and Im Ha Ryong attended the drama's first script reading, displaying a fantastic harmony among the actors.

'Haeundae Lovers' is the romantic comedy surrounding the lives of a former gangster's daughter and an elite prosecutor based in Busan's Haeundae. The Busan dialect and amusing dialogue had the actors unable to contain their laughter.

After the end of the first script reading, Kim Kang Woo, casted as prosecutor Lee Tae Sung, stated, "Today was the first time the actors have harmonized, and I have a good feeling. We ended the script reading enjoyably and I'm excited for the first filming."

Jo Yeo Jung, casted as former gangster's daughter Go So Ra revealed, "It was our first gathering, but we finished the reading laughing because of the drama's entertaining scenes and humorous dialogue. I'm happy to take on the role of a great character, who audiences can love."
    'Haeundae Lovers' will premiere on August 13, following the ending of 'Big.'

twitter | tumblr
    Please do not quote images/videos and make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    Do you need help with editing, quoting, adding signatures, etc. on the new forum? Click here for step-by-step directions.

ADMIN

edited June 2012

Davichi Kang Min Kyung’s Appearance In ‘Haeundae Lovers’ Confirmed

According to a representative of KBS on the 27th, "Kang Min Kyung's appearance in 'Haeundae Lovers' has been confirmed. She also attended the first script reading that took place on the 25th."

Continuing, "Kang Min Kyung's image suited her character in the drama extremely well. We are already anticipating her appearance as an actress."

Kang Min Kyung has been casted for the role of Hwang Joo Hee, Go So Ra (Jo Yeo Jung)'s high school classmate and hotel secretary. Hwang Joo Hee is a character who acknowledges her beauty and represents a modern woman who invests more than half of her income in taking care of her appearance.

Hwang Joo Hee finds herself in a one-sided love for elite lawyer and her hotel vice president Choi Jun Hyuk (Jung Suk Won).

'Haeundae Lovers' is the romantic comedy surrounding the lives of former gangster's daughter Go So Ra (Jo Yeo Jung) and elite prosecutor Lee Tae Sung (Kim Kang Woo) based in Busan's Haeundae. 'Haeundae Lovers' is the follow-up drama to 'Big' and will premiere on August 13.

twitter | tumblr
  • elizabethelizabeth NowherePosts: 9,932Member

IDOL

I am surprised that Nam Gyu Ri is not playing the lead.  Anyway, the plot sounds interesting as of now.. so I'm looking forward to more info on this drama.
    Visit my fashion blog @ joteielizabeth blogspot
  • xopo17xopo17 At Your Heart :))Posts: 3,290Member

SUPERSTAR

I am surprised that Nam Gyu Ri is not playing the lead.  Anyway, the plot sounds interesting as of now.. so I'm looking forward to more info on this drama.
    @elizabeth : yeah i agree with u. why on earth Nam Gyu Ri must play second lead againn. i think she had already prove to us about her good acting skill on 49 days. :-bd

it just, i hope Nam Gyu Ri will take a lead role, i love her since 49 days, she suprised me becoz she able to do acting with great actress Lee Yoo Won . she able to bring good act with lee Yoo won.
    =D>

Hope she will getting a good role in heundae lovers, eventhough must be 2nd lead. Heyyy, maybe if she do the 2nd lead on heundae lovers, she will bring good acting skill like what she did on 49 days.
    :D

cross finger for Nam gyu ri

:D [-O<
    Lee Min Ho and Appa Oediga ^=^ Dad Where Are You Going?

• timpatimpa Posts: 838Member

IDOL

I don't really see Kang Min Kyung and Jo Yeo Jung as high school classmates. Maybe student and teacher at the same HS... I know JYJ is regarded for a babyface, but that's a little bit too much to believe.

I think it is pretty interesting that Nam Gyuri, Soyeon(t-ara) and Kang Min Kyung(Davichi) are all in this drama since the latter two are in CCM and Nam Gyuri is former CCM(SeeYa) and had a very public and nasty departure from CCM.

Although she did return for SeeYa's final song release so maybe it is patched up a bit, dunno.

Hope they do an OST track together. That would be pretty cool.
  • cocodollcocodoll Dimension KamuiPosts: 244Member

IDOL

Hi all! I am a newcomer, NGR finally play another korean drama, I'm glad to see him play in the drama 49 days, a spirit who are looking for three tears hehehe, even here I think he's not the main players, but it does not matter? I am still happy. \^0^/

IDOL

image.jpg

Nam gyu ri acts as Yoon sena fiancee of lee tae sung and also the justice minister's daugther.

SUPERSTAR

any news from shooting location? Did they already take a shoot on location ???

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Haeundae Lovers"

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Haeundae Lovers" (2012)

Directed by Song Hyeon-wook

Written by Hwang Eun-kyeong

Network : KBS

With Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jeong Seok-won, Nam Gyoo-ri, Kim Yeong-ok, Im Ha-ryong,... More

16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
    Synopsis
    A romantic comedy drama follow-up to KBS drama "Big".

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2012/08/13

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/updated-cast-for-the-upcoming-korean-drama-haeundae-lovers-.html

ADMIN

KIM KANG WOO & JO YEO JUNG’S STEAMY KISS FOR “HAEUNDAE LOVERS”

Haeundae Lovers‘ leads, Kim Kang Woo and Jo Yeo Jung, wrapped their arms tightly around each other and nestled their faces close together for an almost kiss to steam up the beach, as well their poster shoot.

The romantic comedy will be airing on KBS2 on August 6th.

Credit: http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/kim-kang-woo-jo-yeo-jungs-steamy-kiss-for-haeundae-lovers/

twitter | tumblr
    Olga2010Ans

IDOL

Nam gyu ri Twitter update
    Ax6EJ-xCEAAsOEn.jpg
    Ax6Dx6BCEAEwEGU.jpg

[2012.07.16]
    해운대첫촬영날. 키위비타민 충전중..
    "Haeundae Lovers" drama first
    shooting day. Take a Kiwi Vitamin for
    charging my energy ..

Credit: http:facebook.com/kyul1004
    Shajoona

ADMIN

edited July 2012
    Kim Kang-woo's stills....
    twitter | tumblr

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Jo Yeo Jeong Goofs Around on Set of ‘Haeundae Lovers’

imageimage

Jo Yeo Jeong’s recent cute pictures on the set of her upcoming drama have been unveiled.

Recently, the actress tweeted humorous pictures of her wearing a giant hat fashioned in the likeness of a crab. Soon after, still cuts were revealed of Jo Yeo Jeong now wearing an octopus-shaped hat on her head.

In Haeundae Lovers, Jo Yeo Jeong plays the positive and bubbly Goh So Ra who works with her uncles in their family-owned fish and seafood market.

Many on the set of the drama praised Jo Yeo Jeong’s upbeat personality which they said synchronized well with her drama character.

Haeundae Lovers also stars Kim Kang woo, Jung Seok Won, Nam Gyuri and more and will premiere on August 6 on KBS.

Photo credit: Jo Yeo Jeong’s Twitter, KBS

source and credit : enewsWorld Stewart Ho

IDOL

Nam Gyu Ri in a Wedding Dress for
    KBS?s Haeundae Lovers
    Credit:
    http://
    thedramagodshateus.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/
    nam-gyu-ri-in-a-wedding-dress-for-
    kbss-haeundae-lovers/
    20120720083117852.jpg
    queerShajoona

IDOL

SUPERSTAR

Nam Gyoo-ri's wedding dress in "Haeundae Lovers"

Nam Gyoo-ri appeared as a goddess in a wedding dress in the new KBS 2 drama "Haeundae Lovers".

Nam in the wedding dress shone like a jewel and displayed purity and elegance at the same time.

Taking on the role of Yoon Se-na in the drama, Nam Gyoo-ri is an attractive character who will add more to the comedy and the wedding dress just made things even more interesting.

Yoon Se-na's trip to Busan is going to add tension and fun to "Haeundae Lovers".

The other casts of "Haeundae Lovers" are Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jeong Seok-won and others. To be aired for the first time on the 6th next month after "Big".

Source : news.nate.co

damm, nam gyoo ri is awesome and beautiful. i love her skin, her wedding dress, she just like manequin, so envy with her skin, hehehehe. ^--^

• Hikary25Hikary25 ♥♥Beauty FAN MODE ♥♥ AIREN MODE♥♥ Posts: 528Member

IDOL

Can't wait for the drama... hopefully KBS will give us some teaser at the end of BIG this week!!
    Credit @cacazeel
    B2ST/BEAST
    You Who Came From The Stars!♣ Empress Ki♠I Need Romance 3♣Prime Minister and I♦Inspiring Generation

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Jo Yeo-jeong in "Haeundae Lovers"

Jo Yeo-jeong from the new KBS 2TV drama "Haeundae Lovers" takes on the role of Ko Sora also known as 'live fish girl'.

Jo is currently residing in Haeundae for the drama. She is the best delivery girl in rubber boots and has a special skill for live mackerels that keep 'Uncle's Fish Market' alive.

In a still cut revealed on the 23rd, she is in a scene with Lee Jae yong (Lee Soon-sin) while she displays her live mackerel skills. During break times she is very lively on the set and goes around taking pictures with the cast.

A spokesperson for the drama says, "The atmosphere on set is really nice. Everyone gets along and has great teamwork".

Meanwhile, "Haeundae Lovers" star Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jeong Seok-won, Nam Gyoo-ri and others. To be aired after "Big" on the 6th of August.

ADMIN

edited July 2012
    The first teaser is out:

Here's some still pictures that haven't been posted as well:
    Credit: Dramabeans
    twitter | tumblr
  • TRANTRAN Posts: 692Member

SUPERSTAR

This drama needs more love!
    yoochun95miss1001