Rig Pics

boka

damn mcmd...your setup is awesome... *drools*... But why do you need a 5.25 floppy drive for ???

well heres my humble comp... Nothing pretty to look at but it gets the work done... :)

mycomp1.jpg

mycomp2.jpg

mycomp3.jpg

mycomp4.jpg

mycomp5.jpg

mycomp6.jpg

I need more deskspace... =(

AMD 3500+ (overclocked to 2.4)

MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI

2 GB Ram (4x 512)

All Maxtor Hard Drives (1.3TB Total)

1 x Memorex CD-RW

1 x Memorex DVD-RW

3x 19" LCD monitors (main NEC 1970GX kicks butt in gaming and multimedia...)

EVGA 7800 GTX 256

Generic GeForce 2 MX 200 PCI

Cheap Antec case...

Some quality Antec 600 watt PS (forget model)

Creative Audigy 2

Logitech Z2300 speakers

plus a $5.00 blue neon light in the case just to fit in...xP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ woah three screens... i bet you need the extra monitors to keep track of all the troubleshooting threads you have to lock in tech section :D

you must have a lot of air moving through your case though... that's just like mine used to be, there was so much dust in it i think it could've spontaneously started growing plants

But why do you need a 5.25 floppy drive for ???

to play dangerous dave... some people just don't feel complete without the B: drive... the question is, did they ever make them in black?

but damn mcmd... you don't need room lighting anymore :D

but also i was sponserd by nvidia for a month or so, for CAL Leagues gaming season and so on, and work too, it pays well =).

the only thing of value i ever got from the sponsorship scouts was a plantronics headset

yes it is a 6800, but its a 512mb just for gaming.

uhh it did cost pretty much a load, i mean just that tv itself was over like 10g's.

the living room computer is a 100% pure custom,yep dis guy costed alot to do, and took several benchmark tests to make it perfect,the computer itself is about 5g's in total.

the computers in my room i have done it myself w/ some price hookups from my friends.

but mostly the setup i have done in 3days =P,

btw i dont use mouse on the left side, i just did it to make it look nice and clean hehe lol,

for xmas ive built 4 other computers, 2 for myself and 2 for sum other very good buddies of mine.

will post sum screen shots when i got the time to, i have to use my crappy digi or my phone

EDIT:*welll im here at my friends house, atm for just to help him out clean the house a bit, damn his lazy butt, neways since im his room, dis is the comp i have made him but he has changed sum parts lol.Yes we are all bunch of gaming freaks dat loves to spend our money on our sexy rigs =).but wut makes me jealous is his allowance = :angry: he gets 500$ a wk............neways heres his comp specs

===================

P4E 3.2GHz 800FSB 1MB L2 Cache

2GB DDR400 RAM Dual-Channel

256MB Gigabyte GeForce FX5950 Ultra-GT

300GB SATA with 16MB Buffer

DVD-RW Dual Layer/CD-RW Combo (Modded facia)

2xCoolerMaster Musketeer1 Controllers

1xCoolerMaster Musketeer2 Controller

1xCoolerMaster CoolDrive5 HDD Cooler

Sony Floppy Drive (Modded facia)

ThermalTake Xaser 560W Tru-Power PSU

cs3.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs1.jpg

===================

btw i have bought a water cooling system for the moment, got it for cheap $300+ tax hehe,

mine.jpg

====

btw if u guys want to know where ive bought my mouse pad here.

MOUSEPAD

Guest babojjang

LAWL I demand you to sleeve up your IDE cables!! It's burning my eyes =D.

Other than that looks pretty awesome and nice specs. And you call $300 for a water cooling kit cheap? o.O?

Guest girl armageddon

MCMD i am completely speechless. that is insane! its really nice though.

but...im with babojjang here, $300 for a water cooling kit, cheap? O__O

well it is cheap compare to the other watercooling systems dat r out there and the ones dat r out there cost the double dis was the cheapest i can get from them, and i was bargaining w/ them too. =)

thx for the carpet, it came w/ the house, hehe its alot of responsibility to keep it clean and fluffy, cuz im too clumsy and lazy to do such things and i end up droppn them =P,shoulda seen my Gravy Splatter all over my hall way floor lol.

Guest glassjaw

===================

btw i have bought a water cooling system for the moment, got it for cheap $300+ tax hehe,

mine.jpg

====

btw if u guys want to know where ive bought my mouse pad here.

MOUSEPAD

How do you like the Thermaltake Shark? When I went to a local pc store, they said Thermaltake cases were crappy, and then recommended the Shark .. LoL.

so far the thermalshark is working out good too, nothing has happend so far, or not even a little thing, i no dats wut i heard to but its good for wutever its meant to b for, lol no sense but yea its cheap and it works good

Guest DividedByZero

Dell Inspiron 700m: Connected to...

Yamaha 2.1 speakers

Gateway 17" LCD

USB Keyboard

USB Mouse

Upgraded to 1GB + 256MB RAM

ahhh.. the convenience of having a laptop when i need it, and the comfort of a desktop.

33fee3eb.jpg

95813ad6.jpg

Guest Dachink

damn mcmd...your setup is awesome... *drools*... But why do you need a 5.25 floppy drive for ???

well heres my humble comp... Nothing pretty to look at but it gets the work done... :)

http://sungkim.info/pubimages/comp/mycomp1.jpg

http://sungkim.info/pubimages/comp/mycomp2.jpg

http://sungkim.info/pubimages/comp/mycomp3.jpg

http://sungkim.info/pubimages/comp/mycomp4.jpg

http://sungkim.info/pubimages/comp/mycomp5.jpg

http://sungkim.info/pubimages/comp/mycomp6.jpg

I need more deskspace... =(

AMD 3500+ (overclocked to 2.4)

MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI

2 GB Ram (4x 512)

All Maxtor Hard Drives (1.3TB Total)

1 x Memorex CD-RW

1 x Memorex DVD-RW

3x 19" LCD monitors (main NEC 1970GX kicks butt in gaming and multimedia...)

EVGA 7800 GTX 256

Generic GeForce 2 MX 200 PCI

Cheap Antec case...

Some quality Antec 600 watt PS (forget model)

Creative Audigy 2

Logitech Z2300 speakers

plus a $5.00 blue neon light in the case just to fit in...xP

nice setup but you need to hide those cables :o and get a can of compressed air to blow away all that dust :lol:

the 2nd pic w/ the dual monitors isnt my comp, its my friends but i did built it for him, he said hes going to buy zip ties, but not now until he gets wut he wants, just sum upgrades

Guest kyung won

and i scorn all you rich bums.....

lol my rig costed a total of 450 bucks....

100 alone for the dvdrw dl burner...

but hey.. as long as it works...

but i'd love to steal MCMD's rig anytime ^^

^jkjkjk

~/ Lee KyungWon

Guest glassjaw

and i scorn all you rich bums.....

lol my rig costed a total of 450 bucks....

100 alone for the dvdrw dl burner...

but hey.. as long as it works...

but i'd love to steal MCMD's rig anytime ^^

^jkjkjk

~/ Lee KyungWon

Mine cost $500. <_< But I got a good deal on it. Could've been cheaper if I bought a generic cheapie case, p/s, and cd drive.

I'm also buying my friends 17" LCD for $50 bucks. :) I hate my crappy CRT bubble monitor.

dude..how many comps you got. first pic You got the case on the desk with the square window. 2nd pic you got the shark case with the thermal take watercooling. PLUS the comp on the floor.

AND THE COMP OUTSIDE hooked upto the huge tv. So thats 4??

you must have a sickarse job + you must be real good at gaming if you are sponsored. btw.. USA won cpl this year. GG .

i only have 3 computer 1 living room, 2 in room, the other one w/ the 2 monitors is my friends, which i built for him. my job isnt dat much, but its extremely hard to get,my job is.... play games,test them b4 they hit the stores, and i give them a good feedback or bad feedback, o yea im not the only one doing dis, theres like a bijillion others but i dont no sum of them,i get paid $12 for just playn the game, testing it,and i get $50 for feedbacks. im not allowed to give out ne information on the upcoming games for 06 and so on. hehe its a employees policy. even tho this doesnt pay up much, the sponsership kicks in. the sponsership is bestbuy,and nvidia so everymonth or so a package of ????IUNNO WUTS INSIDE???? comes to my door, and i just open and leave it out or sell em to friends that needs them,lol gotta show u guys my funniest picture ever.24 52x CD/DVD Rom Drive, all nicely stack'd in my closet and brand new. lol..ill find a picture of it and or take a new one.

Archived