Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest cpark1430263252
Remember me.

I did not expect the ending to turn out the way it did.

I want to watch it now...my sister spoiled it for me but still want to see it.

Guest termination_override

Alice in Wonderland, though it was sold out so we bought tix for Avatar and snuck in to see Alice.. =X

it was okay, I liked it though the plot was kinda weak and dragged on a bit.. but the visuals were gorgeous. blah, must stop watching movies just for the eyecandy.

Guest 정유미

Remember Me last Monday, because apparently most of my friends still think Rob Pattinson is the mini cooper. XD It was actually surprisingly amazing. The beginning dragged on a bit, but as the story progressed it got very relatable, to me at least. The ending was.... Woah. I didn't expect that. My friends and I were very tormented during the last few moments of the movie, because creepy background music was on, and then came the ending.

My favorite quote from the movie, which is slowly becoming my favorite quote ever.

"If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched."

Oh btw, Tyler (Pattinson) had a veryyy dirty apartment in the movie. Maybe it's just the OCD in me, but it made me cringe.

Remember Me.

It got horrible reviews, but I do think it was good for what it was.

Great acting, and somewhat moving story.

I liked the ending, but I can see why people would find it offensive or distasteful.

I'm not into all the Twilight hype and Edward, but I do see the appeal of Robert Pattinson.

Guest reinvaldez

Just finished watching the Hurt Locker movie and indeed it's really great and worthy for the Oscar awards. :D

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

Ju-On (The Grude) - The Curse 2 *Japanese version*

That's Really not Scary, some what creepy cause of the girl...

Guest bulguksu

alice in wonderland.. it was fan-freaking-tastic ! <3

my friends & i all agree that the mad hatter & alice should have hooked up (;

Guest marasshi

The Addams Family

Freaking hilarious. Christina Ricci was so, so adorable as Wednesday Addams. Virtually everyone was perfectly casted and there were so many memorable lines.