Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱

Guest Yasmin

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June 1, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook Gets Married Today!

Source: BNTNews

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Actor Ahn Jae Wook held a press conference prior to his wedding with Choi Hyun Ju at Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul in Jung-gu, Seoul on June 1. 

Ahn Jae Wook, who was born in 1971, debuted in 1994 and appeared in many dramas. Since 2012, he focused on building his career in musical. Choi Hyun Ju, who was born in 1980, graduated the School of Voice at Ewha Women’s University and debuted as a musical actress with musical ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ in 2006.

Meanwhile, they postponed their honeymoon to September for their work. (photo by bntnews DB)

wolw07mrvc5bzuafef9t5odacbfh1yum.jpg

d79c3lunoood0pjduhxpw2qy3v7tkq6n.jpg

June 1, 2015

[bnt photo] Ahn Jae Wook Is A Good-looking Groom

cngue5ry8ghihqgx92hhpjq5neffotzq.jpg

as9r0oei6lp779t470hjse9uh7f7ibvi.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Actor Ahn Jae Wook held a press conference prior to his wedding with Choi Hyun Ju at Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul in Jung-gu, Seoul on June 1.

Ahn Jae Wook, who was born in 1971, debuted in 1994 and appeared in many dramas. Since 2012, he focused on building his career in musical. Choi Hyun Ju, who was born in 1980, graduated the School of Voice at Ewha Women’s University and debuted as a musical actress with musical ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ in 2006.

Meanwhile, they postponed their honeymoon to September for their work. (photo by bntnews DB)

June 1, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook, married Choi Hyun Joo today “Twenty thousand complexity”

Source: Innolife.com

14574_1.jpg

Ahn Jae-Wook and Choi Hyun-Joo held the wedding ceremony at Banyan Tree Seoul, in Jangchung-dong, Joong-gu, on 1st. The wedding ceremony was held in private. 

Ahn Jae-Wook said in the morning to the official homepage. “Now 12 hours from now, I will begin new life. If you are married, you can understand me. I feel twenty thousand complexity, not perfectly bad or good.”

In succession he said, “I will take your worry, expectation, and pray. I will live happily.

Also Ahn Jae-Wook said, “As we have short time to have relationship, I would feel sorry if we have baby soon. However I cannot argue the situation now. My baby is your nephew. Please care for us.”

Finally Ahn Jae-Wook posted the couple picture, wearing animal pajamas. 

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-Wook and Choi Hyun-Joo will hold the press conference and expressed feeling. [Photo=Ahn Jae-Wook’s official homepage]

So happy for them.....!

From Ahn Jae-wook and Choi Hyeon-joo's wedding

photo598936.jpg

On June 1st, actor Ahn Jae-wook and musical actress Choi Hyeon-joo's wedding took place in the outdoor venue of Banyan Tree Hotel.

It is said the ceremony was held in the relaxing and comfortable setting with a lot of blessings from the guests.

The two met as the leading roles in the musical, "Rudolf, Crown Prince" in November last year.

Ahn Jae-wook, who took a break since the musical, has confirmed his cast in the upcoming new musical "Arirang", which is a musical adaptation of the novel with the same title by author, Jo Jung-rae . His stage performance for the musical will begin in July.

photo598937.jpg

photo598939.jpg

photo598940.jpg

Source: Hancinema

June 1, 2015

Actor Ahn Jae Wook ties knot with musical actress

AEN20150601008800315_01_i.jpg

SEOUL, June 1 (Yonhap) -- Actor-singer Ahn Jae-wook married musical actress Choi Hyeon-ju in an intimate ceremony Monday attended by close relatives and friends.

The two worked together as male and female leads in the Korean staging of "Rudolf," a musical about the 1889 Mayerling Incident involving the Crown Prince of Austria, which ran from October last year until January.

Their relationship was first unveiled in January by Choi's talent agency, PL Entertainment, and the two announced their engagement two months later.

"Thank you for coming to celebrate this old bachelor's wedding. Now as the time has come, it feels unreal. I'll live diligently with a sense of responsibility for my sweet family," Ahn said during a news conference held two hours before the ceremony at a Seoul hotel.

The 43-year-old actor made his debut in MBC TV drama "Song of a Blind Bird" in 1994, followed by supporting roles in several series at the same broadcaster such as "Hotel" and "Their Embrace." In 1997, he shot to Asianwide stardom in the highly popular drama "Star in My Heart," which reached ratings of over 49 percent at home. He last appeared on the small-screen in MBC's "Lights and Shadows" in 2011. Since then, he has focused on his career as a musical actor.

Born in 1980, Choi majored in voice at Ewha Womans University in Seoul. She worked for various theater groups before making her musical debut with the 2006 Korean staging of Broadway musical "The Phantom of the Opera." She has since been working actively as a musical actress.

June 1, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook Ties the Knot with Musical Actress Choi Hyun Joo

Source: Soompi

Actor Ahn Jae Wook has officially tied the knot with musical actress Choi Hyun Joo.

The couple got married with a beautiful wedding ceremony on June 1. The two developed a relationship after starring together in the musical production of “Prince Rudolph” last November.

At the press conference held prior to the ceremony, the actor told the media, “I’ve lived a dynamic life alone, with many stories and pain. Now I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and form a beautiful, healthy family together.”

The wedding ceremony was MC’ed by comedian Lee Hwi Jae, while various celebrities like Jang Dong Gun, Kim Jong Kook, So Yoo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Jong Hyuk, and Kim Yoo Mi attended to congratulate the couple.

Ahn Jae Wook and Choi Hyun Joo will embark on their honeymoon in September.

ahn-jae-wook-choi-hyun-joo-wedding.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

congrats.gif

June 25, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook to Become a Father

Soompi

AhnJaeWook-ChoiHyunJoo.jpg

After getting married earlier this month, Ahn Jae Wook and his wife, Choi Hyun Joo, have happy news.

On June 26, Ahn Jae Wook uploaded an ultrasound photo and shared news of his wife’s pregnancy. Along with the photo, he posted the message “I have become a dad from today.”

AhnJaeWook-ChoiHyunJoo-Ultrasound.jpg

A representative of the actor shared with OSEN, “We heard Choi Hyun Joo is three weeks pregnant. [They] must have gotten the child right after marriage.”

The couple met November of last year while working together on the musical production of “Prince Rudolph.” They confirmed their relationship last January and had their wedding on June 1.

Source (1) (2)

• 1 month later...

August 14, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook Meets Seo Eon And Seo Jun

kfsaf44bwej1oap1devzwm1y3864mfww.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Ahn Jae Wook has a shocking meeting with twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun.

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns,’ Ahn Jae Wook visits Lee Hwi Jae’s home. He struggles to get closer to Seo Eon and Seo Jun.

Lee Hwi Jae stated, “We were in the same comedy club. Ahn Jae Wook is hiding it but comedy runs in his blood.” He raises anticipation on Ahn Jae Wook’s gag instinct. Introduced as the twins’ uncle, Ahn Jae Wook surprised the twins with his facial hair. As soon as they saw him, they ran away. Having a bad first impression, Ahn Jae Wook tries hard to get closer to the twins, bringing laughter.

Ahn Jae Wook’s first step to getting closer to the twins was by playing with them. Taking all the hits from the twins’ ‘shooting,’ he showed great reactions fit for the original Hallyu actor, captivating the gaze of the twins. Ahn Jae Wook stated, “It seems they shot about 100 times all day today,” as he sticks his tongue out, he still put on his best acting.

Seo Jun’s attention was fixed on Ahn Jae Wook’s kale juice. Using the juice, Ahn Jae Wook played hard to get with Seo Jun, revealing himself to be a master in child raising. 

Meanwhile, the 91st episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on August 16 at 4:50 PM KST. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

• 2 weeks later...

August 28, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook Is The Next Visitor On ‘Late Night Restaurant’

bisticsw2wzj5hvofz3m09fka5r0xsqz.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Ahn Jae Wook has joined ‘Late Night Restaurant’ out of loyalty to Kim Seung Woo.

SBS ‘Late Night Restaurant’ released still cuts of its upcoming 17th episode showing Ahn Jae Wook’s cameo.

In the picture, Ahn Jae Wook sports a bushy beard and wears a clean-cut suit. Looking somewhere, he sends a serious gaze. Another still shows him having a conversation with someone and smiling shyly. He displays a gentle and soft image.

Previously, Ahn Jae Wook posted on his personal SNS, “Seung Woo, you’ve done a great job during that time.” He attached a picture with Kim Seung Woo along with the short statement, letting his fans know of his cameo.

According to the producers, “Ahn Jae Wook is just a cameo so he doesn’t have a lot of screen time, however he will give that much impact with his appearance. Like Kim Seung Woo’s rumored celebrity best friend, Ahn Jae Wook wholeheartedly agreed even amidst his busy schedule and completed filming with a friendly atmosphere. It would be good to anticipate a different side to Ahn Jae Wook.”

Meanwhile, ‘Late Night Restaurant’ airs every Saturday night. (photo by Baramibunda)

• 1 month later...

September 27, 2015

Ahn Jae Wook & Choi Hyun Joo release Korean Thanksgiving message

Source: STARN News

Ahn Jae Wook and Choi Hyun Joo released Korean Thanksgiving message for fans.

On September 27th, actor Ahn Jae Wook uploaded a new photo on his Instagram and wrote, "Happy thanksgiving, everyone."

In the photo, Ahn Jae Wook is posing with his wife, Choi Hyun Joo, wearing Hanbok.

The two are showing sweet look together, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the post.

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Wook and Choi Hyun Joo got married in June.

20150927150313_560786a07f9c0_1.jpg

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

• 2 months later...

December 14, 2015

Ahn Jae-wook to return to small screen

Source: The Korea Times

ahn-450(1).jpg

Actor Ahn Jae-wook, will return to the small screen with a KBS weekend drama titled "Five Children." Yonhap reports.

The drama, which will start airing in February, is about a single mother and a widower who find a second love.

Ahn, 45, a top hallyu actor whose 1997 drama "Star in My Heart" etched his name across Asia, will play a widowed dad raising his two children.

It will be his first TV drama since "Light and Shadow" (2012) on MBC.

The new drama is also his first since his marriage to musical actress Choi Hyun-joo, 35, in June.

janee@ktimes.com,

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

congrats.gif

February 16, 2016

Ahn Jae Wook-Choi Hyun Joo Became Parents!

wlgckgjrm9hce2psmzfocp34vqk2x8xj.jpg

[by Kim Young Shin] Actor Ahn Jae Wook and musical actress Choi Hyun Joo welcomed the birth of their baby girl on February 16.

Ahn’s agency EA&C said, “The mother and the newborn are all very healthy. The couple is delighted to meet their first child.”

The company delivered the actor’s message. He said, “I thank my family and friends for all the congratulatory remarks. I am so happy right now. I will be a good actor and a good father.” (photo by EA&C)

February 15, 2016

Ahn Jae Wook Becomes a Father

Source: Soompi by kokoberry

Ahn Jae Wook Becomes a Father

On February 16, Ahn Jae Wook revealed some happy news through his personal Instagram account. He wrote, “I finally became a dad today. I will raise [her] healthily and well. Thank you.”

In the accompanying photo the actor is holding his daughter who was born in the early hours of February 16. He looks completely enraptured and in love with his sweet baby girl. It looks like he can’t take his eyes off of her.

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Wook met his wife Choi Hyun Joo while they were starring in the musical “Rudolf” in 2014. They married in June of last year and announced their pregnancy later that month.

Congratulations to Ahn Jae Wook and Choi Hyun Joo!

Source (1)

February 16, 2016

Actor-singer Ahn Jae-wook becomes father

SEOUL, Feb. 16 (Yonhap) -- Ahn Jae-wook, one of the first-generation hallyu stars, has been many things: an actor, a recording artist and a musical star.

Now the 44-year-old can call himself a father.

Ahn's musical actress wife, Choi Hyun-ju, gave birth to a baby girl early Tuesday, sources close to Ahn said.

Both mom and baby are doing well, and Ahn attended the birth, they added.

Ahn and Choi met as co-stars of the musical "Rudolf" in October 2014, and tied the knot in June last year.

Ahn will end his four-year hiatus from television -- where he first made a name for himself nearly 20 years ago -- with a KBS weekend series, "There Are Five Children," which will premiere on Saturday.

February 17, 2016

Actor Ahn Jae Wook becomes a father

Source: STARN News     

Ahn Jae Wook became a father.

On February 16th, actor Ahn Jae Wook uploaded a new photo on his SNS and wrote, "I became a father today. I will do my best for my daughter's healthy growth. Thank you."

The photo shows Ahn Jae Wook holding his daughter in his arms.

A representative of Ahn Jae Wook's management agency said, "Both the mother and the baby are in a great condition, and Ahn Jae Wook is showing huge excitement for his daughter's birth."

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Wook got married to musical actress Choi Hyun Joo, who he met while participating in a musical in 2014, in June 2015.

Actor Ahn Jae Wook becomes a father

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• 2 weeks later...

February 21, 2016

Actor Ahn Jae Wook, single daddy of two children in '5 Children'

Source: Innolife.com

16983_1.jpg

Actor Ahn Jae Wook, who has recently become a father, is coming back to drama in a long time as a single daddy with two children. 

On February 20th afternoon, KBS2 new Weekend drama '5 Children' was broadcasted.

This day, Lee Sang Tae (played by Ahn Jae Wook) attended his son's open class. He was living with two children left by his wife, who passed away early.

Meantime, KBS2 Weekend drama '5 Children' episode 1 will show how Lee Sang Tae (played by Ahn Jae Wook) and Ahn Mi Jeong (played by So Yoo Jin). [Photo=KBS2 '5 Children']

Archived