Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ailannguyen

Lol I'm going to go to the audition in Toronto =P

But I'm really nervous because I'm only 13 and I'm scared of the judges, I might even get stage fright !!

I'm gonna audition for singing and acting.

I heard you have to take a rhythm test after you're done :(

I'm 13 too!!!! Lol.

What I heard about the rhythm test, is, that you don't have to do it..

Guest juicyfruity03

LOL YAY! There's alot of 13 year olds =)

We should meet up eh? Cuz I'm going by myself...with my dad -.-"

So what are you guys planning to audition for, and if you're singing, what are you guys gonna sing?

I'm gonna sing a japanese song =P..even though im chinese >.<

Guest juicyfruity03

Well, I heard from people that they ask you to sing from the chorus? So I guess so.

I'll probably get cut off anyways lol since the chorus is more than 30 secs =P

Guest ailannguyen

Well, I'm NON-KOREAN/CHINESE/JAPANESE. Lol, I'm obviously, going to sing some vietnamese songs cuz, I'm viet!, and korean tooo!! Lol. I was thinking of singing timeless but, I don't know..I kind of the judge will get annoyed of that song, since alot of people sang that song last year..Lol.

Guest juicyfruity03

Heyy everyone who's auditioning for the SM Audition in Toronto.

Anyone wanna meet up? I would like to make some new friends since I don't have any friends on Soompi.

And for everyone who is auditioning, good luck and I hope you all will make it =D

Guest ailannguyen

Heyy everyone who's auditioning for the SM Audition in Toronto.

Anyone wanna meet up? I would like to make some new friends since I don't have any friends on Soompi.

And for everyone who is auditioning, good luck and I hope you all will make it =D

Hey, I'll meet up with you! :)

Lol. And good luck to you too!

Guest juicyfruity03

LOL YAYAYA! One person to meet up with so far. Anyways how old are you? But I'm sure you aren't old cuz it's jus us young people here. Anyone else wanna meet up ? =D

Guest ailannguyen

LOL YAYAYA! One person to meet up with so far. Anyways how old are you? But I'm sure you aren't old cuz it's jus us young people here. Anyone else wanna meet up ? =D

Lol, 13, and turning 14 next month, Lol.

This is like the first time for me, meeting up with someone from online, Lol.

What are you auditioning forrrr?

Guest Bboy_CL1

well i can meet all u soompiers so just make a list of ppl that will meet up

Guest juicyfruity03

Wow modelling eh? Sounds cool. I'll probably be like the shortest person there, I'm only 5'1-5'2 ish. Soo what are you other people auditioning for? I don't think I'll pass the audition cuz I don't have the looks =P

Guest angel_cutie

Wow modelling eh? Sounds cool. I'll probably be like the shortest person there, I'm only 5'1-5'2 ish. Soo what are you other people auditioning for?

ROFL!!!! im shorter then you dont worry but im frm vancouver im like 4'9 XDDDD

Archived