Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest sushimi

Haven't been to a movie theatre in ages. The last film I watched was with Brad Pitt (is it with 1 t or 2 t's??) and Angelina J????(whatever her last name is???) Need to get out more. :)

it was "Mr & Mrs Smith" your title with Angelina & Brad...

My last movie was "The Promise (Wu Ji)" and at home "Ashes of Time".... :rolleyes:

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

The last movie I saw was 3 hours 3 hours ago!!

it's called D' Lucky Ones! haha! Comedy is cool!

^^

Guest crazypaws

The last movie I saw was Scary Movie 4 in theaters, at home I last saw The Mists of Avalon, both good movies.

I plan on going to see the Da Vinchi Code on Friday though.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

The DaVinci Code. I just watched it today at the cinemas. It's was actually great. I liked it a lot. But I can't compare which is better. The movie or the books since I haven't read the bookso.... But I was confused a lot of times so I kept asking my brother, who read the book, why is that??? and stufffs like that. LOL I could see he was getting irritating with me. LOL But overall it was pretty good. :)

I'm still planning to see X-Men once it shows.

Guest KuYA II

Poseidon!!! It was so nice!

yeah its really nice I watched it last friday!!! ^^. I'm really looking forward on XMen3:: The last Stand =). Man...too bad gambit is not in it >____<

Guest NanaMun

the last movie in the theatre I saw was Brokeback Mountain.....it's been a busy year so far, so never had a chance to see any other movies out

I watch a lot of movies at home..the last one I saw though was The Breakfast Club..I love that movie!

Guest pprMNTE

Fists of Fury. It was terrible. I should have known better than to watch a movie with Twins in it, but I decided to give it a chance. And I was wrong. Utterly wrong. =_=