Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest vannushka

Brokeback mountain, couldn't resist seeing it a second time at the movies. Wait..the last movie I saw was Match Point. Argh..australia and its late releases

• 3 weeks later...
Guest swEEtaPPle

Haven't been to a movie theatre in ages. The last film I watched was with Brad Pitt (is it with 1 t or 2 t's??) and Angelina J????(whatever her last name is???) Need to get out more. :)

Guest HeffyEnd

Theater: Poseidon. It sucked, but I didn't pay so whatever. And they killed off my favorite actor in the movie in the first half hour. Wtf?

I'm watching the Life Aquatic now, but I.. don't remember what movie I saw last. I might've watched one last night, I don't know. I remember watching Garden State recently, but I don't think that was it.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

at the theaters was Mission Impossible 3, Poseidon and Aquamarine.

I watched MI:3 last week, Poseidon last Friday and Aquamarine last Saturday.

At home: Wedding Crashers and Elf. Both last night.

:P

Guest VersusVillain

I think the last movie I saw was Poseidon. It sucked richard simmons. I wanted to walk out after they killed off Freddy Rodriguez's character. I rejoiced when anyone else died after that. Too bad they all of them didn't get offed, that would have atleast been entertaining.

Guest pussycat

poseidon and when a stranger calls

poseidon--> not bad

when a stranger calls--> up to u if u wan to watch. 20mins of climax.The rest r all dedicated to telephone ringings and breathing noises on the phone.

Guest sungaaah

theaters : v for vendetta

at home : clockwork orange and willy wonka and the choc. factory for my paper =p