Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱

Guest Yasmin

【2009/05/24 海报网】安在旭前往韩国老牌演员吕运计灵堂吊唁

当地时间5月22日,韩国老牌演员吕运计因肺癌在韩国仁川圣母医院去世,享年69岁。5月23日,安在旭与车太贤一同前往吕运计灵堂吊唁!

887EDBBEECC19ABA8BFED5C24BA782.jpg

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

【2009/05/26 海报网】 安在旭与车太贤出席郑俊河最新的音乐剧《兄弟是勇敢的》的VIP试映会!

887EDBBEEEC39FB18BF1D5C44CAD87.jpg

887EDBBEEEC39FB18BF1D5C049AA84.jpg

当地时间5月22日,安在旭与车太贤出席了 以《无限挑战》成员郑俊河为首的,李石准、郑东华等共同出演的音乐剧《兄弟是勇敢的》的VIP试映会!

Guest winwetty

i found this web on anjaewook.org. That web said that this shooting is for saranghae drama... but when??? :wacko: Anyone know?? :blink:

ahn jae wook and seo ji hye

don't tell me that they going to make Saranghae 2... :o

Ahn Jae Wook's hair is so different from Saranghae drama last year...

i'm totally dying to know Jaewook's latest news... :sweatingbullets:

Guest 7colours

don't tell me that they going to make Saranghae 2... :o

Ahn Jae Wook's hair is so different from Saranghae drama last year...

i'm totally dying to know Jaewook's latest news... :sweatingbullets:

Ahn Jae Wook and Seo Ji Hye filmed a promotional video for Seoul last Tuesday.

Please come to AJW forever SG group on facebook for latest update about Ahn Jae Wook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=83588813052

Guest 7colours

thank you for the information :D :D.. Is it for international?? I hope.. hehehe

The group is created by Singapore AJW Fans, however we welcome all AJW fans in the world join us^.^

Guest nydh

The group is created by Singapore AJW Fans, however we welcome all AJW fans in the world join us^.^

oh.. i see... I really miss Obba, hmm.... I'm still waiting for his good news.. :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please tell me who this is?

9647865.jpg

what movie is she in with AJW?? thanks!

She is seo ji hye. She plays in drama saranghae with ahn jae wook...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilprincess

i totally agree! I think Saranghae was such a great drama! And it introduced me to Jae Wook oppa too!

Guest nydh

i totally agree! I think Saranghae was such a great drama! And it introduced me to Jae Wook oppa too!

yeah, I like it too!! Oppa's hair style looks like a heart shape!! it's cute.... :lol: :lol:

by the way, this thread is going so slow.... let's talk about obba....is it any recently news about Obba??

Guest 7colours

4857_101670833176305_100000001660933_46176_7935892_n.jpg

Jul 1,2009, Ahn Jae Wook was captured by TV cameraman, cos he attended his favorite baseball team LG's new season game.

Picture captured from TV by Wookienet.

live broadcasting vod:

From Naver

Guest nydh

4857_101670833176305_100000001660933_46176_7935892_n.jpg

Jul 1,2009, Ahn Jae Wook was captured by TV cameraman, cos he attended his favorite baseball team LG's new season game.

Picture captured from TV by Wookienet.

live broadcasting vod:

From Naver

oh, wow... thank you 7colours for our obba's recently news!! :D does anyone here will attend summer camp this year??

Guest 7colours

oh, wow... thank you 7colours for our obba's recently news!! :D does anyone here will attend summer camp this year??

Yes there are fans from Singapore will join 2009 camp. We will update on soompi too^^

Guest anasa0420

i just finished his old work "Mr. Goodbye" a day before and I have to say, this is really a good piece! I enjoyed it very much and of course I cried the last couple of episodes. I heard of AJW but was never a fan, and to me he was some star back in the 90's. However, Mr. Goodbye brought me a totally new perspective; he is indeed a good actor who is able to "live" the characters he plays. Now i'm looking for his older works, and I'm sure I will enjoy them as much as I did in Mr. Goodbye! I'm a new fan, and I'm always will be =)

Guest nydh

i just finished his old work "Mr. Goodbye" a day before and I have to say, this is really a good piece! I enjoyed it very much and of course I cried the last couple of episodes. I heard of AJW but was never a fan, and to me he was some star back in the 90's. However, Mr. Goodbye brought me a totally new perspective; he is indeed a good actor who is able to "live" the characters he plays. Now i'm looking for his older works, and I'm sure I will enjoy them as much as I did in Mr. Goodbye! I'm a new fan, and I'm always will be =)

yes it is!! mr.goodbye is a best drama so far for me... so I'm looking for his old work ^^... the story really touch my heart... oh.... So sad when hyeonseo chase youngin after the surgery... it really break my heart.. need a box of tissue for last 5 episodes.. oh...hoping a good performance of Obba for Triangle... :rolleyes:

missing Obba so badly....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 7colours

[News] Hallyu Star, Ahn Jae Wook 's 13th Summer vacations with fans - Jul 14, 2009

Original news: http://media.daum.net/entertain/topic/view...&p=hankooki

This year Hallyu star Ahn Jae Wook will meet his fans in the 13th Summer Camp.The Summer camp will start in the coming week from 25th - 27th July 2009 at the Mirinae campsite of the Inje, Gangwon-do. 450 members of Ahn Jae Wook's Forever fan club will be taking part in this coming camp, which include not just the local fans, but also fans from Japan, Taiwan & China.

Especially a newly wed couple will be taking part in the summer camp as part of their honeymoon. And Ahn Jae Wook's management company also feel bad for those fans in USA & Mexico, who couldn't join the camp due to the H1N1 flu. Moreoever, Ahn Jae Wook is full of excitement and looking forward to spending the 3 days 2 nights with the fans in camp.

Ahn Jae Wook's management company together with the help of the Inje County office in Gangwon-do, allowed the visit to Baekdamsa Templestay , making of the rice cake & corn to be part of the event planned this year.

The < Forever Summer Camp > is a non-commercial event which is organised purely for the fans.

Translated by Judy, repost from AJW forever SG @ facebook

Archived