Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱

Guest Yasmin

AJW recently guested in the Variety Show, Gold Fish and talks about his Star in my Heart days and how he was thankful to the late Choi Jin-shil for giving him encouragement and help at that time when he was still a new actor which he still cherishes until today

20090903002008652e70756.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-09-02

src:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJW recently guested in the Variety Show, Gold Fish and talks about his Star in my Heart days and how he was thankful to the late Choi Jin-shil for giving him encouragement and help at that time when he was still a new actor which he still cherishes until today

20090903002008652e70756.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-09-02

src:

uooohh.... reaaally want to watch it!!! :lol: does anyone have the video???

does anyone know where i can watch revenge & passion / 복수혈전 online or anywhere ?

youtube had like 7 episodes but...thats only halff..soo...yeahh anyone/

AJW is a very talented actor/artist. He just released his mini album in August and it is very good. I downloaded them into my ipod and listen to them everyday.

wow it is so good!! same as me... ahahha.. i always listen to it everyday!! and my top 25 most played is Ahn Jae Wook's song ;) (umm... not all of them, but most of all.. ehehehe :lol: ) I really like "Make me smile".. send my love away (sarangeul bonaego) is good too, hwahae? good... sarangi sarangeul... is a goood ballad!! aaahhh.. i like them so much!!

I agree with all of you that he is a talented !! adore him so much!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 7colours

"Jack the ripper" offical site :

http://www.jacktheripper.co.kr/

Schedule:

Season one:

Nov 13, 2009 ~ Dec 13, 2009

Tus~Fri: 20:00

Sat: 16:00 20:00

Sun: 15:00 19:00 (and public holiday)

Season two:

Jan 8, 2010 ~ Jan 31, 2010

Tus~Thu: 20:00

Fri,Sat: 16:00 20:00

Sun: 15:00 19:00 (and public holiday)

Price:

VIP Seat: 120,000won

R Seat: 100,000won

S Seat: 80,000won

A Seat: 60,000won

Source: http://www.mmusical.co.kr/board/bbs/board....s&wr_id=231

990195783_641224ca_C0E8C8B8BFF8BBF3BCBCC6E4C0CCC1F6.jpg

Related Video:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=83588813052

Related Photo (include photo album link):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1128...100000001660933

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest marivic_botio

Hi! I'm new here and I'm also a fan of Ahn Jae Wook. I saw him first in Oh Phil Seung. And to be honest I really don't know him. The reason that I watched it is because it has a good story. And as I'm watching it I got really curious about him because I think he is such an amazing actor. So I search the net and found out that he is one of the famous Korean actors back then and one the first Korean Hallyu star. And since then I started to search and watched some of his dramas. And all of which have very good story and plot. He is a versatile actor, he is very good in both comedy and drama. He knows how to portray every role that he does. I think he does it by heart. I love the way he smiles and most definitely love his back, he is just handsome even when you see his back. Maybe that's how I started to stare on other men's back and see if they are handsome as Ahn Jae Wook (weird huh?). I've watched him in Mr.Goodbye, Match Made in Heaven, I Love You, First Kiss, and Garden of Heaven. I want to watch his other dramas. I hope i can watch them with English subtitles.

Guest 7colours

Latest News:

Ahn Jae Wook's video message on Feb 5, 2010:

Original message: http://www.ahnjaewook.co.kr/together/toget...view.asp?idx=85

Video on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=109054342437954

Message text (credit to Enem):

안녕하세요, 여러분, 반갑습니다~오랫만에 또 인사드리게 됐습니다.아... 글로 여러분들께 인사를 드릴까..하다가, 이왕이면 화면을 통해서 인사를 드리는 것이, 더 많이 좋아해 주시지 않을까..해서 이렇게 인사를 드리고 있습니다. ^^뮤지컬 '살인마 잭' 공연이 드디어 끝났습니다.1월 31일 마지막 공연을 끝으로, 약 4개월동안, 연습과 공연을 통해서 지냈던, 다니엘로서의 제 모습은 사라지게 되었죠.10년만에 하는 뮤지컬 무대라, 처음에는 긴장도 많이 되었고, 또, 개인적인 기대감도 있었지만, 오히려 처음에 연습실에 갔을 때의 떨렸던 긴장감이, 무대 위에서는 편하게 느껴졌었던 것 같아요.콘서트 때와는 또 다른, 무대 위에서의 숨을 쉬고 있었던 그 공간이, 옛고향으로 돌아간 것 같은 그런 마음처럼 편안한 마음이었구요.여러분들이 직접 공연을 보신 분들은 아시겠지만, 많은 팬 여러분들이 찾아와 주셔서, 큰 박수와 격려를 보내주셨기 때문에, 늘 당당한 마음으로, 자신감을 잃지 않고 공연을 할 수 있었던 것 같습니다. 다시한번 이 기회를 통해서 진심으로 감사드린다는 말씀을 하고 싶구요.국내 팬들도 멀리 지방에서 부터 서울에 올라와서 공연 관람해주신 분들, 너무너무 감사드리구요.해외에서 찾아와주신 수많은 팬들께는 더욱 그 감사함을 어떻게 말씀드려야할 지 모르겠네요.개인적으로 알기로도, 몇 번 씩 반복해서 보신 분들도 많은 것으로 알고 있는데, 함께 출연했던 모든 배우 분들을 대신해서, 진심으로 감사하다는 말씀 드리고 싶습니다.이제 다니엘로서의 저의 하루하루는 끝이 났지만, 다음 작품의 또 다른 역할을 위해서, 충분하고 신중하게 검토해서, 좋은 작품으로 결정하도록 하겠구요. 여러분들도 기대 많이 해주시기를 바랍니다.그리고 얼마전에 기사에서 나왔던 것처럼, 아마도 상반기 안에는 영상집을 준비할 것 같아요.지금 기획중에 있으니까, 여러분들..기대 많이 해주시구요.일단은 좀 휴식이 필요한 것 같습니다.제 몸도...여러분들이 보시면 아시겠지만, 한 4kg 정도가 빠졌어요.운동도 잘 못했고 그래서, 운동도 이제는 좀 하고, 몸도 추수리고 해서, 건강한 모습을 여러분들께 보여드리도록 하겠습니다.공연 마지막 날 ...괜히 ...하하, '이제 극장에 오는 것이 마지막이구나'...생각하니까, 마지막에 조금 뭉클한 기분이었는데, 제가 늘 하는 얘기지만, 드라마 '오필승 봉순영'때도 했던 얘기지만, 지난 4개월동안, 무대위에서 재미있고, 힘차게, 잘 놀다가 떠나는 것 같아서, 개인적으로 기억에 많이 남는 작품이 될 것 같습니다. 자 !, ...무슨 말씀을 또 드려야하나...^^여러분들도 늘 건강하시구요, 감기도 조심하시구요 , 추위가 생각보다 빨리 사라지진 않고 있는데, 옷도 따뜻하게 챙겨 입으시고, 우리 서로가 건강한 모습으로, 늘 함께 하기를 기도하겠습니다.다시 한번, 지난 시간동안 뮤지컬 '살인마 잭'을 아껴주시고, 응원해주신 많은 분들께, 감사하다는 말씀 드리고 싶습니다.감사합니다 (꾸벅) ^^

Message in English (credit to serendipity):

Hello, everyone. Glad to see you.

Long time no see.

Ah.. I say hi through video because I thought you like this better than a letter.

At last, the musical "Jack the Ripper" was over.

The last show, on Jan. 31th, I was disappeared as Daniel I act during 4 months through practice and playing.

At first, I was nervous and also had expectation personally because I haven't acted a musical since 10 years.

But the tension was changed, I felt comfortable on the stage.

Unlike a concert, the place I was breathing on made me feel peaceful as coming back home.

As you know if you see the performance, I could play with all my heart and fairly because so many fans came over and gave me a thunderous round of applause.

I'd like to say thank you again.

The domestic fans, coming from a region to Seoul and seeing the performance.. Thank you very much.

So many fans from overseas, I can never thank you enough for your love.

As I know individually, there are many fans who saw the show many times.

Instead of all players, I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to you.

Though it was over as Daniel's day, I will decide a good work after considering carefully to play another work. I hope you look forward to it.

I may prepare a photo album in the first half of the year as you read an article a few days ago.

It is planning now, and please look for it.

For the first, I seem to need a rest.

As you see me, I lost my weight, about 4 kg.

I didn't exercise well. I will exercise and put hair on my chest.

I want to show you my healthy appearance.

On the closing day, needlessly.. haha, I thought 'It is the last to come to the theater.' I was touched. I said all the time, and also in "Oh Philseung Bong Sunyoung", for 4 months, it was fun on the stage. I left after I had a strongly good time. Personally, it will be a memorable work.

Well... What is another?

I hope you do well and be careful not to catch a cold.

It is still cold, so don't forget to put on your clothes.

I always wish we could meet each other healthy.

I appreciate your much love on "Jack the Ripper".

Thank you~~^^

Message in Chinese (credit to FlySep):

大家好,很高興隔了好久的時間能在此問候大家。

想說是要透過文字留言給大家嗎,

還是透過畫面 ..大家好像更喜歡吧?

所以就這樣用影像的方式來問候大家。

音樂 '殺人魔 傑克' 的公演終於圓滿落幕了。

1月31日是最後的公演日之後,

大約有四個月的時間 , 我以丹尼爾的身分來排練和公演的生活就告一段落了。

對於相隔了10年的音樂劇舞台,一開始有感到緊張,也有充滿個人的期待感,

相對於一開始在排練室的時後緊張不已,在舞台上好像反而感到輕鬆自在。

跟演唱會的時候不同,在舞台上呼吸的那個空間,

就像回到了故鄉一樣,心情感到很輕鬆舒服。

直接來到現場觀賞公演的人就知道,很多粉絲們來觀賞演出,

對我報以熱烈的掌聲和激勵,讓我能以這樣的自信完成公演。

想再一次透過這個機會來表達我對各位的感謝之意。

非常感謝國內粉絲們遠從個地方來到首爾觀賞公演。

更感謝來自海外的為數不少的許多的粉絲們。

我也知道有許多人反覆來看了好幾次公演,

代替一同演出了的全體演員衷心的感謝大家,。

一天一天以丹尼爾的身分生活著的日子結束了,

下一個作品由於其他的角色,還在慎重考慮討論中,

希望能夠演出好的作品。 敬請各位期待。

再來是,

就像媒體報導所說的,今年的前半年要開始準備影像集了。

現在正處於企劃階段,各位...請大家多多期待。

我要先稍微休息一下。

我的身體也...各位如果看了也知道,

大概掉了4kg左右。因為之前沒辦法好好的運動,

現在已經開始做適當的運動,好好的練身體,

希望能以健康的體態來跟大家見面。

公演最後的一天...無緣無故地...haha,'想著已經是最後一天來到劇場了'..

最後的時後心情有點激動,我平時常說的,演電視劇 ' 喔~必勝 ' 的時候也說過的話,

過去的4個月間,在舞台上,開心的,有力的,(朝氣蓬勃?!)好好的玩過一場,'

是一部讓我留下深刻印象的作品。

那麼!,...還有甚麼要說的呢...

祝大家身體健康,當心感冒,希望寒冷的天氣可以趕快過去,

衣服也要穿暖,希望我們大家都要健健康康的在一起。

再次感謝大家 這段時間以來對於音樂劇 '殺人魔 傑克' 的支持。

謝謝 ~

oh hi marivic_botio!! i 'm also like him first in oh pil seung bong soon young.. and i totally agree with you that he has a beautiful back.. (oh my God, did you see his back in Mr.Goodbye? in every chance when he wear a blazer.. oh it damn hot.. can't stop looking at it!!).. and yes he is a very good actor. If you know, he recently showed in Jack The Ripper musical.. he act very well and he can make you feel what he feel.

thank you, 7colours for the translation, he always know what is better for his fans.. he gave us video letter rather than just a letter.. hehe.. and I'm a bit confused when he said "i'm gonna put hair on my chest" is it for real or what.. and the photo book, oh i waiting for it!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marivic_botio

oh hi marivic_botio!! i 'm also like him first in oh pil seung bong soon young.. and i totally agree with you that he has a beautiful back.. (oh my God, did you see his back in Mr.Goodbye? in every chance when he wear a blazer.. oh it damn hot.. can't stop looking at it!!).. and yes he is a very good actor. If you know, he recently showed in Jack The Ripper musical.. he act very well and he can make you feel what he feel.

thank you, 7colours for the translation, he always know what is better for his fans.. he gave us video letter rather than just a letter.. hehe.. and I'm a bit confused when he said "i'm gonna put hair on my chest" is it for real or what.. and the photo book, oh i waiting for it!!

i know he played Daniel in this musical. But I did not see it because it was not showed here in the Philippines. Yes... his back is definitely handsome. I like him in Mr. Goodbye. i do the same thing...I can't stop looking at his back. He's so sexy even at his age.

• 8 months later...
Guest MariYEH

According to Baidu, Yoon Eun Hye,Han Chae Young and Ahn Jae Wook are to appear on a Chinese TV program named Yongwangzhiqian on November 21st.

• 8 months later...

Ahn Jae-wook returns in 3 years... with drama "Lights and Shadows"

2011/07/20

photo183674.jpg

Actor Ahn Jae-wook is about to come back after 3 years of absence.

According to several media related personnel's, Ahn Jae-wook is likely to be the lead male role Tae-soo of MBC's 50th anniversary drama "Light and Shadow". They say, "It is very likely that he will be cast as long as there are no problems".

"Light and Shadow" draws a man's up and down life with modern history as its background starting with the 1960s and the Vietnam War. Ahn Jae-wook will play the role of the first national entertainer for soldiers in war fields.

Ahn Jae-wook is a first class Hallyu star who gained enormous popularity in China as well as Korea with the drama "Star in my Heart" with the late Choi Jin-sil. However, after the pre-produced drama "I Love You - 2008", he was hardly ever seen. Currently he is playing Daniel in the musical "Jack the Ripper".

In a talk show program in 2009, Ahn Jae-wook had confessed that the low rating of "I Love You - 2008" had put him through mental hardships. Whether or not "Lights and Shadows" will recover the loss from then, is in question.

"Lights and Shadows" will be a mutual collaboration by writer Choi Wan-gyoo and producer Lee Joo-hwan. It will be broadcasted in November after "Gyebaek".

Source

Translated Source

Upcoming Korean drama "Lights and Shadows"

2011/07/23

photo184313.jpg

"Lights and Shadows" (2011)

Directed by Lee Joo-hwan

Written by Choi Wan-gyoo

Network : MBC

With Ahn Jae-wook,...

50 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55

Synopsis

"Light and Shadow" draws a man's up and down life with modern history as its background starting with the 1960s and the Vietnam War. Ahn Jae-wook will play the role of the first national entertainer for soldiers in war fields.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2011/11

Source

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

March 21, 2012

Ahn Jae-wook To Make Singing Comeback After 3 Years

Source: KBS Global

Actor Ahn Jae-wook will be making his long-awaited comeback as his other role, a singer.

en_120321_05.jpg

Ahn will be releasing his new mini-album, ending a three-year-long hiatus in singing. What will be his third mini-album, "At This Moment", will be released in Korea and Japan simultaneously on March 28th. The song "Best Friend" will be released a week earlier, on March 21st, as a pre-release treat.

"At This Moment" will contain four tracks in total: Best Friend, Me Who's Still Dreaming, That Guy, Though I Hate You, Though I Hate You". Song composer Yoo Hae-joon (who wrote "Thousand Year's Love") and Jeon Hae-seong (who wrote "That Man" from the "Secret Garden" drama soundtrack) participated on the album. Notable talented musicians like TRAX's Kim Jung-mo also featured on the songs.

Ahn took part in the producing of this album. The buzz is that the songs are inspired from Ahn's personal experiences, with the theme of friendship and love, and they ring deep with honest lyrics.

Archived