Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Currently, I've watched The Last Samurai, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, and I'm watching Kingdom of Heaven, and Truman Capote (about In Cold Blood) in my finished AP classes at school. Such a refreshing change for once :D .

A few people teared up in The Last Samurai including myself even though it's my second time watching it.

Monty Python is just stupid, funny, British humor.

Kingdom of Heaven.. is not that great so far. Maybe I'll change my mind when we get farther into it. The only reason I'm willing to pay attention to this movie is because of Orlando Bloom.

and the Truman Capote movie is making everyone depressed. The whole movie is so.. grey. HAHA. Oh well, at least we're not working in those classes anymore! :lol:

I haven't seen any movies at the theatre recently though. I want to go!!

Guest chuiee

SILENT HILL.. which was really stupid well maybe i should've guessed it since it was from a video game -.-" and ppl in the theatre were laughing

Guest yoojini

erm, if i remember correctly...it was just like heaven.

as for just parts of a movie, then it'd be scarface.

Guest asianrice

V for Vendetta. Amazing movie.

People either loved it with a passion or hated it to death. I loved it.

Guest .Cherry.

Mission Impossible 3..didn't like it that much...ending was crap, lol..plus the theater had the volume turned up SOO loud that i had to hold my ears. -__-;;

Guest accursed_desire

The Movies: The Hills Have Eyes (that movie was sooo fudging awesome!)

Home: Cry_Wolf

Guest jonghyuklub012

The last movie I saw in the theaters was Over the Hedge. We were supposed to see the Da Vinci Code, but it was sold out until passed midnight and we were too lazy to get out of a movie at 2AM+.

The last movie I saw at home on my own was...Narnia.