Lee Na Young 이나영

j.lee

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunny_dance

I started watching Runaway because of Rain, and I can't believe I couldn't recognize her! I watched Maundy Thursday ages ago, and I didn't even know this was the same LNY! She's a great actress I'll give her that, but oddly enough I'm more captivated by her beauty. She has that something that I can't quite put my finger on. I don't know what it is, but she's absolutely gorgeous! Han Chae Young has always been my top, but she can go beat it for now. :lol:

How are you run_lola_runb B) ? Our Nayoung needs more Love!!

Just watched the first episode today, & OMG! Nayoung was really awesome :wub:!! Love her acting soo much w00t.gifw00t.gif

Lee Na Young wears Burberry Prorsum in 'The Fugitive : Plan B'

5083937406_54012509da_z.jpg

5083937680_d3f69f5da5_z.jpg

Actress Lee Na Young (이나영) who stars in the new KBS drama as Jin Yi/Jini.K dresses up in Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 collection dress in episode 1.

I love the dress on her, She looks so Gorgeous :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see Nayoung & Daniel Henney scenes

Guest run_lola_run

Hello jeeji! I'm fine just a little disappointed that Na Young wasn't featured in this photoshoot with the rest of the Fugitive cast. :huh: Anyways, glad you enjoyed the first episode and thanks for posting!

Love your avatar btw! ;) I'll be so sad when he leaves to MS. :(

Yeah, Na Young is so underrated, been saying that for years lol. At least she's getting more exposure now but it seems people don't like her very much...but everyone is entitled to their own opinion so whatever. Popular or not, I'll still be a fan. :P

Episode 8:

vlcsnap41224.png

vlcsnap41502.png

vlcsnap41794.png

vlcsnap42179.png

vlcsnap42335.png

vlcsnap42874.png

vlcsnap43328.png

vlcsnap43508.png

vlcsnap43769.png

vlcsnap44063.png

vlcsnap44185.png

vlcsnap48464.png

vlcsnap48563.png

vlcsnap48987.png

vlcsnap49635.png

vlcsnap49857.png

BTS:

viewimagec.jpg

viewimagevk.jpg

viewimageya.jpg

Source: DC

Guest run_lola_run

LNY with Fugitive cast on Win Win 10-26-10

vlcsnap26751.png

vlcsnap26860.png

vlcsnap27334.png

vlcsnap28003.png

vlcsnap28213.png

vlcsnap28351.png

vlcsnap28475.png

vlcsnap28749.png

vlcsnap29016.png

vlcsnap29471.png

I think he likes her or something..lol

vlcsnap29699.png

vlcsnap29973.png

vlcsnap30104.png

vlcsnap30421.png

vlcsnap30696.png

vlcsnap31981.png

vlcsnap33004.png

vlcsnap34772.png

Awww...she comes off as shy and soft spoken to me.. blush.gif

Guest run_lola_run

This article is from a month ago but since they were both on Win Win today...just thought I'd share...

Lee BEAST Gi kwang Says, “Lee Nayoung is my ideal type”

gikwang.jpg

The issue has been catching attention as BEAST’s Lee Kikwang revealed his first love on ‘Hot Brothers’ which is a corner in the MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ program.

However it has been revealed that he had been just revealing how he was feeling doing the CF filming with the LG Tromm cf model Lee Nayoung.

Lee Kikwang stated, “After having fun dancing with Lee Nayoung noona, I was really sad when the CF filming ended. Nayoung noona really has a clean feel. She is very pretty. Honestly, she is my first love. I’m nervous.”

The 6 Motion Tromm CF clip with Lee Kikwang’s confession has been spreading around the internet and giving much sadness to the noonas. However, the cute dance that Lee Kikwang does for Lee Nayoung is currently shaking the hearts of many females.

Meanwhile, the interaction between Lee Nayoung and Lee Kikwang can be found on September 18th.

Source

Guest run_lola_run

Stars people want to track all the time

1st Place: Sin Min-ah - 45.9%

2nd Place: Lee Min-jeong - 13.9%

3rd Place: Lee Na-young - 12.4%

4th Place: Lee Hyo-lee & Sin Se-kyeong - 8.3%

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101020n03401?mid=e0101

Guest fobulous

Oh my goodness! The ending of episode 9 was so good. Seriously, Lee Na Young's acting is like Wow! With little dialogue I could still read her face expression that her heart has been torn and betrayed by someone she loves. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.

Guest run_lola_run

Top Ten Most Popular Actresses for the 2nd half of 2010

1. Shin Min Ah - 26.7 %

2. Kim Tae Hee - 13.5%

3. Kim Hye Soo - 8.5%

4. Lee Na Young - 5.9%

5. Ko Hyun Jung - 5.5%

6. Ko SoYoung - 5.4%

7. Song Hye Kyo - 5.2%

8. Jeon In Hwa - 4.5%

9. Han Hyo Joo - 4.5%

10. Han Ye Seul - 4.2%