Lee Na Young 이나영

j.lee

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fobulous

So, I was at the Fugitive Plan B thread and there was an article that mentioned Lee Na Young and Rain's model figure. Seriously, that's what my thought when I saw the first episode. Lee Na Young does have the walk of a model and she looks stunning even without wearing heels. I was stunned when I saw her in the white outfit and and black dress with the cuts on the waist. I noticed she was wearing flats with those outfits and she still made it look stunning. I think she can really rock in any outfit she wears because she's gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest run_lola_run

School is out now time for me to catch up on Run Away caps and start updating this thread again...

Unfortunately starting with this bad bit of news... <_<

Lee Na Young has yet to receive her wages for “Fugitive”

by nanunmaro on December 21, 2010

288389274.jpg

Actress Lee Na Young has filed a lawsuit against the producers of “Fugitive” for unpaid wages.

A representative from Lee Na Young’s agency, KeyEast Entertainment, stated, “Lee Na Young has yet to receive a single penny for her salary since the filming of ‘Fugitive’ began.”

Apparently, all actors and actresses from the “Fugitive” series have failed to receive their full wages; Lee Na Young’s complaint seems to strengthen the likelihood of future lawsuits from the issue.

Source

Unbelievable. Fugitive has finished filming for quite some time now and the cast still has not been paid?!? She has every right to sue.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest run_lola_run

1 old and 1 New piece of Na Young news to start off the new year. ^_^

Lee Na-young and Song Gang-ho will star in “Howling”!

December 23, 2010 by roryg2008

ganghonayoung20101223.jpg

They are going to be one hot pair.

Lee Na-young and Song Gang-ho will play violent crime detectives in the upcoming movie “Howling“. They will begin investigating a serial murder case that is somehow linked to a wolf-dog.

After being in the “Fugitive” this year, the actress is ready to run after crime again with a new partner. Hopefully, the wolf-dog is friendly. If he isn’t, there will be real running and screaming,instead of one dog “Howling” at the moon!

Opius Pictures upcoming film(by director Yoo-ha) “Howling” is set to be released sometime next year.

Source: PopSeoul

Lee Na Young & Daniel Henney dating rumors are untrue

by VITALSIGN on December 31, 2010 at 10:57 pm

20110101nayounghenney.jpg

Actress Lee Na Young and actor Daniel Henney, who recently starred together in KBS 2TV drama, ‘Fugitive‘, were recently caught up in rumors speculating them to be dating.

On January 1st, Sports Seoul released an article claiming that the two developed feelings for one another after filming for their drama, “Fugitive”, and became a couple. A series of pictures claiming to be the scene of their dates were included with the article.

Lee Na Young’s agency, KeyEast, denied the rumors by stating:

“Hello, this is KeyEast.

We would like to inform you that the article regarding Lee Na Young released this morning is not true.

We have decided to release an official statement from the agency because we feel that a lot were concerned over the issue.

The article consist of speculation, and the pictures included were of Lee Na Young with various other staff members on the film set.

Through manipulated photos, the journalist claims that they are in a relationship, but we would like to clarify that they are not.

They have not met even once after the end of the drama, and do not harbor feelings beyond that of fellow actors.

We would like to genuinely apologize for causing such concern. The article is not true, and we hope fans are not confused because of this.

Our legal team is currently handling the matter, and we will be aggressively taking action against the defamation of Lee Na Young.

Thank you to all of the fans that support her, and we will greet you once more in 2011.

From KeyEast.”

Source: AllKPop

Woah KeyEast, calm down...lol. I remember back when NY was rumored to be dating Jang Dong Gun and marrying Bae Yong Jun.

Guest kdramafanusa

[The Korea Herald]

Korean actress Lee Na-young and Daniel Henney rumored to be dating

2011-01-02 16:12

20110102000268_0.jpg

From left are Rain, Lee Na-young and Daniel Henney, shown at a press conference for the KBS drama “Fugitive Plan B” at Lotte Hotel Seoul in Sogong-dong. (Kim Myung-sub/The Korea Herald)

Korean actress Lee Na-Young and actor Daniel Henney, who recently starred together in the KBS 2TV drama “Fugitive Plan B,” are rumored to be dating. 

The recent rumor was sparked by a news article from Sports Seoul, which claimed that Lee and Henney have been dating since last September. The article, published last Saturday claimed that the two actors were first spotted together on Sept. 27 around Cheongdam-dong in Seoul. A series of pictures have been posted along with the article.

However, Lee Na-young’s agency, KeyEast quickly denied the rumors, stating that the pictures included were of Lee with other staff members on the film set. KeyEast strongly asserted that the pictures were manipulated to falsely claim that Lee and Henney were in a relationship.

It has been reported that Daniel Henney is currently in United States after filming the Korean drama “Fugitive Plan B.”

By Moon Ye-bin (yebinm@heraldm.com)

Intern reporter

Edited by Rob York

• 4 weeks later...
Guest run_lola_run

Na Young Airport Fashion:

lnyairport.png

New Ad:

htm20110113161638c000c0.jpg

About Run Away...as much as I love Na Young, I just can't bring myself to finish it. :ph34r: That drama is just not my cup of tea. Maybe in the future I will be able to finish it but my current feelings for right now...no thanks. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Ki Kwang with Lee Na Young for LG

Back in September, Korean conglomerate LG recruited B2ST’s Lee Ki Kwang along with actress Lee Na Young to endorse their LG Tromm front loading laundry machine. Recently, LG released a new CF featuring the two stars:

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/ki-kwang-with-lee-na-young-for-lg-b2st-with-kim-ji-won-for-clride-n

About Run Away...as much as I love Na Young, I just can't bring myself to finish it. :ph34r: That drama is just not my cup of tea. Maybe in the future I will be able to finish it but my current feelings for right now...no thanks. :wacko:

Although the story is not flawless, Runaway is still quite entertaining. :)

I'm impressed with her acting, but its a pity that many international korean ent. fans, esp. the young ones do not know who and how famous she is in Korea. There isn't any foreign fan sites (English/Chinese) dedicated to her either, so here's a fan site that I've made, to introduce her to more people and a place for fans to discuss about her. i'm still working on some sections of the site but the site is mostly done. I've got most of her CFs in here, including her latest IOPE and Tromm CF that just came out few days ago and also her latest pics (an IOPE event that she attended in late Jan).

hope that u guys would like it.

www.leenayoung.org

btw, it's Na Young's bday today :D

lny1.jpg

lny2.jpg

Happy Birthday Unni :rolleyes:

run_lola_run, Thank you for all the updates dear :) .. the BESTI BELLI Fall 2010 Collection pics are so Amazing :wub: , Nayoung looks so Beautiful, Sweet, Gorgeous, Lovely, Stunning.... w00t.gifw00t.gif

my fav :phew:

http://img573.imageshack.us/i/03b3d216c5b4577a7277e4e.jpg/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na Young are spokesmodel giants for ‘Coupang’

Social commerce website ‘Coupang‘ (www.coupang.com) is a collective buying service that features exclusive daily deals on the best that Korea has to offer. The site has just hired Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na Young to be their spokesmodels, and the two filmed a fun CF for the company.

On February 24th, the site began airing their CF, which shows a simple story to explain what the website is. Playing as loveable giants, Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na Young are sure to charm future users to ‘Coupang’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-hyun-joong-and-lee-na-young-are-spokesmodel-giants-for-coupang

Archived