Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

Guest juicyfruity03

Lol sorry if I talk to much, but I'm bored =P. Is it okay to wear like, a t shirt and baggy pants to the audition because that's what I feel comfortable in. I jus don't want the judges to have a bad first impression of me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juicyfruity03

Haha mee 2. I hope I atleast make it to the second round, but I so doubt it lol. I saw videos of the last year Toronto auditioners and some of them were just..not that good 0.0. But I think they just put the ones that really weren't that good lol. Did anyone go to the audition last year? And if you did, were there LOTS of people?

List of soompiers going to the audition

Psychotic Otaku

5U6ARpie

juicyfruity03

hyper_asiangurl (maybe)

sweetcrush027

MINHEEo72;

Saranghae<3

Cee (maybe)

Starlightcece (maybe)

Bboy_CL1

Lemon_Retard_<3

bakajen

SUKIloo

chashek

xxpiinkified

x.cheska

sweetbait

ailannguyen

Bulgarii

jieunnie_<3

If I missed anybody, tell me and I’ll add you to the list.

Guest creamsoda101

hey, im new here too, and i sent in my audition stuff, but they sent me a letter back, but didnt tell me time, i guess i'll get there early since ppl were saying its like packed, n im so scared rite now, cuz those who had been to the auditions last yr, did u notice anything in particular they were looking for? n they all spoke english? lmao just curious? n i wanted to try modelling haha, but i didnt noe u can apply for two things so sad, so i only applied for singingT.T so nervous rite now, i have no experience, wat so ever...im wondering if they r looking for those tat have experience whether than ppl who dont n mite have potential? any feedbacks?

n btw, how many auditions r there? i mean i heard someone say this girl got call back for a second audition? how many times do u do this till u get it? i really want to noe wat they r looking for, if its tall girls im short im like 5'4? n like im chinese? cant speak korean? cant dance? lol so anyone noe wat they wanted last yr?

Guest juicyfruity03

hey, im new here too, and i sent in my audition stuff, but they sent me a letter back, but didnt tell me time, i guess i'll get there early since ppl were saying its like packed, n im so scared rite now, cuz those who had been to the auditions last yr, did u notice anything in particular they were looking for? n they all spoke english? lmao just curious? n i wanted to try modelling haha, but i didnt noe u can apply for two things so sad, so i only applied for singingT.T so nervous rite now, i have no experience, wat so ever...im wondering if they r looking for those tat have experience whether than ppl who dont n mite have potential? any feedbacks?

n btw, how many auditions r there? i mean i heard someone say this girl got call back for a second audition? how many times do u do this till u get it? i really want to noe wat they r looking for, if its tall girls im short im like 5'4? n like im chinese? cant speak korean? cant dance? lol so anyone noe wat they wanted last yr?

Lol to answer youre first question. I heard from lots of people that they will be EXTRA interested in you if you can sing fluently in korean or mandarin. and if you wanna be a singer, they also want you to dance aswell. But don't worry about it lol and yes there are second auditions that you will be notified atleast 3 days later.Some had to wait for weeks. The second round will be private auditions tho. If you wanna do modelling, they ask you to sing a lil part of a song lol so nothing to worry about.

Guest ailannguyen

Lol, add me to the list tooooo!!!!!

A sign?? Lol, won't that be a little weird, Lol, :P

Is there a way to put it in a group meeting??

Wait..thats too confusing, Lol, a sign is good, what about just telling them what ur a gonna wear and they'll find you??? Actually, nevermind. Lol.

Guest juicyfruity03

Lmfao. It will be easy to recognize me. Lol and btw my real name is Judy so..just shout, JUDY OVER HERE! Lol I'm pretty sure I'll be the only Judy there since It's not a popular name. I'll jus wear something very casual..but if you look on my profile you can see a pic of me there and then you'll recognize me lol. YEAA LET'S ALL MAKE A SIGN GOING "SOOMPIERS, OVER HERE!"

Guest Bboy_CL1

I'm pretty short. so... it might be hard to find me, but yeah that's what makes me stand out.

hehe , so how are we all going to know who is from soompi or not?? hmmmm :rolleyes:

Guest juicyfruity03

lol just shout, ANY SOOMPIERS? I'll actually be very scared to go up to a person to ask if they are a soompier because if they aren't..i'll be very embaressed >.<

Guest Bboy_CL1

lol just shout, ANY SOOMPIERS? I'll actually be very scared to go up to a person to ask if they are a soompier because if they aren't..i'll be very embaressed >.<

or we can just scream SOOMPI?

Archived